Gunman shoots 7 in rural Pennsylvania

3 shot dead at Pa. township meeting; gunman arraigned

The gunman, 59-year-old Rockne Newell, who had been involved in a long-running dispute with the township over a dilapidated property, was tackled to the ground by two people and was shot with his own gun, authorities said.....

State police said Newell had a long-running dispute with township officials over the ramshackle, trash-filled property. He said he lived on Social Security and could not afford to clean it.....

Bet he voted for Romney.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kI_rAFuKA]A visit to Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

The gunman, 59-year-old Rockne Newell, who had been involved in a long-running dispute with the township over a dilapidated property, was tackled to the ground by two people and was shot with his own gun, authorities said.....

State police said Newell had a long-running dispute with township officials over the ramshackle, trash-filled property. He said he lived on Social Security and could not afford to clean it.....

Bet he voted for Romney.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kI_rAFuKA]A visit to Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

Oops:

Re Police State I voted for Barry the guy who was the life of the pot parties not Barack Hussein Obama who champions religious laws like anti choice anti pot laws, boy did I get fooled! How many of you read his response to the legalize pot petition? What a lame bunch of BS!
https://www.facebook.com/rockne1865/posts/10151286165955025

and...

I see a lot of talk about unions being the cause of good jobs being sent overseas if the job goes to some place because the wages are lower they no longer are good jobs they are low paying crap because someone like Mittens
https://www.facebook.com/rockne1865/posts/10151109112645025

He sounds a lot like you Luddy. Another fucking leftist lunatic that belongs in an insane asylum.

Saylorburg PA is sort of my mother's hometown. I used to summer there staying with my Great-Aunt Katie. She used to own the Saylorsburg Hotel.

I have no idea if this guy had a legit complaint, but clearly he lost it entirely when they told him he had to leave and sell his home.

I suspect he figured they were killing him, so he'd kill them.

They didn't tell him he had to leave and sell his home. They condemned the property and then took it away from him. He was homeless and living in a car at the time of the shooting.

I'd be a little pissed off if somebody took my property away from me too.

Saylorburg PA is sort of my mother's hometown. I used to summer there staying with my Great-Aunt Katie. She used to own the Saylorsburg Hotel.

I have no idea if this guy had a legit complaint, but clearly he lost it entirely when they told him he had to leave and sell his home.

I suspect he figured they were killing him, so he'd kill them.

They didn't tell him he had to leave and sell his home. They condemned the property and then took it away from him. He was homeless and living in a car at the time of the shooting.

I'd be a little pissed off if somebody took my property away from me too.

Of course, anyone would be very, very upset. But we need to take personal responsibility for our lives. You don't go out and kill people because things aren't working out for you. This story is all about the violent gun culture in America. Just another example of how Americans are more and more tending to want to solve every problem with murder and mass shootings. It makes them no better than terrorists. America seems to be becoming less and less civilized.

Last edited:

Bet he voted for Romney.

Oops:

Re Police State I voted for Barry the guy who was the life of the pot parties not Barack Hussein Obama who champions religious laws like anti choice anti pot laws, boy did I get fooled! How many of you read his response to the legalize pot petition? What a lame bunch of BS!
https://www.facebook.com/rockne1865/posts/10151286165955025

and...

I see a lot of talk about unions being the cause of good jobs being sent overseas if the job goes to some place because the wages are lower they no longer are good jobs they are low paying crap because someone like Mittens
https://www.facebook.com/rockne1865/posts/10151109112645025

He sounds a lot like you Luddy. Another fucking leftist lunatic that belongs in an insane asylum.

assuredly the shooter is another leftist kook

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun,"

So, a good guy with a firearm stopped a bad guy with a firearm...

Color me shocked.

I would have thought the 'gun free zone' placard would have done the trick...:eusa_whistle:

No, that is not what happened;

3 killed in Pennsylvania town hall shooting - CNN.com

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun," Reber said.

Shhhh.... they need their fantasies about Gun-toting superheroes like George Zimmerman.

We have, thanks to people like E flat and the NRA, flooded the nation with guns. So the crazies have absolutely free access to them. 32,000 gun deaths a year in this nation. Any third world nation would be proud.

What country do you think this is?

We don't have free access to guns. Some of us actually had to pass a background check to buy a gun.

So, a good guy with a firearm stopped a bad guy with a firearm...

Color me shocked.

I would have thought the 'gun free zone' placard would have done the trick...:eusa_whistle:

"Bernie bearhugged him and took him down. He shot (the assailant) with his own gun," Reber said.

Shhhh.... they need their fantasies about Gun-toting superheroes like George Zimmerman.

So now you're saying George Zimmerman doesn't exist?

Nope. I'm saying a racist asshole who shoots an unarmed black kid buying candy isn't a "hero", except to the crazy gun-toting right...

Nope. I'm saying a racist asshole who shoots an unarmed black kid buying candy isn't a "hero", except to the crazy gun-toting right...

Like I said, if you couldn't lie you wouldn't have anything to say about the issue.

Fact: Zimmerman is not a racist asshole

Fact: Zimmerman is not crazy

Fact: Trayvon was trying to bash his head in. It doesn't matter if he had a gun or not while he was doing it.

Fact: He was not buying candy. He was walking home.

Like I said, you have to lie to have anything to say about it. Lying is what made it such a hot-button issue in the first place.

I think its telling that so many of you focus your entire attention on the issue of GUNS.

That really is about all some of you care about isn't it?

And ya'll wonder why I think of youse guys as gun QUEERS?

They threw theis old man out of his home.

And you think the issue is about GUNS?!!?

You gun freaks are worthless citizens.

They threw this guy out of his HOME boys.

I think its telling that so many of you focus your entire attention on the issue of GUNS.

So anyone who gets evicted has the right to go on a murdering spree?

I agree it isn't about guns at all, its just another case of a derranged liberal meltdown.

Don't muddy the waters with facts dude.

Like I said, if you couldn't lie you wouldn't have anything to say about the issue.

Fact: Trayvon was trying to bash his head in. It doesn't matter if he had a gun or not while he was doing it.

Like I said, you have to lie to have anything to say about it. Lying is what made it such a hot-button issue in the first place.

He was walking home from buying candy.

And a non-racist doesn't say stuff like "Fucking punks" and "These assholes always get away". (Which assholes were those, George?)

All white jury finds white guy innocent of killing black child.

Emmet Till or Trayvon Martin.

Well, at least they stopped wearing the sheets. The Sheets looked silly.

Because of how he dealt with the situation, yes, it makes it about guns.

And a non-racist doesn't say stuff like "Fucking punks" and "These assholes always get away". (Which assholes were those, George?)

So you admit you lied.

And calling someone a punk or an asshole is not racist.

Also, one of the jurists was black/Hispanic. So you are lying about that.

Just STFU liar.

People like you can find racism in any statement. Maybe the punks he was referring to were the burglars in the area, which was what he mistook Martin for. The burglars had been described as young black men.

Forum List

Back