Guno is in the news

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Christianity Demonized as a Global Menace

I think I know who Guno is. I believe Guno to be none other than Paul Kivel, a left winged activist who blames Christianity for all the problems in the world, along with capitalism, of course.

Last edited:
LOL ....Paul Kivel...Moon bat if ever there were one. He even looks like a moon bat libturd

hqdefault.jpg

Hmmm now that he has been identified. Should guno be put on suicidal watch.

He has not replied to any of these comments. Oh well he probably tried to change his depends fell back and hit his head.

I thought we weren't to mention members who have been taken off to the happy farm by those little men in white suits

-Geaux

I thought we weren't to mention members who have been taken off to the happy farm by those little men in white suits

-Geaux
We'd never be able to talk about any of the leftards if we followed such a rule.

-Geaux

But, he keeps sneaking into the Dayroom, and talking someone into turning on the computer for him.

-Geaux

But, he keeps sneaking into the Dayroom, and talking someone into turning on the computer for him.

Indeed, but that must be before the medicine cart comes calling. 30cc of Lithium provides temporary relief for gayno to allow among other things, bathing and other nasty hygiene requirements

-Geaux

Forum List

Back