Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

It's not libs, it's large majority of Americans

Poll: 74 percent want to see Trump's tax returns

This is a bi-partisan interest.
dude, tooooooooo funny. and trump wasn't supposed to win.

Next you retards will start arguing that since Trump won he has a mandate to grab women by the pussy.

Seems you're butt hurt over the election results and Trump's tax return.

Seems you are a retard.

Seriously, can you Trumpsters at some point start thinking and conversing like semi-developed adults?

Trump not releasing his tax returns reasonably means to me he has much to hide in them, it's as simple as that, no butts required.

Seriously, can you Trumpsters at some point start thinking and conversing like semi-developed adults? You might consider your sentence choice before posting stupid shit defeating your purpose, such as this sentence. And remember dip shit, you're the one who wrote "Next you retards will start arguing that since Trump won he has a mandate to grab women by the pussy."

Trump not releasing his tax returns reasonably means to me he has much to hide in them. That's because you're butt hurt. Have you ever heard of the IRS? You know, under Obama they spent 24/7 trying to catch Tump doing something he shouldn't. Cause and effect.

More stupid.

Maybe it is time you hear about IRS. The ONLY thing IRS can persecute is not paying your legally due taxes. IRS can not legally disclose criminal activity if they it discover it on a tax return.

dude, tooooooooo funny. and trump wasn't supposed to win.

Next you retards will start arguing that since Trump won he has a mandate to grab women by the pussy.

Seems you are a retard.

Seriously, can you Trumpsters at some point start thinking and conversing like semi-developed adults?

Trump not releasing his tax returns reasonably means to me he has much to hide in them, it's as simple as that, no butts required.

Seriously, can you Trumpsters at some point start thinking and conversing like semi-developed adults? You might consider your sentence choice before posting stupid shit defeating your purpose, such as this sentence. And remember dip shit, you're the one who wrote "Next you retards will start arguing that since Trump won he has a mandate to grab women by the pussy."

Trump not releasing his tax returns reasonably means to me he has much to hide in them. That's because you're butt hurt. Have you ever heard of the IRS? You know, under Obama they spent 24/7 trying to catch Tump doing something he shouldn't. Cause and effect.

More stupid.

The ONLY thing IRS can persecute is not paying your due taxes. IRS can not legally disclose criminal activity if they discover on a tax return.

Holy shit dude. You'd deny having a mother to defend your liberal idiotology and clear butt hurt.

Seems you are a retard.

More stupid.

The ONLY thing IRS can persecute is not paying your due taxes. IRS can not legally disclose criminal activity if they discover on a tax return.

Holy shit dude. You'd deny having a mother to defend your liberal idiotology and clear butt hurt.

I guess you just can't help yourself from being the adolescent retard you are, posting right past the substance and onto some butt nonsense.

Seems you are a retard.

More stupid.

I guess you just can't help yourself from being the adolescent retard you are.

No I get it. You explained how Trump could write off expenses on a child prostitution ring. Nothing would come of it because they're the IRS.

Seems you are a retard.

More stupid.

No I get it. You explained how Trump could write off expenses on a child prostitution ring. Nothing would come of it because they're the IRS.

And have you LEARNED IT?

If you tell the IRS you made $1 million from stealing money or dealing drugs, does the agency tip off the cops?

Legally, it can't, unless a law-enforcement agency gets a court order granting it access to a specific taxpayer's return. The IRS isn't supposed to proactively alert other agencies about misdeeds unless terrorism is involved. In that case, it still needs a court order to disclose anything, but the IRS can initiate the legal process on its own.

The IRS wants to tax your illegal income

More stupid.

And have you LEARNED IT?

If you tell the IRS you made $1 million from stealing money or dealing drugs, does the agency tip off the cops?

Legally, it can't, unless a law-enforcement agency gets a court order granting it access to a specific taxpayer's return. The IRS isn't supposed to proactively alert other agencies about misdeeds unless terrorism is involved. In that case, it still needs a court order to disclose anything, but the IRS can initiate the legal process on its own.

Seek help. You have NO MOTHER FUCKING idea what you're talking about. Cause, effect and general work ethics are well beyond you.

Seems you are a retard.

More stupid.

I guess you just can't help yourself from being the adolescent retard you are, posting right past the substance and onto some butt nonsense.
the best thing about republicans is they lie to everyone equally

More stupid.

And have you LEARNED IT?

Seek help. You have NO MOTHER FUCKING idea what you're talking about. Cause, effect and general work ethics are well beyond you.

Well it's a good thing that facts I introduce you to do not depend on me personally.

That's one of those grown up concepts you have difficulty with it seems. Facts are facts, and you cannot dispute them with your little outbursts about me.

Last edited:

And have you LEARNED IT?

Well it's a good thing that facts I introduce you to do not depend on me personally.

That's one of those grown up concepts you have difficulty with it seems. Facts are facts, and you cannot dispute them with with your little outbursts about me.

No I get it. Trump could write-off expenses for putting hits on liberals and there's nothing that would come of it, because all the IRS can do is audit. You showed me. Thanks.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.
Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.
So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!
Those taxes would be paid through his company, not his personal taxes. Sheesh you people are dumb.
So then you admit that either Tramp lied on his taxes or lied on his FEC disclosure form.

Trump Claims Income of More Than $557 Million on Disclosure

Trump’s statement says the $557 million in income “does not include dividends, interest, capital gains, rents and royalties.”

His last few years in taxes have nothing to do with 2005. So no, he didn't lie about anything. The only liar here is you, who continues to accuse Trump of breaking the law, without a shred of proof.
Even if that were true, then it would show why Tramp loves it when the economy crashes, it jacked his income from $150 million per year to over $557 million per year in a down economy for all hard working Americans.

Because when there is a real estate crash like there was, then investors buy when prices are low and hold onto it while the value goes back up.

It's not rocket science.

And have you LEARNED IT?

That's one of those grown up concepts you have difficulty with it seems. Facts are facts, and you cannot dispute them with with your little outbursts about me.

No I get it. Trump could write-off expenses for putting hits on liberals and there's nothing that would come of it, because all the IRS can do is audit. You showed me. Thanks.

You are a hopeless idiot.

Just in case i'm wrong, I will re-iterate the point your tangential comments cant dispute - THE ONLY THING IRS CAN PERSECUTE FOR IS PAYMENT OF DUE TAXES, it cannot take initiative to REPORT any illegal activities discovered through tax-returns to any other agencies, unless it is terrorism.

As to Trump taking foreign money - IRS cannot, by law, comment on or initiate investigation on that unless they are specifically subpoenaed by the courts.

Last edited:
What's worse for the common liberal?

A. Trump won't release his taxes, probably because he didn't pay any.
B. Turns out "A" was another emotional frenzy.

Whats worse than a stupid argument that a single return from 2005 proves that Trump generally pays federal income taxes, is not indebted to foreign interests, and is not looking to pass personally beneficial tax-cuts?

Did it make 1997 tax return disappear. You know, the one that revealed that he loop-holed himself almost a billion dollars of write off he could use for 18 years?

Last edited:

Whats worse than a stupid argument that a single return from 2005 proves that Trump generally pays federal income taxes, is not indebted to foreign interests, and is not looking to pass personally beneficial tax-cuts?

Did it make 1997 tax return disappear. You know, the one that revealed that he loop-holed himself almost a billion dollars of write off he could use for 18 years?

You're upset Trump's tax return isn't what you'd hope for.

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?
There clearly was nothing to hide as Maddow thought, so where is Obama's college transcripts ?
Let them keep running their mouths, and revealing themselves as to how they were using and abusing government power to try to destroy a political rival/candidate. Look at the time lines as to when they started with their bullcrap, and then when they started trying to cover up their own bullcrap. Everything we learned during the campaign was accurate, and it was not disputed by those the information came out on, yet (they) because of their exposure went into a scorched Earth policy afterwards, and therefore adopted a take no prisoners action in the wake of it all. Now what they wish would have happened, is that they could have destroyed any Republican candidate without anything bouncing back on them, and then their queen would have placed a wedge in the Whitehouse door (leaving it wide open to anything and everything just like the border etc. was left wide open the same way under Democrat thinking or rule). What a turn of events that happened next, where as a roundhouse punch came out of no where to take them out in their own games in which they thought were solid, and impenetrable. Now they are willing to start a war with Russia over their loss. It is that bad.

Amazing!

Instead of
this blaming Russia for what Russia has been known to do since the cold war and before, why not just lick our wounds, and shore up our tech borders along with our nation borders ? Allowing the witch hunt to include bringing us close to war with Russia is a fools game, but a game the butt hurt libs are willing to play now.

You're upset Trump's tax return isn't what you'd hope for.

:rolleyes: Silly just can't learn that it's not about me, it's about what is true.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

So freaking AWESOME! Trump paid a higher rate of income taxes than NBC, Obabble and Bernie...and higher than the ratio of Fed Spending compared to GDP.

And, the only way we know this is because some federal employee Obama Mole committed a felony by releasing this info.

An Obama mole? How did an Obama mole get Trump's client copy?

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

Also, Trump said he paid $38 million, this form says $36 million. Can't even read his own form.
Finally saw his tax returns, still complaining. What a baby.

The same year Trump paid $38M in taxes, Prog-Favorite-Billionaire Warren Buffet (who is at least 8X wealthier than Trump), paid a mere $1.5M.

Everything, absolutely everything that the left has said about Trump has been a lie.

Forum List

Back