Guns And KKK Members At Gettysburg Confederate Rally, But No Foes To Fight

The Republican Party claims to be the party of Lincoln, and yet Southern Republicans still hate Lincoln.

Are there two Republican parties?

Wow. You just figured out that the GOP is a big diverse party. Congratu-fucking-lations.
Which are the ones that don't like Lincoln?

paul-ryan.jpg

The Klan platform supports almost everything Trump supports.

Says the man defending a post that he can't actually support with any link.

Why should I give your words any more credibility than you do? Which is obviously zero?

Official Ku Klux Klan Party Platform IS The GOP And Tea Party Agenda

lol, now watch reject the link or at best say something even more stupid than he's already said.

You jumped in this thread to defend a post that the Klan and Trump supporters were working together at this rally.

You defended it, but without actually doing ANYTHING to support the claim with anything other than meaningless slander.

That is you being a liar and an asshole.

I'm not sure why you think that you can say shit, ignore reasonable requests for a real response and then act as though you expect me to respect YOUR questions.

8bce00e2853c6e2114fa905d9e8feaba2ba1bc0753ab4c60a0ff55c99fb337a5.jpg

I see you chose the second option I predicted.

POINTING OUT THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT THE POST YOU DEFENDED, is valid.

Everything else is just you being an evasive asshole.

Your meltdowns would be more entertaining if they weren't so tediously frequent.

The Republican Party claims to be the party of Lincoln, and yet Southern Republicans still hate Lincoln.

Wow. You just figured out that the GOP is a big diverse party. Congratu-fucking-lations.

So now you admit that the Republican South is the Lincoln-hating racist segregationist white supremacist conservative crowd it's always been,

even when they called themselves Democrats.

lol, I should be an interrogator.

As always, I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

Your desire to avoid actually responding to anything I actually say is completely understandable.

IF you are convinced that you can't honestly defend your position, so you have to play dishonest asshole games or admit that I am right.

Confederates got their asses kicked at Gettsburg

They did? Pick up a history book, troll.

Sent back home with their tails between their legs

Got a spanking

False, it was a bloody engagement that left thousands dead, The Confederacy lost, but extracted a serious toll on the Union. Why do you lie about this? I get that you are a troll and a Nazi, but what is your purpose in trying to rewrite history?

This is a new one lolol The Confederates won the battle of Gettysburg.

?

Are you drunk?

Listen retard, the casualties were so severe that the president, a Republican fighting you democrat pigs created an address to honor the fallen on both sides.

You got any credible new source for the claim of Klan members and Trump supporters working together or are you just an asshole?

Who else would the Klan have voted for?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Try again Herr Goebbels.
You try again

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

How much did hilary clinton pay to get that put there? Did she use bob craemer and scot foval as bag men for the cash? Did the democrat national committee Cooridinator of Special events write this for the paper?

Got a spanking

False, it was a bloody engagement that left thousands dead, The Confederacy lost, but extracted a serious toll on the Union. Why do you lie about this? I get that you are a troll and a Nazi, but what is your purpose in trying to rewrite history?

in this he might just be an idiot. Liberals generally have ZERO understanding of military history.
What, you rubes want to confederacy to get credit for a moral victory or something? :rofl:
The confederates were fighting for YOU, DEMOCRATS... you having a problem with the truth or what?

So the evil Democrat Robert E. Lee is worshipped in the South to this day, why, exactly?

paul-ryan.jpg

THe brunette in the red. She believes that if Lincoln had been honest about what an Abolitionist he was, that he would have lost the election, and the Boll Weevil would have ended slavery soon enough with far less loss of life.

Confederates got their asses kicked at Gettsburg

Got a spanking

?

Are you drunk?

You're the fuckwit who denied that the South lost the battle of Gettysburg.

The left wingers here keep insisting that the Confederacy was not democrats......and yet, I have been looking up the entire government of the Confederacy, from the President, jefferson davis, to the V.P., to their senate and house.....filled with democrats.......

Funny, almost every elected official in the confederacy was a democrat...yet the confederacy wasn't a democrat operation......?

Says the man defending a post that he can't actually support with any link.

Why should I give your words any more credibility than you do? Which is obviously zero?

Official Ku Klux Klan Party Platform IS The GOP And Tea Party Agenda

lol, now watch reject the link or at best say something even more stupid than he's already said.

You jumped in this thread to defend a post that the Klan and Trump supporters were working together at this rally.

You defended it, but without actually doing ANYTHING to support the claim with anything other than meaningless slander.

That is you being a liar and an asshole.

I'm not sure why you think that you can say shit, ignore reasonable requests for a real response and then act as though you expect me to respect YOUR questions.

8bce00e2853c6e2114fa905d9e8feaba2ba1bc0753ab4c60a0ff55c99fb337a5.jpg

I see you chose the second option I predicted.

Your meltdowns would be more entertaining if they weren't so tediously frequent.

Your evasions are the opposite of entertaining because they are the standard for the Left.

My point stands.

paul-ryan.jpg

THe brunette in the red. She believes that if Lincoln had been honest about what an Abolitionist he was, that he would have lost the election, and the Boll Weevil would have ended slavery soon enough with far less loss of life.

The South seceded BECAUSE Lincoln won.

The left wingers here keep insisting that the Confederacy was not democrats......and yet, I have been looking up the entire government of the Confederacy, from the President, jefferson davis, to the V.P., to their senate and house.....filled with democrats.......

Funny, almost every elected official in the confederacy was a democrat...yet the confederacy wasn't a democrat operation......?

Everybody knows they were Democrats. That's why Southern conservatives hate Robert E. Lee and worship the Republicans U.S. Grant and Wm. Tecumseh Sherman,

right? genius?

paul-ryan.jpg

The South seceded BECAUSE Lincoln won.

Yes...the democrats left the union, then started a war...so they could keep blacks as slaves....yes, we know....then a democrat murdered the first Republican President...we know that as well....

So who do you suppose Klan members vote for when they vote for president?

What Klan members? Slander is not the same as fact, brown shirt. I see no evidence of Klan members, just more vicious bullshit from you Nazi fucks. "Sons of the Confederacy" is not the KKK, despite the lies by you Nazi scum.

I asked for a supporting link. So far, I've gotten nothing and a stupid question.

They are full of shit.

HuffingGlue is attempting to create the impression that Trump supporters are KKK members. Fucking Nazis love to pull this shit.

In the linked article is nothing that points to any actual klan members. This is just the usual fascist propaganda.

The most zealous Trump supporter on this forum is Steve_Garrett, also USMB's most blatant racist, and also the guy that' 99% of USMB RWnuts scrupulously give a pass to.

Nice straw man Herr Himmler.

Still the fact remains that HuffingGlue openly and deliberately lied in their headline in an attempt to slander Trump. It's just the way you Nazi scum are.

You got any credible new source for the claim of Klan members and Trump supporters working together or are you just an asshole?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Try again Herr Goebbels.
You try again

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

How much did hilary clinton pay to get that put there? Did she use bob craemer and scot foval as bag men for the cash? Did the democrat national committee Cooridinator of Special events write this for the paper?
$0. You done defending the KKK now?

Everybody knows they were Democrats. That's why Southern conservatives hate Robert E. Lee and worship the Republicans U.S. Grant and Wm. Tecumseh Sherman,

right? genius?

No....you are mixing up southern democrat conservatives with the modern South, Republican conservatives....they are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum......but thanks for lying about it.....

The southern, democrats wanted to own blacks as slaves, and went to war to do it.....Republicans.....what we would call Modern Conservatives today, fought them and then freed the black slaves owned by the democrats...

Please keep up....

Got a spanking

?

Are you drunk?

You're the fuckwit who denied that the South lost the battle of Gettysburg.

From the post you hit the reply button to, you pathetic fool.

"The Confederacy lost"

Try again Herr Goebbels.
You try again

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

$0. You done defending the KKK now?

I don't defend the klan.......pointing out that hilary likely is paying for them now, through her minions bob creamer and scot foval...and that the DNC is coordinating the activity in no way supports the klan on my part.....

democrat racists are my enemy......

Try again Herr Goebbels.

:laugh: You didn't seriously just use that in defense, did you?

The Nazi press lied that the KKK was marching in support of Trump - OPENLY lied, and you complain that I point out the KKK endorsed the Arkansas Mafia boss? :eek: Show me actual KKK presence at the event HuffingGlue wrote about? Because they failed, they only put it in the headline, there was no supporting fact.

Forum List

Back