Ha ha, lib. narrative lost again - this time it's Trump's taxes

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

So freaking AWESOME! Trump paid a higher rate of income taxes than NBC, Obabble and Bernie...and higher than the ratio of Fed Spending compared to GDP.

And, the only way we know this is because some federal employee Obama Mole committed a felony by releasing this info.

Bullshit. Spin those numbers. Your effective tax rate is bogus. It totally ignores one hundred million in losses carried forward. Funny, you don't deduct the deductions on all those other returns you are comparing from income and yet you do deduct Trump's losses from past years.

Furthermore, he only paid what he paid because of the Alternative Minimum Tax. A tax Trump and the Republican party opposes. In fact, without the AMT Trump would have paid a tax of just a few million and had a real effective rate somewhere south of FIVE PERCENT.

^^^ Spin Spin Spin Spin ^^^

Do you pay more taxes than what you legally owe under the Tax Laws designed by Big Government?

I bet you don't.

They were hopeful he didn't pay any tax........Sorry you're disappointed. He had nothing to hide. It's just none of your business.

Mr. Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on reported income of $150 million, an effective tax rate of 25 percent.

So freaking AWESOME! Trump paid a higher rate of income taxes than NBC, Obabble and Bernie...and higher than the ratio of Fed Spending compared to GDP.

And, the only way we know this is because some federal employee Obama Mole committed a felony by releasing this info.

Bullshit. Spin those numbers. Your effective tax rate is bogus. It totally ignores one hundred million in losses carried forward. Funny, you don't deduct the deductions on all those other returns you are comparing from income and yet you do deduct Trump's losses from past years.

Furthermore, he only paid what he paid because of the Alternative Minimum Tax. A tax Trump and the Republican party opposes. In fact, without the AMT Trump would have paid a tax of just a few million and had a real effective rate somewhere south of FIVE PERCENT.

Do you pay more taxes than what you legally owe under the Tax Laws designed by Big Government?

I bet you don't.

Except he is not in position to decrease what he legally owes, Trump is.

Trump IS now that big government you talk about.

He had nothing to hide.

That is not something that can be determined from the first two pages of a 1040. The important content of a tax return is found in the supporting schedules and forms that supplement the 1040 and that provide the support for the figures found on the 1040.

Only a total tax novice would think the 1040 form is what anyone wants to actually see.

I bet you don't.

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Buffet declares very little income as he shelters most of it in nontaxable accounts.

I bet you don't.

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Buffet declares very little income as he shelters most of it in nontaxable accounts.

What the fuck? Instead of addressing what you quote you switch to a tangent and I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about?

He had nothing to hide.

That is not something that can be determined from the first two pages of a 1040. The important content of a tax return is found in the supporting schedules and forms that supplement the 1040 and that provide the support for the figures found on the 1040.

Only a total tax novice would think the 1040 form is what anyone wants to actually see.
. Well Maddow must have thought differently. LOL

He had nothing to hide.

. Well Maddow must have thought differently. LOL

Who's Maddow, and why might I care?

So, $150 million in income from $10 billion in properties and businesses says either the bulk of his income is hidden, or he is not worth anywhere near $10 billion or he sucks at business!

You wish you lousy loser you. LOL
The funny thing about this is A) this is the client copy. This is Trump's actual copy, not from somewhere else. B) his response to this said "President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans."

Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.
Depends on your definition of "benefits"...a flat tax would ensure that every single American [including drug dealers and bookmakers and everyone with under the table money would pay the same rate], of course this would have to be incorporated as a sales tax which means I would be in all likelihood paying more taxes, so, I do not like it.
How would a sales tax affect anyone in a cash business? It doesn't
Everything they purchase would be taxed at the same rate as everyone else, where as those "businesses" that are paying nothing in taxes, they would be paying them on all legal purchases just like everyone else, there would be no income tax, gross pay and net pay would be virtually the same thing but the sales tax would jump to around 18%...keep in mind that this idea is based on fairness and not what is better for some but not others

The funny thing about this is A) this is the client copy. This is Trump's actual copy, not from somewhere else. B) his response to this said "President will focus on his, which includes tax reform that will benefit all Americans."

Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.
Depends on your definition of "benefits"...a flat tax would ensure that every single American [including drug dealers and bookmakers and everyone with under the table money would pay the same rate], of course this would have to be incorporated as a sales tax which means I would be in all likelihood paying more taxes, so, I do not like it.

Then it wouldn't benefit you then, would it?

An Obama mole? How did an Obama mole get Trump's client copy?

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

Also, Trump said he paid $38 million, this form says $36 million. Can't even read his own form.
Finally saw his tax returns, still complaining. What a baby.

Oh, insults....

Wait, eight years of "birth certificate".....

Apples and oranges

Hey, where are Obammy's transcripts?

Waiting....

Geaux

You're waiting for Obammy? Who the fuck is Obammy?
Your messiah.

You seem to be so full of shit, it's time for you to go on the ignore list. I don't even know who you are, but I have no desire of finding out. Bye.

An Obama mole? How did an Obama mole get Trump's client copy?

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

Also, Trump said he paid $38 million, this form says $36 million. Can't even read his own form.
Finally saw his tax returns, still complaining. What a baby.

Oh, insults....
Not an insult when telling the truth. You people saw his tax return and are still complaining.

um, who said it would benefit me?

Oh, god, this is so hard.

I said "Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.", so if it doesn't benefit you, then someone has FAILED to make a reform that benefits everyone, haven't they? Do keep the fuck up.

I said "Er.... I doubt anyone could make tax reform that benefits all Americans, it's impossible.", so if it doesn't benefit you, then someone has FAILED to make a reform that benefits everyone, haven't they? Do keep the fuck up.
And I replied with the only "fair" tax would be a flat tax...and keeping up doesn't mean you get out in front of your ski's dude, that's how you spike yourself and end up in a face plant

And I replied with the only "fair" tax would be a flat tax...and keeping up doesn't mean you get out in front of your ski's dude, that's how you spike yourself and end up in a face plant

Well, A) I don't agree it would be fair and B) that isn't a tax that benefits all Americans, now, is it?

You clearly proved the latter, so I'll stick to the former.

Let's say you go into a restaurant and everyone pays a fee based on the weight of what they're eating. One dude goes in and has the steak and caviar, the other goes in and just has fries. Is the pricing of the meal fair? No, it's not.

Love how he beat Maddow to the punch.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?
For the same reason you don't post your tax returns on the internet. You have nothing to hide, right?

Of course he paid taxes anyone with a working brain cell knows this. He pays way more than loads of folks combined pay.

Madcow is, as usual, a fucking liar. Hope Shittingbull shits herself. LOL
Why is she a liar? If he pays all his taxes why didn't he let us see ALL of his tax returns
For the same reason you don't post your tax returns on the internet. You have nothing to hide, right?

Love how he beat Maddow to the punch.

The lib media has spent more time pushing fake news and trying to dig dirt from shallow ground than they did searching for the truth about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra scandal, NSA spying, IRS targeting conservatives, and the many other real crimes.

What point was there in illegally obtaining and releasing tax returns? We knew no crimes had been committed. Lord knows the Obama IRS would have been quick to press charges. No, it was a legal tax return but the left was more curious about that than the real corruption surrounding Obama and Hillary.

If a Dem takes every loophole to avoid paying taxes, or outright cheats the way many in Obama's cabinet did, it's a much bigger deal. They support higher taxes for the little people and it makes them hypocrites when they don't just voluntarily write a big check to the IRS. Of course, many Republicans will have their people go over things and keep their taxes as low as possible. I agree that it should be that way.

But Dems who have tax shelters or get out of paying are just fucking hypocrites who don't want to follow the rules they impose on others.

Now that Maddow has made a complete fool of herself for helping Trump prove that he paid a large sum in taxes, will she face the music for being in possession of stolen documents?

If there's nothing to hide, why hide it?

Well, I'm not running the country...... or holding public office.... so I don't have a conflict of interest.

Well, A) I don't agree it would be fair and B) that isn't a tax that benefits all Americans, now, is it?

Of course you don't agree because you are either intentionally or unwittingly conflating "fair" and "benefits" everyone as the same thing

You clearly proved the latter, so I'll stick to the former.

I ceded the latter with my original post which is why I countered with what is the only "fair" tax reply

Let's say you go into a restaurant and everyone pays a fee based on the weight of what they're eating. One dude goes in and has the steak and caviar, the other goes in and just has fries. Is the pricing of the meal fair? No, it's not.

Well well look who unwittingly proved my claim...In terms of taxation, if the fries cost $1 then the tax would be .18cents, if the steak and caviar cost $100.00 the tax would be $18.00, now if you are serious about keeping up what is unfair about that? if you are keeping up then "not a thing" should come to mind immediately, people who spend more on "necessities" food, clothing...etc.] would pay no taxes while those buying "luxury" items [boats, planes, bling...etc.] would be paying their fair share.

Forum List

Back