Gwenyth Paltrow holds fundraiser for Obama

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Gwenyth Paltrow held a fund raiser for Obama, I guess to try and salvage what is left of the Democrat party after one and a half terms of Obama. Everyone attending paid $1000 per plate.

At the fundraiser, she said, "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass,"

Now I realize that Hollywood celebrities have no capacity for brain function. My only question is, do they actually hear what comes out of their collective mouths?

Obama raises money at a tongue-tied Gwyneth Paltrow s home - Yahoo News

Well these celebrates have been brain dead fro quite some time.

Being far left in Hollywood will keep you working, going against the far left will get you ousted, unless you claim that you are Reagan Republican.

Gwenyth Paltrow held a fund raiser for Obama, I guess to try and salvage what is left of the Democrat party after one and a half terms of Obama. Everyone attending paid $1000 per plate.

At the fundraiser, she said, "It would be wonderful if we were able to give this man all of the power that he needs to pass the things that he needs to pass,"

Now I realize that Hollywood celebrities have no capacity for brain function. My only question is, do they actually hear what comes out of their collective mouths?

I wonder if anyone informed Gwyneth that she was wishing to have the country become a dictatorship?

You should have read the article. All guests paid $1,000. and those having dinner paid $17,000.

one of my best college friends was a member of the SAG. He later became a major league lawyer, and has been mentioned as a potential supreme court pick. I asked him why so many Hollywood millionaires are bubble headed liberals. He is from a Jewish Long Island Family and is a major league conservative activist

he said there were several reasons

1) one is cultural he noted, Many hollywood stars are Jewish or Catholic and resented the GOP as being the "WASP" party but he noted that is a waning reason

2) the main reason he stated was that actors are generally nothing like the heroic people they portray. Many of them crave being worshipped or at least loved by the public and in order to do that, they adopt politics they think make them popular with the Hoi Polloi

3) the final reason, and the one he most supported was the fact that many hollywood types are basically libertines. Many do drugs, screw around etc. and the last thing they tolerate is hearing members of the religious right call them sinners. He noted that most actors despised the bible thumping right and that is what drives their support of the Democraps. related to this is that in Hollywood success is not really based on the same building blocks corporate executives go through. So that makes Hollywood-where whom you parents are or whom you sleep with often determines how successful you are-cynical towards the meritocracy that is far more prevalent in corporate america

I'd be embarrassed to grovel so openly over some man she wishes to give him all "powers" over her shallow life

that is freaking pathetic and says, liberal women really aren't as independent as they crow they are

Oh make no mistake, this is what all liberals want. Yes, they are all this ridiculous.

The funny thing is how she starts out by saying,

"You are so handsome, I cannot even speak properly."

Didn't she use to drink Brad Pitt juice? LOL at everything liberal. A mocking, disrespectful laugh at all liberals.

Last edited:

I wonder if anyone informed Gwyneth that she was wishing to have the country become a dictatorship?

Ultimately, that is what collectivism gravitates towards.

Eventually they speak the truth, which is what Gwenyth just did. They want a dictator.

That it pisses off the knuckle draggers makes me think they should do this once a week.

Hello whore. Good morning moron.
-------------------
i wonder if she knows how fucking stupid her notes are ?

i believe she would wear out three sets of knee pads i.e., :suck: if she were to come in contact with her lord and dominator.., Mr. Obola aka, America hating illegal alien muslime mulatto son-of-a-bitch from Kenya :up:

Famous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes:

"I think it's different when you have an office job, because it's routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening. When you're shooting a movie, they're like, 'We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,' and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it's not like being on set."

“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner."

"I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."

"I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don't talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties."

"I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin."

"I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup."

"Apple says 'Mummy' instead of 'Mommy' -- I don't mind that. I will if she starts saying 'basil' and 'pasta' the English way, as that really drives me nuts."

"Every woman can make time [to work out] -- every woman -- and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work."

"Taking care of yourself is being there for your kids, like how on a plane, they tell you to put on your oxygen mask first."

"When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'"

"Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status."

You can figure out how nuts she is or isn't.

To me she is out of touch with reality.

Obama visit sparks a Paltrow neighborhood feud

NY Times ^

As gossip websites buzzed about Gwyneth Paltrow and President Obama — her “you’re so handsome that I can’t speak properly” is already being mocked unmercifully — her Los Angeles neighbors lashed out Friday that the Paltrow-hosted presidential fund-raiser had come at their expense. Traffic stood still, children were stranded at school, residents could not leave their own driveways. That’s not the way life is supposed to be lived in Mandeville Canyon. In a post on the Nextdoor Mandeville Canyon website, a private social network for area residents, Bret Lewis said that the neighborhood did not need people like Ms. Paltrow...

Famous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes:

"I think it's different when you have an office job, because it's routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening. When you're shooting a movie, they're like, 'We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,' and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it's not like being on set."

“It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner."

"I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."

"I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don't talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties."

"I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin."

"I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup."

"Apple says 'Mummy' instead of 'Mommy' -- I don't mind that. I will if she starts saying 'basil' and 'pasta' the English way, as that really drives me nuts."

"Every woman can make time [to work out] -- every woman -- and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work."

"Taking care of yourself is being there for your kids, like how on a plane, they tell you to put on your oxygen mask first."

"When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'"

"Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status."

You can figure out how nuts she is or isn't.

To me she is out of touch with reality.

In other words, she is a typical liberal airhead bimbo.

Forum List

Back