Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

Wasting your breath arguing this point. The problem is that weak Republicans over the years have allowed the argument to be framed by "gun friendly" lefties as one of hunting rights. Such a typical misidentification of the issue, so common of libs, and so frustrating that it has been allowed to stand unchallenged. Once the actual intent of the SA is acknowledged, the idea of banning effective combat arms is ridiculous.

My breath to do with as I please.

How does making it as hard as possible for some guy to get a gun in Idaho help NYC fight its gun crime?
New York don't deal with their gun crime because New York don't have no guns except gang members and crack heads and they never hit what they are aiming at. Don't believe that crap about crack heads are crack shots. It's too bad gun owners hate these chicken shit worthless gun swallowing democrats or we would take a few of you out on a weekend and let you swallow all you could gulp down.

Because OUR POLICE OFFICERS respond to 911 calls
Yeah, 40 minutes later.

Just like those morons in Uvalde.

The police in Los Angeles even kneel for the communists.

No way would I trust them to watch my back

Ban all "assault" rifles. There is no need for them to be owned by the public.
Fortunately, the exercise of my rights is not dependent on your perception of need.
And, unless you confiscate the 20 million or so 'assault weapons' in circulation you'll do nothing to reduce their use in bass shootings.
So...
How many people are you willing to kill to do that, and will you volunteer for the duty?
And... how do you know where they are?
Toughen up on background checks. Include psychological exams. Search social media comments and sites scrolled.
How do you get around "shall not be infringed"?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,....."

No longer the case, and the Amendment now protects every unhinged radical, including fascist Neo-GOP thugs, arming themselves to the teeth.
So, only half of the 2a matters, right?

Forum List

Back