Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

All these stats and the rate of gun ownership makes it sound like we should be the safest place in the world. Why are we not? All these stats don't mean much when we are way behind other developed countries.

I'll repeat. You are 30% less likely to be murdered in the USA than in rest of the world.

-Geaux

And compared to developed countries out homicide rate is drastically higher, we have way more guns, and way more people in jail.

Having way more people in Jail shows why law abiding citizens need access to firearms. We evidently have a bigger population of criminal assholes than other countries.

No, why are victims part of the problem? Your killing me here :confused:

-Geaux

Well the gun owners are the source for the criminals guns. Seems like some great circle. The gun owner has the gun for protection but isn't responsible with gun and loses it to the criminal. The criminal then robs someone else and the gun owner buys a new gun. Gun is then stolen from gun owner and used for more crimes....

Most guns in criminal hands are illegally transported into the us.
Many from the arsenals of weapons Holder gives to the cartels SOTB.
Obama therefore is part of the problem.

Liberals are THE problem.

That holder thing was really dumb. Surprised he still has job.

Do you have stats to support where they get guns?

All these stats and the rate of gun ownership makes it sound like we should be the safest place in the world. Why are we not? All these stats don't mean much when we are way behind other developed countries.

Why do you hate the 2nd Amendment?

If you're too much of a sissy to handle a gun or you're afraid of guns, then don't get one.

I think the sissies are the paranoid gun owners who seem to be scared of everything.

Trust me, I'm not scared of anything or anyone.

Why do you hate the 2nd Amendment?

If you're too much of a sissy to handle a gun or you're afraid of guns, then don't get one.

I think the sissies are the paranoid gun owners who seem to be scared of everything.
I own 3 rifles and a shotgun, for hunting.
For defense I keep a kukri called Vishnu.

I doubt you would call me a sissy to my face.

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody messes with me

Are you paranoid and scared?

No.
Do you regard all hunters to be paranoid and scared?

In my lodge, in Africa I have far more weapons.
Nessesary.
My most prized is an antique 416 Rigby Double Rifle.

Nope, most the gun owners I know are fine with the common sense laws being suggested. The weird paranoid ones seem to have the problem.

Most guns in criminal hands are illegally transported into the us.
Many from the arsenals of weapons Holder gives to the cartels SOTB.
Obama therefore is part of the problem.

Liberals are THE problem.

That holder thing was really dumb. Surprised he still has job.

Do you have stats to support where they get guns?
Do you?
The source of criminal guns is impossible to pin down.
Criminals have their networks, assisted by fanatical liberals.

The liberal newspaper who told criminals where to find guns and which homes were safe to rob.

Guess we new to register guns so we can track them.

I'll repeat. You are 30% less likely to be murdered in the USA than in rest of the world.

-Geaux

And compared to developed countries out homicide rate is drastically higher, we have way more guns, and way more people in jail.

Our high homicide rates are a cultural social problem. Gun crime dropped in the USA as the number of guns increase.

130306-us-historical-homicide-chart.gif

civilians_225.gif

800px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png

Last edited:

-Geaux

Our high homicide rates are a cultural social problem. Gun crime dropped in the USA as the number of guns increase.

civilians_225.gif

800px-Ushomicidesbyweapon.svg.png

images

What do you suggest we do to catch up to the developed world? Get rid of some of our income inequality maybe? Republicans won't do anything about that either.

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody messes with me

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack see mugger, Jack give kick
Jack show daring, Jack show skill
Jack shown bullet quicker still.

Are you paranoid and scared?

No.

Nessesary.

Nope, most the gun owners I know are fine with the common sense laws being suggested. The weird paranoid ones seem to have the problem.

What idiots like you don't understand is that criminals do not obey the laws common sense or otherwise.

That's why we call them criminals!

You libs are the dumbest bunch I have ever seen.

No.

Nessesary.

What idiots like you don't understand is that criminals do not obey the laws common sense or otherwise.

That's why we call them criminals!

You libs are the dumbest bunch I have ever seen.

Ah name calling. So adult.

I guess nothing should be illegal because criminals don't obey laws. Yes very smart.

Forum List

Back