🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Haha....awe...."Little Marco" in a downward spiral after fu**ing with Big Donald

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow. Yet another one goes down. Little Marco is being destroyed tonight. 4th place in Mississippi and Michigan.

Jeb tried attacking Trump and got forced to quit he was beaten so bad.
Little Marco tried to attack him and has gone Into nose dive.
Megan Kelly tried....and Trump messed her up so bad she cut half her hair off and appears to have aged 10 years in 4 months.

Just wait until Trump starts on Hilary....

Rubio may drop out after tonight if his abysmal showing so far continues. Or he may not. After all, he's still way ahead of Kasich.

Kasich is doing well so far.

Trump vs Hillary will be one for the ages.

Agreed. It might be the first time the Democrats win a 44 state landslide since LBJ

You base this prediction on what the historic loss in 2014? lol

How was 2012 affected by that historic loss of 2010?

More people vote in Presidential elections than in off year elections by about 10%, if I recall correctly.

The Presidential election of 2012 should have been won by the GOP but they nominated a gutless, money grubbing vulture capitalist that was ashamed of his own wealth.

The GOP had about 5 other candidates that could have easily beat Obama.

They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, a standard RINO establishment fuck up move.

Agreed. It might be the first time the Democrats win a 44 state landslide since LBJ

More people vote in Presidential elections than in off year elections by about 10%, if I recall correctly.

The Presidential election of 2012 should have been won by the GOP but they nominated a gutless, money grubbing vulture capitalist that was ashamed of his own wealth.

They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, a standard RINO establishment fuck up move.
Which begs the question. Why did you dings a ling republicans vote for McCain in the primaries? Someone twist your arm?

While there is no doubt Rubio had a bad night, shouldn't we wait till:

1) all the races are over and
2) the votes are counted

Before we write his obit?

How was 2014?

The thing the left doesn't realize is DumBama is a very well liked person. Terrible president, but a person people like.

Hussein is not running this time and Hillary has the personality of the wicked witch of the west. She's not liked in her own circle and has to rely on issues alone to convince people to vote for her.

On our side, we do have a Obama. HIs name is Donald Trump. Much like DumBama, he has people all fired up about the election regardless of his lack of content. After all, DumBama won by Hope and Change, and that's all he had to offer.

2008 and 2012 showed that people liked Obama. 2010 and 2014 showed they didn't like his policies or leadership.

Which begs the question. Why did you dings a ling republicans vote for McCain in the primaries? Someone twist your arm?
I didnt vote for that treasonous collaborator.

I wonder if little Marco will have a victory speech tonight after coming in 4th in Michigan.
Will he predict that he will will Florida and how he's in great position to win it all ?

I wonder if little Marco will have a victory speech tonight after coming in 4th in Michigan.
Will he predict that he will will Florida and how he's in great position to win it all ?

Watching the elections tonight, they say his poll numbers show him failing in Florida as well.

Forum List

Back