Guns in Church...who needs them...perhaps the church where the priest had his head chopped off.....

Yes.....in a gun free church....muslims terrorists chopped off the head of a Priest...........That is what we call a gun control win-win.....no one in the church was armed....so no one had the ability to save the priests life.......

the attackers used a knife to saw off the head of the unarmed priest.....

attacker, defender, not guns....win win.......

So, when you guys in the anti gun movement ask..."who needs to carry a gun in church"......check out the video of the Priest getting his head chopped off by muslim terrorists....that should answer that question for you.....

Cause....if there was a concealed carry gun owner there....the priest would be alive ......
Pope Francis Says You’re NOT Christian if You Own a Gun
Jesuit Pope Francis isn't a Christian, does not speak for Christians, nor the American people. It is not a sin to own a gun. This is just more Jesuit propaganda hoping to disarm those they plan to mass murder in the future. It's easier to kill a person that is disarmed. The safest societies / nations have always been those who have the right to bear arms.

You of course realize that he also condemned gun makers too?

And he condemned gun makers and gun owners...hiding behind the Swiss Guard...a professional body guard force armed i h the best guns that our donations to the church can buy...they use Sig Sauer and glock........and I would bet the rifles the Swiss guard use to protect the pope who condemns gun owners are select fire, fully automatic weapons......

So...please do some basic research..you will post more intelligently if you do....
I've done my research on this man. He's a Jesuit. They are Masters of deception and choose their words very carefully. You could drive a semi-truck through what they say in order to give them a back door. You need to do your own research and go deeper than how it appears to be on the surface....

Jorge Bergoglio aka Pope Francis is a very dangerous man. He's a Jesuit. Look up the Jesuit Extreme Oath. You're in for a rude awakening.
You've been dipping into conspiracy theories again. Guess what? Yes! There are rouge Jesuits! (Just like there are rouges in every group.) Sure! Who knows! Francis may even be one of them. Here's the problem . You have no proof of that. Your rants are nothing but wince inducing blather that reveal your sad misguided prejudice against all Catholics.

Yes.....in a gun free church....muslims terrorists chopped off the head of a Priest...........That is what we call a gun control win-win.....no one in the church was armed....so no one had the ability to save the priests life.......

So, when you guys in the anti gun movement ask..."who needs to carry a gun in church"......check out the video of the Priest getting his head chopped off by muslim terrorists....that should answer that question for you.....

Cause....if there was a concealed carry gun owner there....the priest would be alive ......
Jesuit Pope Francis isn't a Christian, does not speak for Christians, nor the American people. It is not a sin to own a gun. This is just more Jesuit propaganda hoping to disarm those they plan to mass murder in the future. It's easier to kill a person that is disarmed. The safest societies / nations have always been those who have the right to bear arms.

And he condemned gun makers and gun owners...hiding behind the Swiss Guard...a professional body guard force armed i h the best guns that our donations to the church can buy...they use Sig Sauer and glock........and I would bet the rifles the Swiss guard use to protect the pope who condemns gun owners are select fire, fully automatic weapons......

So...please do some basic research..you will post more intelligently if you do....

I think all 3 compounds,Median,Mecca and The Vatican should all have a YUGE wall around them Not to keep people out but to keep them in.

Don't expect this Pope to bless off on any Crusade to fight against Islam.

From the article. "...he told the young people in a long, rambling talk about war, trust and politics after putting aside his prepared address."

Like so many quotes attributed to Pope Francis, this one doesn't have complete context. I'm no Francis fan but this sloppy thinking in reporting/repeating/assuming what he said is all too common.
I'm glad to hear that you are not a fan of the Pope. I would add that neither should you be a fan of his religion. There is no salvation in Catholicism. If I didn't care about you, I would not tell you this. I have seen you participate in discussions on USMB where I did agree with you but on the matter of Catholicism I cannot.
I pray God's best for your life, Compost.
I notice you ignored my point, Jeremiah. Your habit of ignoring details is a regular feature in your offerings here.
You have no point. That is my point. Your ideas are based on a false religion. It will lead you to a wrong conclusion every time.

There is no point in any further discussion with you on this matter. I'm not responsible for your decisions, Compost. My only responsibility is to warn you that your religion cannot offer you salvation. Only Jesus Christ can do that.
Uh huh. You've made it clear that you are betting your soul on King James. I'm sticking with the Church the Apostles established on the order of Jesus Christ.

You are in my prayers, Jeremiah.

From the article. "...he told the young people in a long, rambling talk about war, trust and politics after putting aside his prepared address."

Like so many quotes attributed to Pope Francis, this one doesn't have complete context. I'm no Francis fan but this sloppy thinking in reporting/repeating/assuming what he said is all too common.
I'm glad to hear that you are not a fan of the Pope. I would add that neither should you be a fan of his religion. There is no salvation in Catholicism. If I didn't care about you, I would not tell you this. I have seen you participate in discussions on USMB where I did agree with you but on the matter of Catholicism I cannot.
I notice you ignored my point, Jeremiah. Your habit of ignoring details is a regular feature in your offerings here.
You have no point. That is my point. Your ideas are based on a false religion. It will lead you to a wrong conclusion every time.

There is no point in any further discussion with you on this matter. I'm not responsible for your decisions, Compost. My only responsibility is to warn you that your religion cannot offer you salvation. Only Jesus Christ can do that.
Uh huh. You've made it clear that you are betting your soul on King James. I'm sticking with the Church the Apostles established on the order of Jesus Christ.

The catholics created islam to take over Jeruselem. Its a cult and always has been a cult. Mohammads wife was a rich catholic widow and older woman. Both use beads, both dress women in tents,nuns and muslim women, both form radical groups like isis and Crusaders,inquasitions. It looks like they are joining forces again today to take over the world. Popeye can't brag on islam enough.

Protestants don't worship Mary or kiss feet. They also don't form radical bloody militias.

The catholics created islam to take over Jeruselem. Its a cult and always has been a cult. Mohammads wife was a rich catholic widow and older woman. Both use beads, both dress women in tents,nuns and muslim women, both form radical groups like isis and Crusaders,inquasitions.

Protestants don't worship Mary or kiss feet. They also don't form radical bloody militias.
There is surely a spot for you in Jeremiah's gang.

Sometimes, I swear you are as sick as the terrorists. Must every atrocity be carted before us for use in your obsessive argument? A priest and celebrants of the mass are dead. Have a little respect for once, would you?

So...be honest......had you been in that church.........would you have wanted a gun to save that Priests life?

Yes or no......?
Not playing. You're continuing to shit all over an already heinous atrocity.

King James was protestant. The Jesuits were enemies with him.

Sometimes, I swear you are as sick as the terrorists. Must every atrocity be carted before us for use in your obsessive argument? A priest and celebrants of the mass are dead. Have a little respect for once, would you?

So...be honest......had you been in that church.........would you have wanted a gun to save that Priests life?

Yes or no......?
Not playing. You're continuing to shit all over an already heinous atrocity.

Yes...coward.........this. Goes directly to your silly views about guns......and you won't answer because if you answer truthfully....it shows you would rather the priest was killed.....than soil your hands with a gun.......

I've done my research on this man. He's a Jesuit. They are Masters of deception and choose their words very carefully. You could drive a semi-truck through what they say in order to give them a back door. You need to do your own research and go deeper than how it appears to be on the surface....

Jorge Bergoglio aka Pope Francis is a very dangerous man. He's a Jesuit. Look up the Jesuit Extreme Oath. You're in for a rude awakening.
You've been dipping into conspiracy theories again. Guess what? Yes! There are rouge Jesuits! (Just like there are rouges in every group.) Sure! Who knows! Francis may even be one of them. Here's the problem . You have no proof of that. Your rants are nothing but wince inducing blather that reveal your sad misguided prejudice against all Catholics.
Rogue Jesuits. Rouge is the pink stuff ladies put on their cheeks.
Just trying to help.

Rogue Jesuits. Rouge is the pink stuff ladies put on their cheeks.
Just trying to help.

Rogue is the government we now have thanks to jesuits and mentally ill leftest. Now that you spelled it i figured I'd spell it out for ya.lol.

Forum List

Back