Guys can you explain this MESS ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Guys can you explain this ? I got the point - I AM A MOSCOW ULTRA - IMPERIALIST , BUT DIDN´T KOBA´S GANG BRUTALLY KILLED the entire Romanov´s family including small children ?

I'll try to explain ... when we kill all the rich people and take their money, there will be no more rich people and we'll have all their money ... making us the rich people, but this time without a pesky middle class ...

I'll try to explain ... when we kill all the rich people and take their money, there will be no more rich people and we'll have all their money ... making us the rich people, but this time without a pesky middle class ...
ok, whats about Nikolas II tattoo, the second one ?

Guys can you explain this ? I got the point - I AM A MOSCOW ULTRA - IMPERIALIST , BUT DIDN´T KOBA´S GANG BRUTALLY KILLED the entire Romanov´s family including small children ?

Can the people that you post please have clothes?

Grandson of the Great Evil One ... Alexander II ... cool, destroying the evil spawn of the evil spawn of the spawn of evil ... that's evil ...

Russia was better off under the Soviets ... just saying ...

Didn’t you Nazis kill thousands of Ukey peasants at Bakhmut , Nazi Titty ? You sent poor uneducated men to die with no training or means of fighting . You and your murderous Nazibrothers are war criminals , Nazi Winkle .

You think serfdom is better?
No , I THINK THAT WE ´D FINNISH OFF MOSCOW HORDE IN 1856 , AND WE 100% MUST DO IT TODAY

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Forum List

Back