Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

Maddow didn't lie. What she DID do is WORSE.

She let her partisan ideology completely overcome her and, sensing she found some political advantage, she stepped in a big pile of shit.

Now the Republicans can use this against the Left daily.

Too bad. That's what partisans get for not thinking straight.

You are saying she should have declined to air this and let someone else get free ratings?

Clearly YOU are the one not thinking straight.
It's the way she did it. Obviously.

Here, her ideological allies at Slate go into nice detail for you: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

I don't expect you to admit to or agree with any of this.

You think Maddow did something wrong, but you admit you have no clue what the right thing was to do.

You're the biggest partisan hack on this board.

It's time to start arresting people... Enough is enough already. These libs and their derailed agenda is going to get them thrown in jail big time. How crazy can these people be ?
Go ahead....arrest Maddow. That will work out REALLY well.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.
Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.
So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!
wow, just wow. Learn how the current tax code works. Look up losses. every fking day in here the stupid that is the libturd is on display. he took a 900 million dollar loss in 1995. It's good for 18 years. I repeat, simply amazing the stupid that is the left in here.

What's amazing is how Trump's cult followers praise him for EVERYTHING.

Even for losing money.
where do you see praise, quote it. I merely pointed out how the tax laws work since you have no idea. that isn't praising, that is teaching.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.
Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.
So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!
wow, just wow. Learn how the current tax code works. Look up losses. every fking day in here the stupid that is the libturd is on display. he took a 900 million dollar loss in 1995. It's good for 18 years. I repeat, simply amazing the stupid that is the left in here.

Trump personally NEVER took that loss, he abused a loophole that allowed him to write off the loss of banks that held the debt. That 900 million was written off TWICE and it's the tax payers that got screwed.

Trump personally NEVER took that loss, he abused a loophole that allowed him to write off the loss of banks.
sure he did.

Trump personally NEVER took that loss, he abused a loophole that allowed him to write off the loss of banks.
sure he did.

Ok dumbass, I'm convinced. :rolleyes:

Love how he beat Maddow to the punch.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?
There is something to hide.....that is why the so-called president isn't releasing his tax returns.

She let her partisan ideology completely overcome her and, sensing she found some political advantage, she stepped in a big pile of shit.

You are saying she should have declined to air this and let someone else get free ratings?

Here, her ideological allies at Slate go into nice detail for you: Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

You think Maddow did something wrong, but you admit you have no clue what the right thing was to do.

I know you won't read this, because you're the biggest partisan hack on this board, but I'll post it (yet) again:

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

All the detail you need, right there. But you possess neither the integrity nor the intellectual honesty to just click on the fucking link and read it.

She blew it, but you're just another obedient hardcore partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

Tough shit.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

Who cares
Many people do....We want to know why the so-called president hasn't released his tax returns even tho he promised he would on more than one occasion.

I know you won't read this, because you're the biggest partisan hack on this board, but I'll post it (yet) again:

Rachel Maddow Turned a Scoop on Donald Trump’s Taxes Into a Cynical, Self-Defeating Spectacle

All the detail you need, right there. But you possess neither the integrity nor the intellectual honesty to just click on the fucking link and read it.

She blew it, but you're just another obedient hardcore partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), and you just don't have the balls to admit it.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

However, this isn't over yet.

sure he did.

Ok dumbass, I'm convinced. :rolleyes:
dude I give two shts....:eusa_dance:

Who cares
Many people do....We want to know why the so-called president hasn't released his tax returns even tho he promised he would on more than one occasion.
not the ones who voted him in office. you don't think they count?

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

You might be right, and it wouldn't be a big surprise.

The fact remains, she blew it.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

It does not remain - I've disputed it and you've yet to respond.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

Great, she didn't blow it, she did great. Whatever you'd like.

The GOP is gleeful for no good reason this morning.

Of note:

Trump's TAX that year was 5 million, until you add in the alternative minimum tax, which raised it to 36 million.

That might help you understand why Trump and the rest of his rich pals are so keen to cut or eliminate the alternative minimum tax.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

Trump is gleeful? Got a link to that?

It's time to start arresting people... Enough is enough already. These libs and their derailed agenda is going to get them thrown in jail big time. How crazy can these people be ?
Arrest her for what, being stupid? I think just shutting her down would be the correct move. she just embarrassed the shit out of MSNBC. too funny. laughing stock of the airways my man.

Tough shit.
A blog....how nice.

In case you haven't noticed, since you're blind to so much,

the Trump supporters ALWAYS try to put a happy face on ANYTHING that happens to Trump.

Arrest her for what, being stupid? I think just shutting her down would be the correct move. she just embarrassed the shit out of MSNBC. too funny. laughing stock of the airways my man.

The MSNBC haters think MSNBC did something wrong. Whoa, call the neighbors, wake the children!!

Forum List

Back