GWB saved more lives than any other president

Hey dude. You seem to want to give more money and aid to your brothers and sisters in Kenya or the Sudan or somewhere?

Dig deep in your pocket and send them a check. Of your money. Not mine.

btw. did your hero Bush save more than he got killed in Iraq? I doubt it.

Hey dude. You seem to want to give more money and aid to your brothers and sisters in Kenya or the Sudan or somewhere?

Dig deep in your pocket and send them a check. Of your money. Not mine.

btw. did your hero Bush save more than he got killed in Iraq? I doubt it.

Zeke I would rather help the needy anywhere than have Obama trow it away on green jobs and this crashed program ACA
Obamacare's broken website cost more than LinkedIn, Spotify combined | Digital Trends
15 billion out of a budget of 2.7 trillion is one thing
15 billion out of a budget of 3.5 trillion is another
difference?
One is the 2007, lasr GOP budget
the other is the sum total of BHO additions to GWB base-line in 2009
you want to bitch?
dig deep in your pocket, not for GWB but BHO

ONE good thing he did, the world is still trying to figure it out lol- good for business in Africa I guess...but thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and the corruption and cronyism SECOND Pub Great Depression...a totally incompetent disaster.

Last edited:
ONE good thing he did, the world is still trying to figure it out lol- good for business in Africa I guess...but thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, and the corruption and cronyism SECOND Pub Great Depression...a totally incompetent disaster.

GWB had nothing to do with 9-11
and I agree
using jey planes as scud missles and killing innocent people is stupid
killing ove 1 million people and not cooperating with the UN is stupid

and I agree

9/11 happened on his watch. The warnings were ignored, starting with Bill Clinton's.

He attacked a country that had done nothing to us and killed tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians.

He blew up the economy and we still haven't recovered from that.

Wire-tapped citizens without warrants.

Gave us the Patriot Act.

Just for starters.

GWB was one of the great war lords of this century.

His name is abhorred in the homes of decent Americans.

I applaud George Bush for his humanitarian actions

ACTION. probably guilt- He wasn't evil like Darth Cheney, just stupid, incompetent, and a sheltered rich boy. A good Pub lol...

Last edited:
Never once have I seen the press lie about what President Bush did in Africa as far as the aid goes.

Not once.

Libya also gave up it's nuclear program while Bush was in office.

He got Kudos for that in the press as well.

Bush should and has received recognition for his work for Africans.

He has also rightly received condemnation for his war crimes.

you guys are wrong about Bush.....anyone who smokes Alabama Kush cant be that bad....that is Pot Frankie....just so you will know what i am talking about.....:eusa_shhh:

ACTION. probably guilt- He wasn't evil like Darth Cheney, just stupid, incompetent, and a sheltered rich boy. A good Pub lol...

Yes, everything W did was stupid, then when Obama came in and did all the same things it was brilliant, and justified because W did them, though it was stupid when W did them...

They explained this so much better on MS-NBC...

and I agree

9/11 happened on his watch. The warnings were ignored, starting with Bill Clinton's.

He attacked a country that had done nothing to us and killed tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians.

He blew up the economy and we still haven't recovered from that.

Wire-tapped citizens without warrants.

Gave us the Patriot Act.

Just for starters.

Show me the intel that stated the following
1) 9-11-2001 that 4 passenger jets would be turned into scud missles by
2) legal aliens W/
3) legal passports w/
4) Legal "pocket knives" @
5) 9 Am, BTW
6) legal tickets

Just for starters

Forum List