🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Haley Barbour Opens Mouth and Inserts Foot

I have been to the New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts area when I was in my business days, living in Chicago myself at that time, and we always considered trips up to that area as New England in general terms. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. You also say her allegation is not holding up. Where is the proof that it is not? Those against her are only SAYING that she is lying, they offer ZERO proof. But the state has her proof, a dated personal notebook. That is at least better that those against her that have NOTHING as proof of their position, so I would surely bet on her position prevailing.

it is she and the sycophants like you who have zero proof.

do you know that ANYBODY can actually see the allocation of the funds through NJ website.

The figures prove she is lying.

Her city received the relief money.

she , like typical dimocrap, is lying.

Yeah, they got 300k out of the 100 million they asked for- so are you misinformed/brainwashed or lying- always the question with Pubs/Pub dupes... Like, did you know not a single GOP group was denied in the IRS ''scandal''....

I have been to the New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts area when I was in my business days, living in Chicago myself at that time, and we always considered trips up to that area as New England in general terms. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. You also say her allegation is not holding up. Where is the proof that it is not? Those against her are only SAYING that she is lying, they offer ZERO proof. But the state has her proof, a dated personal notebook. That is at least better that those against her that have NOTHING as proof of their position, so I would surely bet on her position prevailing.

A personal notebook? You have to be joking. How do you know the whole thing wasn't manufactured after the fact?
I don't KNOW that it wasn't manufactured after the fact, nor do you. Let the Attorney General determine that, as he very probably can from its place in her time-sequential notebook. Surely he is intelligent enough to determine its authenticity.

I've seen the notebook. It's just a cheap spiral wound notebook. I fail to see how the Attorney General will be able to determine when the entries were made.

You just wait until you see what action the State Department takes. And you are so frigging wrong. Lying is a proven Republican adjective and description, not a Democratic one in any respect. If you are Republican, and I assume you are by your words, then that is a perfect description of the person you see in your mirror.

Yeah, I remember this famous Republican lie..."If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period."

And that biggie..."I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky."

Republicans could sure learn a thing or two from the Dimocrats.

And I sure do remember the myriad of famous, or infamous, Republican lies as well: like the massive stash of weapons of mass destruction Saddam was hiding by the KING OF LIARS Bush. How many U.S. and foreign lives did that one cost?? And Clinton's lie about Monica cost how many lives? Do the math, and then tell me which was worse.

Well, that's one lie. You said "myriad" lies. Furthermore, if it was a lie, then both the Clintons and half the Democrats in Congress told the same lie.

How do you tell when a Republican is lying? You don't have to wonder, he/she is ALWAYS lying, whether they are speaking or writing.

That pretty much describes 99% of all politicians. If you really think one party lies any more than other you're a fool and you're doing exactly what your handlers want you to do.

Wrong again, Pub dupe. Everything the Pub Propaganda Machine and Issa etc says is a lie or bs spin, while Dem ''lies'' always turn out to be promises that Pubs or their cronies have blocked. See sig para 3....or para 1 for what you're never told- all a small sample, of course, hater dupes of the greedy idiot chickenhawk megarich....

do you know that ANYBODY can actually see the allocation of the funds through NJ website.

Yeah, they got 300k out of the 100 million they asked for- so are you misinformed/brainwashed or lying- always the question with Pubs/Pub dupes... Like, did you know not a single GOP group was denied in the IRS ''scandal''....

That sounds about right for one small town in New Jersey.

Yeah, I remember this famous Republican lie..."If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period."

And I sure do remember the myriad of famous, or infamous, Republican lies as well: like the massive stash of weapons of mass destruction Saddam was hiding by the KING OF LIARS Bush. How many U.S. and foreign lives did that one cost?? And Clinton's lie about Monica cost how many lives? Do the math, and then tell me which was worse.

Well, that's one lie. You said "myriad" lies. Furthermore, if it was a lie, then both the Clintons and half the Democrats in Congress told the same lie.

I thought that was a lie a gentleman was supposed to tell...Anyway, a lawyerly statement- is a bj sexual relations- many would say no- and WTF anyway, talk about a bs witch hunt... Same with the meaning of ''is''- If he's no longer doing something,the answer IS NO, DESPITE ALL THE DUMB JOKES FROM THE HATERS...TOO BAD pUBS HAVE TO DISTRACT FROM THEIR DISGRACEFUL POLICIES WITH HATEFUL GOSSIP AND BS...ALL YOU GET IS THE BEST LIARS, hater dupes. gd shift key...

40k- Funny how Pubs/dupes can't get ANYTHING right...lol

Last edited:
The PAST governor of Mississippi felt he just had to open his crude mouth and speak his inept mind by railing against the New England mayor that claimed Christie withheld her town's hurricane-recovery money hostage, unless she would support a capital expansion project favored by the governor, that would allow a huge pouring of cash into the coffers of one contractor's company, a contractor that was buddy-buddy with Christie. I guess Haley is simply a proponent of cronyism. He was, is, and always will be. I also guess that is why he is also now a has-been politician.

except the mayor LIED.

and was already caught in it. now she is backpedaling :lol:

You lie!

Not only is she not backpedaling, she doubled down! She said she would testify under oath. Neither Guadagno nor Christie has offered to testify under oath. Guadagno in her denial, which she had to read from a crib sheet she repeatedly looked down at, slipped and admitted she had the private conversation with Zimmer, claiming Zimmer "misinterpreted" it.

Actully, he's not lying, but you can bet that Fox/Rush/Beck etc is- and the Pubs....criminy the dupes live on another planet...

Last edited:
The PAST governor of Mississippi felt he just had to open his crude mouth and speak his inept mind by railing against the New England mayor that claimed Christie withheld her town's hurricane-recovery money hostage, unless she would support a capital expansion project favored by the governor, that would allow a huge pouring of cash into the coffers of one contractor's company, a contractor that was buddy-buddy with Christie. I guess Haley is simply a proponent of cronyism. He was, is, and always will be. I also guess that is why he is also now a has-been politician.

except the mayor LIED.

and was already caught in it. now she is backpedaling :lol:

You lie!

Not only is she not backpedaling, she doubled down! She said she would testify under oath. Neither Guadagno nor Christie has offered to testify under oath. Guadagno in her denial, which she had to read from a crib sheet she repeatedly looked down at, slipped and admitted she had the private conversation with Zimmer, claiming Zimmer "misinterpreted" it.

a leftard to LIE under oath?

what a novelty :lol:

I would even say way too much.
she is not the only one under the sun.

But the figure proves the bitch LIED

I am shocked :lmao:

She received SOME money, but not anywhere near what she asked for or what others got.

LOL

and the lying bitch thought she will receive what she wants?

well, she did not and in revenge she started to LIE.

what a novelty with bitches - be it a girlfriend, a wife or a mayor of a city in a opposing party :lol:

You just wait until you see what action the State Department takes. And you are so frigging wrong. Lying is a proven Republican adjective and description, not a Democratic one in any respect. If you are Republican, and I assume you are by your words, then that is a perfect description of the person you see in your mirror.

How do you tell when a Democrat is lying?

His lips are moving.

That's not true.

They talk out their asses half the time so you need to know something else is happening (kinda like a loud case of flatulence).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B5Jnho8dTc]20 Classic Movie Farts In 2 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

The figures PROVE she was telling the truth. She said she received ALMOST none of what she requested. In fact, she got 0.3 of 1% of what she requested. I bet if you got 0.3 of 1% of your paycheck, you would say the same thing---you got virtually nothing. Case closed.

The figures PROVE she was telling the truth. She said she received ALMOST none of what she requested. In fact, she got 0.3 of 1% of what she requested. I bet if you got 0.3 of 1% of your paycheck, you would say the same thing---you got virtually nothing. Case closed.

she should have lied that she requested a billion - then what she received would approach 0% and that will make here even more "truthful" in then eyes of the leftards :lol:

the left is a mental illness and an IQ in single digits :rolleyes:

the bitch LIED, got caught on spot and you, sycophants, still sing in chorus

she should have lied that she requested a billion - then what she received would approach 0% and that will make here even more "truthful" in then eyes of the leftards :lol:

the left is a mental illness and an IQ in single digits :rolleyes:

the bitch LIED, got caught on spot and you, sycophants, still sing in chorus

So the left has single digit IQs huh? Just be happy yours is three digits, however the negative sign in front of YOUR three digits tells it like it really is.

Forum List

Back