HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

kkk.jpg

KKK wins lawsuit against bakery for discrimination Tribune Herald

Bod: the OP is a lie. A satire piece.

Not real.

Perhaps, but we have a Dearborn Michigan Islamic Bakery declining to bake a cake for Homosexuals and you piss ants don't care in the least.
Could it be because none has made a legal case about it -- and the only media we have on it is right wing nut jobs playing youtoobie?

I feel pert comfortable every one of those against anti-gay mooslums, who are kindred with anti-gay Christians are all in the same batch - and reviled by most who champion equality.

Not real.

Perhaps, but we have a Dearborn Michigan Islamic Bakery declining to bake a cake for Homosexuals and you piss ants don't care in the least.
Could it be because none has made a legal case about it -- and the only media we have on it is right wing nut jobs playing youtoobie?

I feel pert comfortable every one of those against anti-gay mooslums, who are kindred with anti-gay Christians are all in the same batch - and reviled by most who champion equality.

Look you like it in the ass, I get it...but this entire thing is bullshit.....and the media ONLY cares about "christians" saying no.

Fuck the fascist gay folk

Not real.

Look you like it in the ass, I get it...but this entire thing is bullshit.....and the media ONLY cares about "christians" saying no.

You're some messed up piece of a human being.

Not real.

Nope, you are.

Me? I'm just a guy who thinks a baker should be able to pick and choose who he/she does business with.

You?

You are a fascist piece of shit who the Government to make everyone do what you think they should do.

Not real.
Prove it you liar. Here's a link to all the other sources carrying this story.

Google

It's like saying, Sandy Hook shooting is a lie. Not real.
But here is the link to all the sources carrying the story. Google

Oh, wait.
You are a mental defective if you actually believe this story in the OP is real.

You labeled me as mentally defective, but your "IF" says you're not sure what am I thinking.

Who is mentally defective here?

Not real.

Google

Oh, wait.
You are a mental defective if you actually believe this story in the OP is real.

You labeled me as mentally defective, but your "IF" says you're not sure what am I thinking.

You. Clearly.

Not real.

Google

Oh, wait.

You. Clearly.

LOL, nope.

Not real.

Google

Oh, wait.

You. Clearly.

Oh, I see what is the problem. Try reading it again. This time little slower.

Not real.

Nope, you are.

Me? I'm just a guy who thinks a baker should be able to pick and choose who he/she does business with.

You?

You are a fascist piece of shit who the Government to make everyone do what you think they should do.
What have you ACTIVELY been doing to get rid of PA laws that have been on the books in almost every state for decades?

Nope, you are.

You?

What have you ACTIVELY been doing to get rid of PA laws that have been on the books in almost every state for decades?

That's it?

That's all you've got?

You faggots started this ;)

You should have just stayed in your rooms and eaten that jizz.

Bring it bitch.

Nope, you are.

You?

That's it?

That's all you've got?

Bring it bitch.
From your answer, I take it you've done nothing to try to get rid of PA laws....you know, the laws that require businesses to serve anyone. You know, the laws that have been around for decades even tho you seem to have just noticed them.

You've done nothing.......but cry.

Nope, you are.

You?

That's it?

That's all you've got?

Bring it bitch.
From your answer, I take it you've done nothing to try to get rid of PA laws....you know, the laws that require businesses to serve anyone. You know, the laws that have been around for decades even tho you seem to have just noticed them.

;)

What part of the 1st amendment is that you don't get?

And again, I support your right to take it in the ass.
And to marry your boyfriend.

Nope, you are.

You?

That's it?

That's all you've got?

Bring it bitch.

;)

Ah..you're one of those "supposedly straight" RWrs who think and talk about gay sex more than any gay person I know. Gotcha *wink *wink

And you're still just crying.

Nope, you are.

You?

That's it?

That's all you've got?

Bring it bitch.

;)

Ah..you're one of those "supposedly straight" RWrs who think and talk about gay sex more than any gay person I know. Gotcha *wink *wink

And you're still just crying.

Like I said, I get it.

You think we resent you taking it in the ass.

We don't.

Forum List

Back