HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

View attachment 39007 Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

Looks like you and Bulldog could service each other.

View attachment 39013

,,,and Jake could complete the menage a trois.
As long as I'm in the middle.

That made me throw up a little bit in my Mouth
Seriously. From the way girls love it it must feel good. The only reason I dont try it is I've never met a hot girl with a dick.

View attachment 39007 Every time I see you post "teabagger" or "bagger", you are going to get it right back at you.
Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

Throw in PMH, and they could have a teabaggin' daisy chain!
Put me on a swing and we can reinact the scene from behind the green door.

Thou shalt not take Marilyn's name in vain.....

Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

Seriously. From the way girls love it it must feel good. The only reason I dont try it is I've never met a hot girl with a dick.

I call shenanigans. I'm pretty sure you know a few She-Male hookers.

Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

I won't speak for women but I say that a three way (myself and two women) was too much work.
Thank god they finished it between themselves.

View attachment 39013

That made me wet.

I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

If you were a KKK member (and I'm not positive you're not) would you really eat that cake?

That made me wet.
OK, now I am gurging.

Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

From what I hear, there has been a lot worse than that in your mouth.

Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

And Bulldog should know! He' a baggin' expert!

image.jpg

Are you a tea bagger?

View attachment 39013

Well let me help you here, I apologize if I've led you to believe that anything you type matters to me.

I am normally not so callous so as to lead anyone on like that.

You are as meaningful as a zit on my ass.

You may go.

I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES BLACK BAKERY OWNER LOSES LAWSUIT FORCED TO BAKE RACIST KKK CAKE Washington Weekly News

april 2 2015
A Georgia court recently found that a bakery owner who happened to be black was guilty of discrimination because she refused to bake a racist cake for an upcoming KKK gathering.

And this is not a joke.

A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

I would like to see the rest of the case- what are Saxby's religious beliefs that were violated?

Unless the court decided that the KKK was a Christian religious organization......sort of a Southern "Knights of Columbus"..........

View attachment 39013

Well let me help you here, I apologize if I've led you to believe that anything you type matters to me.

You may go.

I've had zits that were so bad I couldnt sit straight and couldn't pop them for a couple days. It was meaningful.

You may go.

I've had zits that were so bad I couldnt sit straight and couldn't pop them for a couple days. It was meaningful.

Yeah....well don't over think this;)

Last edited:
I would like to see the rest of the case- what are Saxby's religious beliefs that were violated?

Unless the court decided that the KKK was a Christian religious organization......sort of a Southern "Knights of Columbus"..........
You guys know that the "Tribune Herald", the internet blog this story first appeared in, is a satire site, don't you?

Like The Onion, or Marie Harf.

It never happened.

BTW, that pizza place in Indiana? It never refused to cater to any wedding, gay or otherwise.

It doesn't cater, period. Never has. And it lets anyone who wants to buy a pizza, buy one. They can either eat it there, or take it home if they want.

That whole episode too, was ginned up by a Democrat "reporter" looking for excuses to scream at Republicans. They found a young girl at that shop, who said she didn't want to take part in a gay wedding. She wasn't the owner and didn't set policy.

But the "reporter" had been going door to door for days, looking for anyone she could pretend was a bigot. And she found NOTHING, in all that time. So she finally went to some tiny town nobody had ever heard of... and still found nothing. Nobody cared about gays one way or another.

And then she finally found one young girl.

The whole "story" came from that.

View attachment 39013

You may go.

As I also give what you might believe the consideration it deserves. However, you did respond to my post.

[
You guys know that the "Tribune Herald", the internet blog this story first appeared in, is a satire site, don't you?

Like The Onion, or Marie Harf.

It never happened.

Lots of sources have reported this. If it's a hoax then YOU need to supply the proof. Where is it, bigtalk.

You may go.

As I also give what you might believe the consideration it deserves. However, you did respond to my post.

Post something worth responding to kid.

If you were a KKK member (and I'm not positive you're not) would you really eat that cake?

Hey einstein. The KKK didn't care about the cake. They were making a legal point. Everyone understands that but you.
Wow.

After being told repeatably your OP is a lie - a FAKE story, you cling.

Hilarious. :lol:

Forum List

Back