Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year, study says

Dude do you realize that other countries don't have this issue like the US or you don't?

Gun homicides in the US is 160 times worse than the UK and wales.....do you understand this? Please I'm begging in you.

We dont care. In fact we used guns to tell you Brits to go the Hell home a couple hundred years ago (twice). If our gun crime rates keep Euro-trash out of the USA, I hope the rate doubles.

Most of them are black or Hispanic so no one cares.

In your case we know that's literally true.
Sadly you are correct; many Americans vote for people who will do nothing to make their country safer.
President Donald Trump received the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.
Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell and House majority leader Paul Ryan both have NRA ratings of A+.

That's why they got elected. I renewed my membership last night just to piss off liberals!

Data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that on an average day, 93 Americans are killed with guns.Gun Violence by the Numbers
Aren't well over 50% of those suicides? Isn't it smarter to improve mental health services than to alter the Constitution since many of those suicides would just jump off a building, slit their wrists or OD without mental health care?
I was just correcting the person who posted that 93 million Americans were killed by guns each day. Again, get a life/brain.

That's what the Governor of Virginia said last week after the shooting of Steve Scalise! Are you saying he was wrong? :D

Sadly you are correct; many Americans vote for people who will do nothing to make their country safer.
President Donald Trump received the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.
Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell and House majority leader Paul Ryan both have NRA ratings of A+.

That's why they got elected. I renewed my membership last night just to piss off liberals!
Did you broadcast it from your ass?

In every country I visited i get asked....

Why Americans like guns and have lot of shootings at schools, work places, roads, homes...why so much violence.
My only answer is: most American don't know that most countries live safer with less guns around.

How about those cops in England who had to run during the terrorist attack because they had no way to defend themselves or others, leaving the terrorists to slaughter everyone until someone with a gun showed up?

Did they live safer or die from their own stupidity?

No, your mouth was in the way!

How so, I would have never known about it unless you were blowing it out your ass to promote it..

How so, I would have never known about it unless you were blowing it out your ass to promote it..

You should have tasted it!

Why would anyone pay to join a club when owning a firearm? Seems like a waste of dough to me..Just like AARP, nothing special about them, as a senior I already get discounts...Why pay to be a member?

Why would anyone pay to join a club when owning a firearm? Seems like a waste of dough to me..Just like AARP, nothing special about them, as a senior I already get discounts...Why pay to be a member?

Because it drives liberals and the anti-gun lobby nuts!

Case in point.

Case in point.
I've had firearms and other hunting supplies since I was a kid, never felt the need to pay someone for that right...

Source: CNN
(CNN)Rambunctious third-graders filled a classroom in Seattle on a crisp autumn day. One of the students dropped his backpack, and horror ensued.

That student had brought a parent's gun to school and was carrying it in his backpack. When the bag fell to the floor, the impact caused the gun to fire, sending a bullet straight into another student's abdomen, said Dr. Thomas Weiser, a trauma surgeon at Stanford University Medical Center.

Weiser treated that third-grader's gunshot wound while completing a fellowship at Harborview Medical Center in Washington in 2011.

When the student arrived at the hospital, awake and alert with a bullet hole oozing blood just below her heart, she had a jarring expression of confusion in her brown eyes, Weiser said.

<more>

Read more: Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN.com

Sad :(

Wow! My guns are way behind. They haven't killed anyone. I wonder what's wrong with them?

Case in point.
I've had firearms and other hunting supplies since I was a kid, never felt the need to pay someone for that right...

That is your choice, now STFU about my choices guaranteed me by the Constitution!

Source: CNN
(CNN)Rambunctious third-graders filled a classroom in Seattle on a crisp autumn day. One of the students dropped his backpack, and horror ensued.

That student had brought a parent's gun to school and was carrying it in his backpack. When the bag fell to the floor, the impact caused the gun to fire, sending a bullet straight into another student's abdomen, said Dr. Thomas Weiser, a trauma surgeon at Stanford University Medical Center.

Weiser treated that third-grader's gunshot wound while completing a fellowship at Harborview Medical Center in Washington in 2011.

When the student arrived at the hospital, awake and alert with a bullet hole oozing blood just below her heart, she had a jarring expression of confusion in her brown eyes, Weiser said.

<more>

Read more: Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN.com

Sad :(

Wow! My guns are way behind. They haven't killed anyone. I wonder what's wrong with them?

They must be liberal guns and loath their own existence.

Case in point.

That is your choice, now STFU about my choices guaranteed me by the Constitution!
The NRA is in the Constitution?

Case in point.

The 2nd Amendment is, and that is what that organization protects.

Schools out for summer, so why don't you go play in traffic?

Case in point.

Since it is already a written law, the NRA does nothing, but collect money for nothing more than rhetoric of guns with pictures..

And cars killed how many kids? 3000? 4000? But libs say hell with that.
And we have laws about how children ride in cars. All too often, when the child is killed, their parents have ignored those laws. And most of us need an automobile on a daily basis. Most of us do not need a gun, and all too many of the children killed with guns are killed because their parents were negligent in handling and storage of their guns.
Link

Case in point.

Since it is already a written law, the NRA does nothing, but collect money for nothing more than rhetoric of guns with pictures..

I said, school is out. If you didn't learn your lessons, you should have studied more and listened to the teacher.

Now, go on and find busy road to cross with your eyes closed.

Forum List

Back