Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

The country's reaction to Rachel Madcow's big "gotcha" story:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

It's time to start arresting people... Enough is enough already. These libs and their derailed agenda is going to get them thrown in jail big time. How crazy can these people be ?

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

Wait, eight years of "birth certificate".....

So freaking AWESOME! Trump paid a higher rate of income taxes than NBC, Obabble and Bernie...and higher than the ratio of Fed Spending compared to GDP.

And, the only way we know this is because some federal employee Obama Mole committed a felony by releasing this info.

The funny thing about this is A) this is the client copy. This is Trump's actual copy, not from somewhere else. B) his response to this said "President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans."

Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.

The funny thing about this is A) this is the client copy. This is Trump's actual copy, not from somewhere else. B) his response to this said "President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans."

Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.
Client copy? Never heard of that and I have my taxes done by a firm! More pretendland politics eh?

Folks like you have no dignity

Last edited:

So freaking AWESOME! Trump paid a higher rate of income taxes than NBC, Obabble and Bernie...and higher than the ratio of Fed Spending compared to GDP.

And, the only way we know this is because some federal employee Obama Mole committed a felony by releasing this info.

An Obama mole? How did an Obama mole get Trump's client copy?

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

Also, Trump said he paid $38 million, this form says $36 million. Can't even read his own form.

Client copy? Never heard of that and I have my taxes done by a firm! More pretendland politics eh?

Go read it.

Where it says "sign here", it's stamped "client copy".

Love how he beat Maddow to the punch.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?

Go read it.

Where it says "sign here", it's stamped "client copy".
Sorry bubba, no such thing

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?
Who cares

maybe

i think trump set her up

knowing being the idiot she is would take the bait and run with it

and prove that he has paid a lot of taxes

--LOL

obviously she is dumber then jakestarkly

--LOL

Forum List

Back