Gunman shoots 7 in rural Pennsylvania

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun,"

So, a good guy with a firearm stopped a bad guy with a firearm...

Color me shocked.

I would have thought the 'gun free zone' placard would have done the trick...:eusa_whistle:

"Neighbors complained about the property, including human feces in buckets"...

Yeah, I suppose no one saw this coming.

We have, thanks to people like E flat and the NRA, flooded the nation with guns. So the crazies have absolutely free access to them. 32,000 gun deaths a year in this nation. Any third world nation would be proud.

We have, thanks to people like E flat and the NRA, flooded the nation with guns. So the crazies have absolutely free access to them. 32,000 gun deaths a year in this nation. Any third world nation would be proud.

People in this nation owned firearms long before Eflat and the NRA.

of the 32k around 19k are suicides, who more than likely would have found another way to off themselves. Zero sympathy from me on the sucides.

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun,"

So, a good guy with a firearm stopped a bad guy with a firearm...

Color me shocked.

I would have thought the 'gun free zone' placard would have done the trick...:eusa_whistle:

No, that is not what happened;

3 killed in Pennsylvania town hall shooting - CNN.com

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun," Reber said.

You're saying Bernie wasn't a good guy? I say he was. How he obtained the firearm to stop the bad guy is irrelevant.

It's just too bad the good guys were prevented from carrying their own sidearms at the town hall meeting. Perhaps there'd be fewer dead.

Fail, again.

^ Thinks yet another gun law would prevent "crazies" from obtaining a firearm...:cuckoo:

...of the 32k around 19k are suicides, who more than likely would have found another way to off themselves. Zero sympathy from me on the sucides.

Japan proves that every day. Despite their disarmed populace, the combined suicide/murder rate in Japan is exactly that of the US.

Yeah Ray......but since guns are a reality, you have to look at the real data......in countries where they have massive gun bans, less guns = more crime. Its not even debatable given the stats....... in fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate.

Kudo's to Harvard University...... Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

Gun laws are simply a way for people to feel good about themselves and they don't do dick for protecting people.......like a lot of liberal idea's, the intentions are good but the results are shit. But liberals are not interested in results......if the intentions are good, we should do it. Fascinating thinking.......

Last edited:
Saylorburg PA is sort of my mother's hometown. I used to summer there staying with my Great-Aunt Katie. She used to own the Saylorsburg Hotel.

I have no idea if this guy had a legit complaint, but clearly he lost it entirely when they told him he had to leave and sell his home.

I suspect he figured they were killing him, so he'd kill them.

Saylorburg PA is sort of my mother's hometown. I used to summer there staying with my Great-Aunt Katie. She used to own the Saylorsburg Hotel.

I have no idea if this guy had a legit complaint, but clearly he lost it entirely when they told him he had to leave and sell his home.

I suspect he figured they were killing him, so he'd kill them.

Apparently he got a permit to build a storage structure, but built a residence without proper sewage facilities or hook-ups. They've been fighting over it for 18 years and finally told him to vacate. Seems like they gave him plenty of time to set things straight. Public health measures are a legitimate concern of government, IMO.

Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

4 shot dead at Pa. town meeting; witness says gunman blasted through wall before being tackled | Fox News

A gunman blasted shots through the wall of a Pennsylvania municipal building during a meeting on Monday and then barged into the meeting room and continued firing, killing four people, before he was tackled by a local official and shot with his own gun, a witness said.

Read more: 4 shot dead at Pa. town meeting; witness says gunman blasted through wall before being tackled | Fox News

Forum List

Back