Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., But...,

You’re full of shit quite often but not on this topic
View attachment 278101

What time do you get off from work today?
No gun no more murders that's your view lol
there would be a lot less murders with less firearms
for one, it's physically impossible to kill as many - example = Las Vegas
a lot less? how so? would you take into account for the criminal element that would still have guns? the government element that would abuse it's power? vehicles hit and killed more people than rifles

yet, why do liberals hate them so much ?

guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.

so..., please, if there is just one liberal here on this forum who can read, write and speak intelligently, intellectually, logically, and sanely, PLEASE, tell us responsible gun owners who are defenders of our Constitutional rights whom you folks lovingly call, "nutters".., we are no more "nutters" than irrational liberals who fly off the handle and blame a gun for the stupidity of one or more persons.

one last thing libs, 98% of us gun owners do NOT own and most likely never will own an "ASSAULT RIFLE" do you know why ?

i will not tell you why now as i wish to read your replies first.., then i will explain why and what exactly an "Assault Rifle" is...., OK ??

see.., i did not insult or call anyone names, can you do the same ? thank you all for reading and replying to this post

regards,
WM
.....then why don't you use them for self defense instead of firearms???!!!--if they are the same??
Your need to feel say doesn't trump my rights.
English please
Translation I must cower and dodge the subject when RIGHTS are inserted into the discussion.

You’re full of shit quite often but not on this topic
View attachment 278101

What time do you get off from work today?
there would be a lot less murders with less firearms
for one, it's physically impossible to kill as many - example = Las Vegas
a lot less? how so? would you take into account for the criminal element that would still have guns? the government element that would abuse it's power? vehicles hit and killed more people than rifles
you see--you just made your argument idiotic= cars are NOTHING like firearms...they are not used in murder much at all
..firearms are much more lethal than cars--you can't even calculate how much safer cars are......
POOLS/cars/fire = IDIOTIC...THESE are your pathetic arguments!! shows you have no argument at all

guns are an inanimate object, a tool, no different than a hammer or saw, they too can cause great harm if not used properly.

so..., please, if there is just one liberal here on this forum who can read, write and speak intelligently, intellectually, logically, and sanely, PLEASE, tell us responsible gun owners who are defenders of our Constitutional rights whom you folks lovingly call, "nutters".., we are no more "nutters" than irrational liberals who fly off the handle and blame a gun for the stupidity of one or more persons.

one last thing libs, 98% of us gun owners do NOT own and most likely never will own an "ASSAULT RIFLE" do you know why ?

i will not tell you why now as i wish to read your replies first.., then i will explain why and what exactly an "Assault Rifle" is...., OK ??

see.., i did not insult or call anyone names, can you do the same ? thank you all for reading and replying to this post

regards,
WM

except that the 2nd amendment was meant specifically for weapons of war which include your imaginary assault rifle,,

regards,
WM
.....then why don't you use them for self defense instead of firearms???!!!--if they are the same??
English please
Translation I must cower and dodge the subject when RIGHTS are inserted into the discussion.
1. please answer the question or be known as a coward
2. so--you are arguing AGAINST common sense and for something:
a. written over 200 years ago
b, by men who thought slavery was ok and women shouldn't vote
c. can be interpreted many ways--where YOU interpret it your OWN way
etc

Can you read it? his post was quoted. By ignoring all the other murders he's saying no gun no more murders.
Thanks for playing.
Are you capable of answer the fucking question?
Are you only pretending to be an idiot? I hope so.
why do you dodge what I said?
Why are you acting as if the only murders that count are those with guns
Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?

regards,
WM
English please
etc

better than being a dumbass thats ignorant about history

regards,
WM
English please
etc
..... and ..... amendments can be amended.

Does the murder with a vehicle count any less than that with a gun? How about a baseball bat? Hammer? Fist? knife?
Why do you want to disarm women? why do you support criminals with guns? why do you support killing by other means?
So ... you are pretending or you are not pretending?

English please
etc
..... and ..... amendments can be amended.
no one really has answered my question on using knives/POOLS/etc for self defense
they KNOW they are wrong

..in fact, the nuts have UNWITTINGLY posted numerous threads that contradict themselves

English please
etc

better than being a dumbass thats ignorant about history
The tile of this thread is " Guns, Guns, Guns Everywhere.., "

not Guns, Guns, Guns WERE everywhere.

no one really has answered my question on using knives/POOLS/etc for self defense
they KNOW they are wrong
Well, they might be right ...

NRA Letter.jpg

..in fact, the nuts have UNWITTINGLY posted numerous threads that contradict themselves
It has to be a joke, right? It's almost impossible to think that they honestly believe what they are saying.

regards,
WM
English please
etc
Unless English is a second language what I wrote was easy to understand
"Your need to feel safe does not trump my rights"
How many of those 2000 gun laws are not common sense?
Interesting that you think a document isn't worth having just because a section that has 27 words you don't like. What if the police had the authority to enter your home at any time they choose to? What if you were required by law to incriminate yourself? What if the Government had the authority to pick a Religion for you? What if we had no elections?

FYI I don't interpret the constitution my own way I read it as it is written.

It has to be a joke, right? It's almost impossible to think that they honestly believe what they are saying.
So says the Russian troll

they KNOW they are wrong
Well, they might be right ...

View attachment 278105
The supreme court ruled in U.S. vs Miller 1939 that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
Most Supreme court rulings with cases dealing with second amendment rights have used Miller for precedence

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Forum List

Back