Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

to bad the link I gave you was more current and proved yours wrong,,

either way doesnt matter, trumps intent was clear,,
so unless you got something positive hes done for gun rights I dont see him different than any other republican or democrat,,

what question was it you asked??
The ATF link you had was 2019

I went to several officer's funerals bozo, and three of those officers were on domestic violence calls.

Two officers that were murdered were on their radio when they responded to a 911 call, and entered the tunnel of the apartment building, walking up the stairs and knocking on the door. The next report were the sounds of gunfire.

I used the recording on the tape when training rookie officers, when the shots were fired on the tape. The silence from all 30 of the rookies was deafening.
I have a question for you Moon Bat

Several years ago those shitheads in New York passed the S.A.F.E. Act that prohibited high capacity magazines.

The shooter today had high capacity magazines.

So how effective are stupid gun control laws in New York?

No very, are they?

You're ba never Trumper who owns guns you are not a gun activists Trump never signed any gun laws.
I'm not a never trumper,,
I think for the most part he did a good job,,
its his lack of constitutional knowledge and concern that didnt pass my muster,,

and I have a general rule to never vote for dems or repubes,
I have only one good thing to say about repubes and thats that at least arent democrats,,

I'm not a never trumper,,
I think for the most part he did a good job,,
its his lack of constitutional knowledge and concern that didnt pass my muster,,

and I have a general rule to never vote for dems or repubes,
I have only one good thing to say about repubes and thats that at least arent democrats,,
Yes you are oh and FYI

Yes you are oh and FYI
typical republican propaganda,,

tell me oh great one,, which actions did trump take to restore gun rights??
or did he remain silent and allow all unconstitutional gun laws to remain in place??

If Trump was still President we would not be talking about assault weapon bans, magazine bans, 80% bans
you may not but the rest of us still will be,,

are you ever going to answer what things trump has done to restore whats already been taken??
has he spoken out against such bans??

If trump was still president Ukraine would be part of Russia and Putin would put his military into Poland to kill hundreds of thousand more civilians.
Putin invade countries before trump stopped invading countries while trump was in the white house started invading after he left.

Forum List

Back