Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., But...,

Cause its time to grow up and stop depending on the American taxpayers
To fund US aircrews' overnights at Individual1's Scottish properties? Sorry, you're on the hook for that as long as he is BOTUS*

*Buffon Of The United States

Last edited:
All through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, almost the entire U.S. military readiness was geared to stopping a Russian invasion of Europe...
And you eagerly slurped the propaganda while communing with the dust bunnies under your beds.

All through the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, almost the entire U.S. military readiness was geared to stopping a Russian invasion of Europe...
And you eagerly slurped the propaganda while communing with the dust bunnies under your beds.

Again....you are so impressive....... I am awed by your ability to post.....

That's right Europeans would be speaking Russian right now
How come it's not the major language of say, Poland, Hungary, former Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia now? Because your idea is just some propaganda you've slurped?

I can see you drank up...

iu

Don't you live in one of those irrelevant countries? New Zealand? Another country that was kept from speaking Japanese by the U.S......?

Moron.....criminals killing criminals are not normal citizens..... and don't worry....Europe is about to experience even worse violence....as your welfare states have created angry, violent, out of control young males, and your immigration policies have imported violent, out of control 3rd world males........
As I said, the U.S. has never amounted to anything so .... start digging. :dig:

Moron.....criminals killing criminals are not normal citizens..... and don't worry....Europe is about to experience even worse violence....as your welfare states have created angry, violent, out of control young males, and your immigration policies have imported violent, out of control 3rd world males........
As I said, the U.S. has never amounted to anything so .... start digging. :dig:

You know...as funny as you are, comedy isn't your strong suit...........try something else...

Don't you live in one of those irrelevant countries? New Zealand? Another country that was kept from speaking Japanese by the U.S......?
New Zealand was never in Japan's invasion plans in the war the US provoked.

Here are the most important and irrefutable statistics of all:
0 Guns = 0 Shootings.
0 Destitution amongst your population = 0 Shootings even if they have guns.
ok, so what you are saying is that without guns there are ZERO MURDERS????????????
illiteracy

1. the inability to read or write.
    "the ineffective educational system meant that illiteracy was widespread"
    synonyms: illiterateness, inability to read or write
* Read my post again so you can delete this one of yours.
Iagree with you Mr. Illertrate.
ok, so what you are saying is that without guns there are ZERO MURDERS????????????
Were you home schooled, to believe zero shooting means zero murder? Oh. Conservative. Ok.
He's acting as if the only murders that count are those with guns
Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?

New Zealand was never in Japan's invasion plans in the war the US provoked.

Yes.....after they took care of China, they would have just left you alone.......you left wingers are so stupid.....

He's acting as if the only murders that count are those with guns
No, he's being quite specific about shootings. But I understand why you want to deflect from that.
Bitch don't half-ass address my post
Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?

Forum List

Back