"Half Negro"- really ? FFS

Once again, Tainted Tommy reminds us Americans why we kicked the British out of our country more than two centuries ago.

We across the border are happy to give Political Asylum to any German citizen who is being Politically Persecuted by the Totalitarian Anti-German Merkel Regime. They can join us in a nation where they can tell it as it is and be fully supported and cheered on because we support them in everything we are at one with them.

In Germany telling it as it is is now a criminal offence, like Beatrix von Storch correctly tweeting that the police in Köln were protecting Muslim rape gangs which they did on January 1 2017. Now they are Tweeting in Arabic.

View attachment 169747

View attachment 169746

German police accuse politician of hate incitement over anti-Muslim tweet

The AfD are correct again, Boris Becker's son is half negro.

View attachment 169744

^^^^ Here he is now as an adult.

View attachment 169745
Germany has seen the effect of allowing race hatred to gain traction.They are quite right to want to prevent it happening again. Maybe they could ship out all their trash to Austria where they can dream of a new reich.

^^^^ The only trash in Germany are the Muslims squatting there and the traitors who protect them and turn against the German peoples for not wanting women raped and violated.

There would not be a problem if the Muslim filth and Sub Saharan African filth had not been allowed into Germany by the traitors.
Germany needs to root out the nazi trash before it causes them problems. maybe ship them off to South America like the last set of scum .

Send them to England where they’re right at home.

skinheads-in-chelsea-1982-004.jpg

^^^^ Which one is Tommy in that picture? :smoke:

We across the border are happy to give Political Asylum to any German citizen who is being Politically Persecuted by the Totalitarian Anti-German Merkel Regime. They can join us in a nation where they can tell it as it is and be fully supported and cheered on because we support them in everything we are at one with them.

In Germany telling it as it is is now a criminal offence, like Beatrix von Storch correctly tweeting that the police in Köln were protecting Muslim rape gangs which they did on January 1 2017. Now they are Tweeting in Arabic.

View attachment 169747

View attachment 169746

German police accuse politician of hate incitement over anti-Muslim tweet

The AfD are correct again, Boris Becker's son is half negro.

View attachment 169744

^^^^ Here he is now as an adult.

View attachment 169745
Germany has seen the effect of allowing race hatred to gain traction.They are quite right to want to prevent it happening again. Maybe they could ship out all their trash to Austria where they can dream of a new reich.

^^^^ The only trash in Germany are the Muslims squatting there and the traitors who protect them and turn against the German peoples for not wanting women raped and violated.

There would not be a problem if the Muslim filth and Sub Saharan African filth had not been allowed into Germany by the traitors.
Germany needs to root out the nazi trash before it causes them problems. maybe ship them off to South America like the last set of scum .

This post is total moronic idocy. ^^^

^^^^ All your posts are moronic idiocy, you spend most time in this thread Trolling.

^^^^ All your posts are moronic idiocy, you spend most time in this thread Trolling.
Ironically, that is exactly what you are doing, nothing but trolling, while my posts have content.

As to 'subject', a lot of bullshit is spread about that on this forum.

GOV.UK

Types of British nationality: British subject - GOV.UK

5. British subject

Until 1949, nearly everyone with a close connection to the United Kingdom was called a ‘British subject’.

All citizens of Commonwealth countries were British subjects until January 1983.

Since 1983, very few people have qualified as British subjects.

Who is a British subject

You became a British subject on 1 January 1983 if, until then, you were either:

• a British subject without citizenship, which means you were a British subject on 31 December 1948 who didn’t become a citizen of the UK and Colonies, a Commonwealth country, Pakistan or the Republic of Ireland
  • a person who had been a citizen of the Republic of Ireland on 31 December 1948 and had made a claim to remain a British subject

You also became a British subject on 1 January 1983 if you were a woman who registered as a British subject on the basis of your marriage to a man in one of these categories.
I might be wrong but I think that Germans call themselves citizens. There is no Royal family leeching there. Of coursr there is a raft of eurotrash Grand Dukes and so on who still live in the C10th.
Keep in mind that these people on this thread who are harping so intensely on the subject of free speech are all, every one of them, against the NFL protesters who kneel during the national anthem. Free speech is just what these assholes want, as long as it defends the things they want to say. When it is something they don't agree with, the people using free speech in this country are lawless punks who should all be fired and sent packing back to Africa, even though they are American citizens. Free speech only for the right wing, basically, is what these folks on here are defending.

"against the NFL protesters who kneel during the national anthem"

They are American traitors, anyone who disrespects their nations flag and nations anthem is a traitor, they are Anti-American and if there is new war they will be rounded up as dangerous subversives who would side with America's enemies, which they already do, anyone or any groups that hate America the Leftist Traitors support.

Ironically, that is exactly what you are doing, nothing but trolling, while my posts have content.

No all my posts are relevant to this thread, they are there to read to illustrate, most of your posts are just name calling and pointless to the content of this thread.

GOV.UK

5. British subject

Until 1949, nearly everyone with a close connection to the United Kingdom was called a ‘British subject’.

All citizens of Commonwealth countries were British subjects until January 1983.

Who is a British subject

• a British subject without citizenship, which means you were a British subject on 31 December 1948 who didn’t become a citizen of the UK and Colonies, a Commonwealth country, Pakistan or the Republic of Ireland
  • a person who had been a citizen of the Republic of Ireland on 31 December 1948 and had made a claim to remain a British subject

You also became a British subject on 1 January 1983 if you were a woman who registered as a British subject on the basis of your marriage to a man in one of these categories.
I might be wrong but I think that Germans call themselves citizens. There is no Royal family leeching there. Of coursr there is a raft of eurotrash Grand Dukes and so on who still live in the C10th.
Keep in mind that these people on this thread who are harping so intensely on the subject of free speech are all, every one of them, against the NFL protesters who kneel during the national anthem. Free speech is just what these assholes want, as long as it defends the things they want to say. When it is something they don't agree with, the people using free speech in this country are lawless punks who should all be fired and sent packing back to Africa, even though they are American citizens. Free speech only for the right wing, basically, is what these folks on here are defending.

"against the NFL protesters who kneel during the national anthem"

They are American traitors, anyone who disrespects their nations flag and nations anthem is a traitor, they are Anti-American and if there is new war they will be rounded up as dangerous subversives who would side with America's enemies, which they already do, anyone or any groups that hate America the Leftist Traitors support.
Yeah right. Free speech for rightwingers, but no free speech for anyone who says anything the RWrs don't agree with. Yep.

England has its share of Nazi sympathisers. Even among the royal family.

Prince-Harry-Nazi.jpg

England has its share of Nazi sympathisers. Even among the royal family.

Prince-Harry-Nazi.jpg

He's going to marry a half negro now so they like him. The half negro is nearly causing an International Incident wanting Obama at the situation but not The Donald, of course half her family have been crack addicts so people should not be shocked she has zero class.

Would they not still be slaves had we not spoke out against it?
You were quite happy to have slavery remain if it maintained the Union.
Oh please.

I despise slavery and poverty.

Living halfway between Baltimore and Washington I have been outspoken about the neglect of the predominately black communities and the generational poverty in these communities.

I live amongst them and hear their complaints about crime, drug abuse and the pandering of our politicians.

We, as a community are attempting to effect change but our pleas fall on deaf ears.

And those like you throw this shit you spew at us.

Ignorant fool.

Welcome to the world of AFD.
Boris Becker's son to press charges over AfD MP's 'clearly racist' tweet

Noah Becker, son of the German tennis star Boris Becker, plans to press charges against a deputy from a far-right party who called him a “little half-negro” on Twitter, the Bild newspaper has reported.

Another AFD slime caught twitting after a beer. These people are sub human scum and should be locked up.
Fascists and communists love that they can persecute and prosecute things they deem "offensive"

GOV.UK

5. British subject

Who is a British subject

NOBODY said they don't have a right to kneel, you stupid asshole! They have a right to kneel and we have the EXACT SAME RIGHT to condemn them for being crybaby ingrates with no respect for anything or anyone. Just like you are. You're not only disgusting, but you're a projectionist LIAR! YOU LIBERALS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN VIOLENTLY, RIOTOUSLY SILENCING ANY OPINION YOU DON'T AGREE WITH!

Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

God bless the First Amendment. :biggrin:
I dont believe that your constitution was framed to protect trash. I would be quite happy to forego my "right" to racially abuse a fellow citizen.
All normal people would do so.
Weak minded racist Americans hide behind the Constitution in order to act out their disgusting bigotry. They are slime.

Traitors like yourself and Tommy are sooooo terrified of someone having the wrong opinion of your favorite hate ideology, Pisslam, aren't you, you petulant, snotty little bitch?
Irony much? Favorite RW tactic, try to project your own failings on to others.

GOV.UK

5. British subject

Who is a British subject

NOBODY said they don't have a right to kneel, you stupid asshole! They have a right to kneel and we have the EXACT SAME RIGHT to condemn them for being crybaby ingrates with no respect for anything or anyone. Just like you are. You're not only disgusting, but you're a projectionist LIAR! YOU LIBERALS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN VIOLENTLY, RIOTOUSLY SILENCING ANY OPINION YOU DON'T AGREE WITH!
Too funny. More projection.

GOV.UK

5. British subject

Who is a British subject

LOL You mean like Trump trying to silence a book because he doesn't like what it says? Trying to silence the author, whom he picked himself, because he doesn't like what he says? Trying to silence his former right hand man because he doesn't like what he says? Trying to silence the media because he doesn't like what they say? Uh hmmmm. Gotcha.

Oh please.
I'm sure you know your history. Slavery would have been tolerated if the Union had been maintained. If pointing that out is throwing shit, well, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
You stated that "I was quite happy to have slavery remain."

No, I'm not happy about it.

I was not alive while the stain of slavery infected our nation.

Unfortunately I and many others have had to live and deal with the ramifications.

Slavery should not have been tolerated nor should the continued poverty in our communities.

Last edited:
Must suck to not be an American. I can call my last President a "little half-negro" all I want to and nobody cares.

In fact, I can call him a "purple-lipped jug-eared Marxist rat bastard mulatto cocksucker whose mommie posed for nude pictures", and nobody will be banging down my door.

God bless the First Amendment. :biggrin:
Nobody cares? Really? Millions of people care. Slimeballs like you a ought to be castrated.

That's a very European attitude toward free speech.
While I believe in the right to free speech in America and don't want it changed, I understand where Europeans are coming from. They know where free speech, w/o limitations, can lead to:

hitler 1.jpg
hitler2.jpg

Forum List

Back