Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

I know you won't read this, because you're the biggest partisan hack on this board, but I'll post it (yet) again:

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

All the detail you need, right there. But you possess neither the integrity nor the intellectual honesty to just click on the fucking link and read it.

She blew it, but you're just another obedient hardcore partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

However, this isn't over yet.
You might be right, and it wouldn't be a big surprise.

The fact remains, she blew it.

It does not remain - I've disputed it and you've yet to respond.
Great, she didn't blow it, she did great. Whatever you'd like.

The GOP is gleeful for no good reason this morning.

In case you haven't noticed, since you're blind to so much,

the Trump supporters ALWAYS try to put a happy face on ANYTHING that happens to Trump.
well you all can't provide evidence that he has done anything wrong. Just post up that information and see what happens.

It's time to start arresting people... Enough is enough already. These libs and their derailed agenda is going to get them thrown in jail big time. How crazy can these people be ?
Go ahead....arrest Maddow. That will work out REALLY well.
Arrest her for what, being stupid? I think just shutting her down would be the correct move. she just embarrassed the shit out of MSNBC. too funny. laughing stock of the airways my man.

The MSNBC haters think MSNBC did something wrong. Whoa, call the neighbors, wake the children!!
wrong? not me, stupid, fking A.. mental fking A, pretendland politics, fking A.

A blog....how nice.

the Trump supporters ALWAYS try to put a happy face on ANYTHING that happens to Trump.
well you all can't provide evidence that he has done anything wrong. Just post up that information and see what happens.

When's the last time you criticized Trump?

he blew the first EO for the travel ban. that's about it so far.

he blew the first EO for the travel ban. that's about it so far.
It still wasn't unconstitutional though. but he rolled it out badly.

You think Maddow did something wrong, but you admit you have no clue what the right thing was to do.

You're the biggest partisan hack on this board.
I know you won't read this, because you're the biggest partisan hack on this board, but I'll post it (yet) again:

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

All the detail you need, right there. But you possess neither the integrity nor the intellectual honesty to just click on the fucking link and read it.

She blew it, but you're just another obedient hardcore partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

GOP is quite stupid, so I'm not concerned about their glee. Any other thoughts?

What struck me odd is when challenged about "not paying income tax" he'd just change the subject. I knew he was paying taxes, but 25% on 150 mil., that's a lot of tax. Then figure in his other taxes. Maybe he liked "Well Hillary it's your fault" better......................Ha ha ha!, Trump.

Here's a play, perhaps the dumb angry bitch's source is the Trump admin. Hilarious. Well done.

There is no doubt that Trump was the one that released this very carefully selected bit.

If he was to release it himself people would laugh at him for partiality of it.

Trump needs to release his taxes IN FULL, just as everyone since Nixon did, this small leak settles nothing.

No he doesn't

the way Don JR just showed up on twitter right after the a single year report hit the news is fishy at best ... the Trump Cartel cherry picked a report, leaked it, then considers their responsibility finished ?

one year proves nothing..

I could care less what he makes or what he pays ... I'm interested to know where it goes, and how much ...

It's time to start arresting people... Enough is enough already. These libs and their derailed agenda is going to get them thrown in jail big time. How crazy can these people be ?
Go ahead....arrest Maddow. That will work out REALLY well.
Arrest her for what, being stupid? I think just shutting her down would be the correct move. she just embarrassed the shit out of MSNBC. too funny. laughing stock of the airways my man.

The MSNBC haters think MSNBC did something wrong. Whoa, call the neighbors, wake the children!!
so curious, why can't you just admit she blew it. why do you feel the need to defend Rachel Maddow? Really, is she that important to you? now that dude is funny. And you question me on Trump. wow.

What struck me odd is when challenged about "not paying income tax" he'd just change the subject. I knew he was paying taxes, but 25% on 150 mil., that's a lot of tax. Then figure in his other taxes. Maybe he liked "Well Hillary it's your fault" better......................Ha ha ha!, Trump.

Here's a play, perhaps the dumb angry bitch's source is the Trump admin. Hilarious. Well done.

There is no doubt that Trump was the one that released this very carefully selected bit.

Trump needs to release his taxes IN FULL, just as everyone since Nixon did, this small leak settles nothing.
why?

the way Don JR just showed up on twitter right after the a single year report hit the news is fishy at best ... the Trump Cartel cherry picked a report, leaked it, then considers their responsibility finished ?

I could care less what he makes or what he pays ... I'm interested to know where it goes, and how much ...
then why don't you ask that of everyone then? He was a private citizen. no politician, he owes you nothing goofball.

why?

Because it is the ETHICAL STANDARD for a president. Not something you partisan swampers have any respect or interest in obviously.

ILMAO @ libs. Pretty upset about this huh? You're just not realistic and so so intolerant.

then why don't you ask that of everyone then? He was a private citizen. no politician, he owes you nothing goofball.

These dolts wouldn't even begin to understand tax returns at that level. That's the beauty of it.

why?

Because it is the ETHICAL STANDARD for a president. Not something you partisan swampers have any respect or interest in obviously.
how do you figure that? why is it ethical for you to know what he makes?

upload_2017-3-15_11-8-42.jpeg

why?

how do you figure that? why is it ethical for you to know what he makes?

It is ethical for President nominee to come clean about his finances. Releasing tax returns is the standard that everyone since Nixon's tax-return scandal lived up to except Trump.

Yes, it is good for this country to know that their president "is not a crook".

Forum List

Back