HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

LOL- from the About Section:
Comments: 2
Tribune Herald is a satirical publication meant for entertainment purposes.

All articles are a blend of real world events and people into fictional stories.

Yeah- okay- I didn't notice that the first time through- satire- fiction- and all the white supremacists ate it up.

I would like to see the rest of the case- what are Saxby's religious beliefs that were violated?

Unless the court decided that the KKK was a Christian religious organization......sort of a Southern "Knights of Columbus"..........
You guys know that the "Tribune Herald", the internet blog this story first appeared in, is a satire site, don't you?

Like The Onion, or Marie Harf.

It never happened.

BTW, that pizza place in Indiana? It never refused to cater to any wedding, gay or otherwise.

It doesn't cater, period. Never has. And it lets anyone who wants to buy a pizza, buy one. They can either eat it there, or take it home if they want.

That whole episode too, was ginned up by a Democrat "reporter" looking for excuses to scream at Republicans. They found a young girl at that shop, who said she didn't want to take part in a gay wedding. She wasn't the owner and didn't set policy.

But the "reporter" had been going door to door for days, looking for anyone she could pretend was a bigot. And she found NOTHING, in all that time. So she finally went to some tiny town nobody had ever heard of... and still found nothing. Nobody cared about gays one way or another.

And then she finally found one young girl.

The whole "story" came from that.

How many times have you put this same bull shit out??
You act as if this is not truth but fiction, did you check for other sourcess?
Well of course not or you would not have climbed on your soap box and ranted so incoherently as to make this easy.

First let me preface this by saying that you have proclaimed this repeatedly and no one but me has yet to address your bull sht...
Well at least the other fucking morons on your side didn't bite into it.

Can you say "Tribune Herald"??

KKK wins lawsuit against bakery for discrimination Tribune Herald
Shooter has never cared whether his posts are factual.

I get it, you are "right" because you "say" you are.

You are dismissed spanky.

No, I'm correct because I make claims that can be supported by facts. It's a simple process, really.

In America, no regular citizen's rights are more important than another regular citizen's. That is a fact. If you disagree, then you are wrong. I'm pretty sure we agree, though. I can show you a source with the facts to support this, if need be.

Let's try to be civil.

Then how do you explain Affirmative Action and "protected classes?"

Too funny sissy.

Why don't you educate me, Bodi is simply an imbecile, are you?

Tell me, is your "right" to buy a cake ore important than the Baker's"right" to practice his Religion?

Nobody's rights are more important than anybody else's.

True, but no one has a right to force a business to serve them.
Yet again, we do have the right, my little infant.

No you don't, Nazi

You continually confuse rights with the law. The two things are not synonymous.

Too funny sissy.

Tell me, is your "right" to buy a cake ore important than the Baker's"right" to practice his Religion?

No you don't, Nazi

The law limits rights, all rights, as necessary. You live in a fantasy-world, while I live in the real one.

What, do you not know what those terms mean? You want me to explain them to you?
I don't get it, aren't you on the internet? :confused-84:

Try Google.

What, do you not know what those terms mean? You want me to explain them to you?
I don't get it, aren't you on the internet? :confused-84:

Try Google.

Affirmative action is the government policy of discriminating against white males. The same goes for "protected classes."

Too funny sissy.

No you don't, Nazi

The law limits rights, all rights, as necessary. You live in a fantasy-world, while I live in the real one.

"Necessary" according to whom, scumbag Nazi assholes like you? Genuine rights don't conflict with any other genuine right, so why would the law need to limit them?

You seem to understand that rights and the law are not the same thing, but you also seem to be saying government infringement of your rights is justified. Unfortunately you have not provided any rational for that other than "because we say so."

Affirmative action is the government policy of discriminating against white males. The same goes for "protected classes."

Oh, I see what you're saying, I just don't understand why you're saying it. You're loaded description is false. AA is the government policy of having quotas of certain minorities that must be fulfilled. It isn't a policy that tells employers, "You can't hire any white males." You act as if these are White Jim Crow laws.

Now, do I agree with AA? No, I do not. I feel that the "fill a quota" is to 'one size fits all'. It doesn't actually work.

Oh, I see what you're saying, I just don't understand why you're saying it. You're loaded description is false. AA is the government policy of having quotas of certain minorities that must be fulfilled. It isn't a policy that tells employers, "You can't hire any white males." You act as if these are White Jim Crow laws.

Now, do I agree with AA? No, I do not. I feel that the "fill a quota" is to 'one size fits all'. It doesn't actually work.

You're splitting hairs. It discriminates against white males. If you have a quota to hire a certain number of blacks, the only way to do it is to discriminate against more qualified white candidates. White Jim Crow laws is exactly what they are.

The bottom line is that you're totally full of shit.

No you don't, Nazi

"Necessary" according to whom, scumbag Nazi assholes like you? Genuine rights don't conflict with any other genuine right, so why would the law need to limit them?

You seem to understand that rights and the law are not the same thing, but you also seem to be saying government infringement of your rights is justified. Unfortunately you have not provided any rational for that other than "because we say so."
"Genuine rights don't conflict with any other genuine right..." - incorrect.
"...but you also seem to be saying government infringement of your rights is justified." - correct.

The rights of an individual must be balanced against the needs of a society. While an individual may have freedom of religion that does not mean that they can ignore the rights of others. Just because your faith says you can kick the dog doesn't mean that as a society we allow such a thing. Can you open up a toxic waste dump on your property without permission? No. A brewery? No. Do zoning laws apply? Yes. Your property rights are limited by our rules protecting society. That fact that you do don't understand the need for balance cannot be helped. You don't live in the real world.

You're splitting hairs. It discriminates against white males. If you have a quota to hire a certain number of blacks, the only way to do it is to discriminate against more qualified white candidates. White Jim Crow laws is exactly what they are.

Didn't Jim Crow laws ban black people from establishments, and allow businesses to refuse to hire any black people?

(That was rhetorical, the answer is yes)

Point being, until AA allows businesses to refuse to hire all whites on the grounds that they're white, your claim is false. I'm sure you'll either call me a crude name or say I'm full of it, but sorry. Your claim is false. You are wrong. You are always wrong when you go toe to toe with me, because you argue with your emotions and I argue with fact. You will never beat me in any dispute on here because I'll always be one step ahead of you. Hint: it helps to have the truth on your side.

Once again (and I can't emphasize this enough), You are wrong.

Sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES BLACK BAKERY OWNER LOSES LAWSUIT FORCED TO BAKE RACIST KKK CAKE Washington Weekly News

april 2 2015
A Georgia court recently found that a bakery owner who happened to be black was guilty of discrimination because she refused to bake a racist cake for an upcoming KKK gathering.

And this is not a joke.

A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

So you support the KKK? It's OK. We kinda already knew.

Makes up for the hundreds of years blacks were systematically discriminated against.

Makes up for the hundreds of years blacks were systematically discriminated against.

That is a sick and lame argument, promoted by those who support the ridiculous and idiotic notion that the makeup of an organization/workplace must reflect the makeup of the nation as a whole.

Very few, very old blacks living TODAY have suffered for "hundreds of years" because of discrimination.

Of course AA is white jim crow. We live in the Jim Swan era where the govt itself mandates persecution of whites.

Forum List

Back