Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., But...,

Were you home schooled, to believe zero shooting means zero murder? Oh. Conservative. Ok.
There must be lots of illiterate people in your county. You attended government-sanctioned schools I guess?
So are you going to run like a pussy or are you going to address what I said?
ok, so what you are saying is that without guns there are ZERO MURDERS????????????

Were you home schooled, to believe zero shooting means zero murder? Oh. Conservative. Ok.
There must be lots of illiterate people in your county. You attended government-sanctioned schools I guess?
I think you may have misinterpreted a post, or mistakenly quoted one, but yes, all my education has been at national/state/public institutions.

That's right Europeans would be speaking Russian right now
How come it's not the major language of say, Poland, Hungary, former Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia now? Because your idea is just some propaganda you've slurped?

I can see you drank up...

iu
ok, so you're pointing out countries that Russia controlled.

Moron.....criminals killing criminals are not normal citizens..... and don't worry....Europe is about to experience even worse violence....as your welfare states have created angry, violent, out of control young males, and your immigration policies have imported violent, out of control 3rd world males........
As I said, the U.S. has never amounted to anything so .... start digging. :dig:
I know where you are from

Wow! An original vintage Hollywood photo from ..... uh ..... er ..... way back in the early 2000's? Gadzooks! You can't ask for more proof than that!

So....still not saying where you live.....let me guess.....Oklahoma? Baltimore?
He's Russian
glas·nost
/ˈɡläzˌnōst,ˈɡlazˌnōst,ˈɡläzˌnôst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. (in the former Soviet Union) the policy or practice of more open consultative government and wider dissemination of information, initiated by leader Mikhail Gorbachev from 1985

He's acting as if the only murders that count are those with guns
Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?
Are you another illiterate or have you already been detected? I am losing count.

He's acting as if the only murders that count are those with guns
Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?
Are you another illiterate or have you already been detected? I am losing count.
Are you going to answer the question? No comrade I am not illiterate I can see through your propaganda very clearly. you take guns away people will still murder people with what they have on hand

Wow! An original vintage Hollywood photo from ..... uh ..... er ..... way back in the early 2000's? Gadzooks! You can't ask for more proof than that!

He's Russian
glas·nost
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. (in the former Soviet Union) the policy or practice of more open consultative government and wider dissemination of information, initiated by leader Mikhail Gorbachev from 1985

I wonder....but then he/she/it would have to explain the 25 million innocent people murdered.......

I think you may have misinterpreted a post, or mistakenly quoted one, but yes, all my education has been at national/state/public institutions.
Sorry, I was responding to the wrong person.

He's Russian
glas·nost
Learn to pronounce
noun

I wonder....but then he/she/it would have to explain the 25 million innocent people murdered.......
only a Russian with the belief in the Russian old guard system would have used Glasnost as a moniker.

yet, why do liberals hate them so much ?

We don’t. I own several. I hate trigger happy cops and conservatives killing people of color with said guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are okay with the majority of gun deaths...blacks killing blacks? So, since you are obviously a racist...how do you live with yourself?

So, you’re an idiot who doesn’t understand the American language?
Thought as much.

yet, why do liberals hate them so much ?

We don’t. I own several. I hate trigger happy cops and conservatives killing people of color with said guns.

So you are okay with the majority of gun deaths...blacks killing blacks? So, since you are obviously a racist...how do you live with yourself?

So, you’re an idiot who doesn’t understand the American language?
Thought as much.

You don't understand actual facts...you dumb ass...Cops are the least of the problems in Black communities...the first being democrats......

Conservatives aren't shooting people, you asshat....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

ok, so you're pointing out countries that Russia controlled.
Where they don't and didn't speak Russian. Your idea is just a propaganda trope but you've been fed it so often you don't even realise that.
I know the expression "it boggles the mind" is over-used but seriously, they have been afforded no education at all that isn't saturated in propaganda. Normally I feel sorry for them but, this lot ...... !

Forum List

Back