Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

If trump was still president Ukraine would be part of Russia and Putin would put his military into Poland to kill hundreds of thousand more civilians.

Your hero pootin didn't invade when Trump was president, retard.

DUUURRRRRRRR

The guy in Idaho should still have to pass a background check.

Because the guy in Idaho is selling guns to New Yorkers through the internet?

Which is illegal already.

Why should it take me 3-6 months and $500 just to get a permit for a revolver in NYC?

He appointed pro second amendment justices to the courts
You're clueless, everything trump did was self serving. Only biddable fools like you believe trump is opposed to gun control or abortions. He uses the wedge issues to benefit himself.

never said they did,, just so far theyve been less than impressive and havent given any hope they are constitutional,,

got any examples of the others or are you just shooting off??
You just got to keep moving the goal post. Trump never pushed for any bans Trump never pushed for gun control. There would not be any push for gun control coming from the white house and you're insane if you think it would be.

You just got to keep moving the goal post. Trump never pushed for any bans Trump never pushed for gun control. There would not be any push for gun control coming from the white house and you're insane if you think it would be.
now youre just lying,,,

I never said there would be a push from the WH,,,

No what you did was keep moving the goal post you did say if Trump was president gun control would be the discussion
what I did was called trump out on the things hes done and said along with the things he hasnt done like call for less gun control and more rights,,

youre just butthurt your god has disappointed you,,

what I did was called trump out on the things hes done and said along with the things he hasnt done like call for less gun control and more rights,,

youre just butthurt your god has disappointed you,,
Here's what you said
you may not but the rest of us still will be,,

are you ever going to answer what things trump has done to restore whats already been taken??
has he spoken out against such bans??
There would not be any discussion of a assault weapon bans or magazine ban. But for some reason you believe there would be.

Forum List

Back