Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

The reality is that these people are no longer journalists but paid hitmen.
I think that's true for the most part. "News" competition is dense and so intense that just reporting what happened is no longer nearly enough. Now they're all in a desperate race to "find" news or "make" news. And when you do that, your political biases are certainly going to surface.

This is bad.
Part of the problem is the 24 hour news cycle. There just isn't anything new to report, but try anything

Only one thing we can do in the face of the know it all stinking smelly ass pathetic morons on the left. Only one thing...

slumber-party-bill-murray-laughing.gif
giphy%20(50).gif
c3cde3d1b1f23a0affafd12c6f05db94.gif
Bill%20Murray%20SNL%20Laugh.gif
tumblr_m5o3picq471rrv52p.gif

Or you can simply laugh out loud at the faces of the liars on the left that ALL resemble this.

81933aed31c1498707bdfcbfee4942f8.jpg

When the other party is in the White House, everything is a big ol' scandal.

Two two ends of the spectrum are SO. DAMN. SIMILAR.
Which is the scandal that was false with the democrats? Please, can you let us know?

Want me to list the false fake stories about Trump? Beginning with the russians rigging the elections.

BTW, before you bring up the birth certificate, answer this first. Have we actually seen the original birth certificate? Yes or no. Please, do not go into a laughing diatribe of left nonsensical explanations. Did we see the original birth certificate? Yes or no.

Oh, and along with the list of scandals that turned out to be false about the democrats.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

Love how he beat Maddow to the punch.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

You nailed it. The Media ignored or otherwise sat on leads coming out of Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, etc and now they are chasing down anything that moves or goes bump in the night when it comes to Trump. They are coming up with nothing. They are blinded with fury by their own ideology that it clouds them doing what they are seemingly trained to do. The reality is that these people are no longer journalists but paid hitmen.

Which is the scandal that was false with the democrats? Please, can you let us know?

Want me to list the false fake stories about Trump? Beginning with the russians rigging the elections.

BTW, before you bring up the birth certificate, answer this first. Have we actually seen the original birth certificate? Yes or no. Please, do not go into a laughing diatribe of left nonsensical explanations. Did we see the original birth certificate? Yes or no.

Oh, and along with the list of scandals that turned out to be false about the democrats.
Yes, you saw the original birth certificate
How do you know the story about Russian rigging is false, a detailed investigation is necessary

There was a long, long list of fake news stories during the Obama years. That's where the term came from.

If you want to deny that, go ahead. I have a left winger on another thread denying the obvious too. Ironically.

Believe whatever makes stuff easier for you.

There was a long, long list of fake news stories during the Obama years. That's where the term came from.

If you want to deny that, go ahead. I have a left winger on another thread denying the obvious too. Ironically.

Believe whatever makes stuff easier for you.
I asked for the list of scandals about obama that turned out to be false. Since your first thing will be the birth certificate issue (very predictable) I asked you if we have seen the actual original birth certificate.

You did not provide a list and you did not answer the question.

Everything else is noise and pops from you.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.
Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.
So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!
Those taxes would be paid through his company, not his personal taxes. Sheesh you people are dumb.
So then you admit that either Tramp lied on his taxes or lied on his FEC disclosure form.

Trump Claims Income of More Than $557 Million on Disclosure

Trump’s statement says the $557 million in income “does not include dividends, interest, capital gains, rents and royalties.”

Of course he paid taxes anyone with a working brain cell knows this. He pays way more than loads of folks combined pay.

Madcow is, as usual, a fucking liar. Hope Shittingbull shits herself. LOL
Why is she a liar? If he pays all his taxes why didn't he let us see ALL of his tax returns

Why should he or anyone show their tax returns??

Just because losers like you say they should??

Not fucking hardly bucko.
For one reason, hand job, he promised the american people. Is he a lying pos like you are?

The only lying POS I see is you.

Maddow didn't lie. What she DID do is WORSE.

She let her partisan ideology completely overcome her and, sensing she found some political advantage, she stepped in a big pile of shit.

Now the Republicans can use this against the Left daily.

Too bad. That's what partisans get for not thinking straight.

You are saying she should have declined to air this and let someone else get free ratings?

Clearly YOU are the one not thinking straight.

So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!
Those taxes would be paid through his company, not his personal taxes. Sheesh you people are dumb.
So then you admit that either Tramp lied on his taxes or lied on his FEC disclosure form.

Trump’s statement says the $557 million in income “does not include dividends, interest, capital gains, rents and royalties.”

His last few years in taxes have nothing to do with 2005. So no, he didn't lie about anything. The only liar here is you, who continues to accuse Trump of breaking the law, without a shred of proof.

She let her partisan ideology completely overcome her and, sensing she found some political advantage, she stepped in a big pile of shit.

You are saying she should have declined to air this and let someone else get free ratings?

It's the way she did it. Obviously.

Here, her ideological allies at Slate go into nice detail for you: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

I don't expect you to admit to or agree with any of this.

His last few years in taxes have nothing to do with 2005. So no, he didn't lie about anything. The only liar here is you, who continues to accuse Trump of breaking the law, without a shred of proof.
Even if that were true, then it would show why Tramp loves it when the economy crashes, it jacked his income from $150 million per year to over $557 million per year in a down economy for all hard working Americans.

Wait, eight years of "birth certificate".....
Huh?

"lib narrative lost again"
I agree you have zip

And I agree that the Conservatives didn't have anything with Obama's birth certificate.
and?

It's the way she did it. Obviously.

Here, her ideological allies at Slate go into nice detail for you: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

I don't expect you to admit to or agree with any of this.

I don't and I can even put into form of a rational argument WHY I don't.

There was no self defeat, these two pages from a return would be published with or without Maddow. She wasn't even the one who received the envelope.

1. From her perspective declining to report on this was a lose-lose proposition. Reporting it however gave her opening to grab much audience and be able to deliver much of what she wants them to hear before finally showing the return.

2. Although document shows Trump paying SOMETHING in terms of income taxes for a SINGLE year, it also shows the importance of Alternate minimum tax, without that Trump would pay just 5%. So ABSOLUTELY there is tangible ideological/policy upside to reporting this. Tax reform is coming up shortly and ofcourse the second Trump or Republicans will put out a proposal that gets rid of Alternate minimum tax this 2005 tax return will again be front and center.

3. NOTHING about this tax return shows source of Trump's income or his debts, it has ZERO bearing on foreign influence concerns justifying the pressure for him to step up and properly release his tax returns in full.

Last edited:
What struck me odd is when challenged about "not paying income tax" he'd just change the subject. I knew he was paying taxes, but 25% on 150 mil., that's a lot of tax. Then figure in his other taxes. Maybe he liked "Well Hillary it's your fault" better......................Ha ha ha!, Trump.

Here's a play, perhaps the dumb angry bitch's source is the Trump admin. Hilarious. Well done.

Or maybe he's released this. There's no signature on this paper. It could easily be fake. He passes it to someone, it looks like someone is doing this against him, it makes him look good, he gets to slam the media for doing something wrong.

It stinks.....
then why air it?

wow, just wow. Learn how the current tax code works. Look up losses. every fking day in here the stupid that is the libturd is on display. he took a 900 million dollar loss in 1995. It's good for 18 years. I repeat, simply amazing the stupid that is the left in here.

reminiscent of Dan Rather eh? What was funny were the shows on CNN after her fail. they had some Ambassador on spewing the russia thingy wayyyyyyyyy overboard. It was hilarious. They don't get it. They simply don't get. they wish self destruction.

wow, just wow. Learn how the current tax code works. Look up losses. every fking day in here the stupid that is the libturd is on display. he took a 900 million dollar loss in 1995. It's good for 18 years. I repeat, simply amazing the stupid that is the left in here.

What's amazing is how Trump's cult followers praise him for EVERYTHING.

Even for losing money.

It's not whether he paid taxes or not.....surely you are smart enough to know that.

Forum List

Back