Guns And KKK Members At Gettysburg Confederate Rally, But No Foes To Fight

bill Clinton and the ku klux klan both agree on taking away blacks second amendment rights

tumblr_mgqg7uHIW01qaf0ggo3_250.gif

See you have to understand, that Bill has an sex addiction that he has inherited from his mom.. If Blacks has rights, then who will he be able to lay his pecker into without raping.them? He just cannot goes around, raping them White women.

'He put on my frilly nightie, and danced around playing his sax.' Former Miss Arkansas says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed and confided Hillary was into sex with women. Now she fears Hillary vendetta and sleeps with loaded semi-automatic

Read more: Former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller says Bill Clinton was so-so in bed | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com...ton-have-an-affair-with-a-black-beauty-queen/

She was a “doozy," Hillary said, according to the book.

Kelley, who was married to Bill's abusive alcoholic stepfather Roger Clinton during the future President's formative years, hurt her son "in ways you wouldn't believe," the then-First Lady continued, according to Franks.

"He was abused. When a mother does what she does, it affects you forever," Hillary said, according to the new book. New book: Hillary Clinton blamed Bill's sex addiction on his abuse as a child

sawh990511606510.jpg

Bill Clinton is today's Democrat Party.....as are you.

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
  1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
  2. Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.
3. The Democrats are and have always been the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.
Bill Clinton reminds me of the times we used to have real Presidents

Bill Clinton, personification of the Democrat Party, has always been a racist.

And....he is proof that the Democrat Party hasn't changed since the Republicans defeated them over the issue of slavery.

Would I be correct that you voted for slavery.....twice?

You see lots of tributes to Democrat Robert E. Lee in the conservative Republican South,

not to Republican U. S. Grant.

Never been to gallenia Illinois

galena illinois - Google Search

great general awful president.

That post would be less retarded if Illinois had seceded.

Translation~ you don't know history ..

So are you trying to tell us grant didn't suck at being president?

And....he is proof that the Democrat Party hasn't changed since the Republicans defeated them over the issue of slavery.

You see lots of tributes to Democrat Robert E. Lee in the conservative Republican South,

Why you making shit up? Grant was a huge drunk.we all knew it , a great general one of the worst presidents of all..after Carter , George bush Jr, Obama , Trump and Wilson.

He was okay.. He was tricked by the bankers that caused Black Friday. But he recovered it. He has gotten most of his advice from his sister.. But he was the only one that has given Mrs. Lincoln her husband pension that no one did not wanted to give her.

He was okay.. He was tricked by the bankers that caused Black Friday. But he recovered it. He has gotten most of his advice from his sister.. But he was the only one that has given Mrs. Lincoln her husband pension that no one did not wanted to give her.

Mary Lincoln was as werid as grant both drunks...tell me I am wrong..

Ok, so the racist southern Democrats from that era are your heroes.

The Republicans turned it around..they are my hero in the South and the Confederate flags taught me that people can change .and just look at it as heritage.. just as a symbol that we can all get along.

That's why I love the South, I love when a black guy or or woman talks to me because we know were all the same.

Not up in the North.

The Republicans turned it around..they are my hero in the South and the Confederate flags taught me that people can change .and just look at it as heritage.. just as a symbol that we can all get along.

That's why I love the South, I love when a black guy or or woman talks to me because we know were all the same.

Not up in the North.

You will never understand why I love South Carolina so much, it's because we are not affraid of each other down here.. were not divided..I could go in waffle House and a black guy would buy me coffee sit beside me and bullshit with out asking me for anything except to talk.

Look at you and me the only we both can talk is on the internet..if I was up there you think you would talk to me? In a restaurant?

The South is way different.

That's why I love it.

No one did not wanted to help her. Even her son Robert Lincoln, that Abe thought that he was a spoiled brat that need to fight in the civil war to make a man out of him. But MRS Lincoln refused on the ground of the drunken Gen. Grant will have her only son to be killed. But Robert Lincoln tried to have his mom committed so that he can have control over her Jewelry. And so she did not have any money and no one to help her. And so she moved across seas to live with her sister. Until the one that she talked so badly about became president, has granted her husband's pension without hesitation.
But it was her son that had labeled her as insane.

No one did not wanted to help her. Even her son Robert Lincoln, that Abe thought that he was a spoiled brat that need to fight in the civil war to make a man out of him. But MRS Lincoln refused on the ground of the drunken Gen. Grant will have her only son to be killed. But Robert Lincoln tried to have his mom committed so that he can have control over her Jewelry. And so she did not have any money and no one to help her. And so she moved across seas to live with her sister. Until the one that she talked so badly about became president, has granted her husband's pension without hesitation.

And so she did not have any money and no one to help her

Your facts are getting very interesting to me..

I don't know everything..but now I am so interested because I know human nature and women.

I don't know everything..but now I am so interested because I know human nature and women.

I am.a person who.loves to learn so tell me more..

Look at you and me the only we both can talk is on the internet..if I was up there you think you would talk to me? In a restaurant?

The South is way different.

That's why I love it.

us southerners are friednly

Well, you have to read her diaries. But what was going on back then, is still going on in these days.

Mary had gone into the heavy mourning dress she’d wear the rest of her life. It would take Congress years to grant her a pension—in the interim she tried to auction off old dresses to service her debts. Reconsidering Mary

Loving Mr. Lincoln: The Personal Diaries of Mary Todd Lincoln: M. Kay duPont: 9780961492755: Amazon.com: Books

GLifHgt.gif

Forum List

Back