Half the World doesn't know about the Holocaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of it is cultural, they don't tend to aim because that way if someone is killed it's because "God Willed It". And then there is the fact they are poorly trained, poorly led (think of the Italian army in North Africa under Graziani) and not well equipped because their leaders don't trust them.

Saladin is rolling over in his grave.....

There must be a strong cultural component here, even the Italians in North Africa had effective units despite poor leadership overall.

Only a couple, and then only when the DAK had arrived.

I was reading about El Alamein, it seems Rommel's retreat was covered by a night time counter attack by a company of Italian tanks. They drove headlong into the lead British units, creating confusion and delaying them for a couple of crucial hours.

There must be a strong cultural component here, even the Italians in North Africa had effective units despite poor leadership overall.

I was reading about El Alamein, it seems Rommel's retreat was covered by a night time counter attack by a company of Italian tanks. They drove headlong into the lead British units, creating confusion and delaying them for a couple of crucial hours.

Yep, that was Ariete Division if my memory serves. They did very well when Rommel was directing them. So did Folgore, they were basically destroyed but put up a hell of a fight against the British at El Alamein..

Yep, that was Ariete Division if my memory serves. They did very well when Rommel was directing them. So did Folgore, they were basically destroyed but put up a hell of a fight against the British at El Alamein..

I think you and I may have found common ground. We can have these kind of discussions any time you like. I'm particularly well versed in First World War history, more recently I've been trying to expand my base of Civil War knowledge. I spent years giving myself an education in the classics, I'm well read with Polybius, Caesar, Plutarch, Tacitus, Livy, Cicero, Suetonius, Herodotus, Xenophon, and the original military historian Thucydides.

I think you and I may have found common ground. We can have these kind of discussions any time you like. I'm particularly well versed in First World War history, more recently I've been trying to expand my base of Civil War knowledge. I spent years giving myself an education in the classics, I'm well read with Polybius, Caesar, Plutarch, Tacitus, Livy, Cicero, Suetonius, Herodotus, Xenophon, and the original military historian Thucydides.

Actually Ramses II is the first military historian we know of. He was a great leader who raised stele at all of his major battles, some of which exist to this day.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really this dense......or just dishonest?

You havent provided even one of these fabulous documents, so lets see what you got, just one go on.

Maybe you could start by doing your own homework. You are a very lazy liar.

Holocaust Survivors and Victims Database ? United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

What happened to your 50 million documents, did you find NOTHING in all those documents to prove your holocaust? :eek:

You havent provided even one of these fabulous documents, so lets see what you got, just one go on.

Holocaust Survivors and Victims Database ? United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

What happened to your 50 million documents, did you find NOTHING in all those documents to prove your holocaust? :eek:

Feel free to visit the Bundesarchiv. They have loads of records that show the systematic murder of millions of Jews and Gypsies and other "undesirables". The fact that you're too stupid to read them speaks volumes about you.

Actually Ramses II is the first military historian we know of. He was a great leader who raised stele at all of his major battles, some of which exist to this day.

You are not incorrect, however Thucydides is recognized as the father of historical documentation as we understand it today. He wrote detailed critical analysis of battles and generals. Military history prior to this time had mostly been regaled in poetry and song or with proclamations of royal bravery.

Read any good books lately professor?

You are not incorrect, however Thucydides is recognized as the father of historical documentation as we understand it today. He wrote detailed critical analysis of battles and generals. Military history prior to this time had mostly been regaled in poetry and song or with proclamations of royal bravery.

No, I'm correct about Ramses. The difference between Thucydides and Ramses is Thucydides merely wrote about the history, Ramses was the creator of that history. Ramses was the first to really work at making sure that his creations and victories would be remembered by those who came after. I will grant you that Thucydides is the first formal military historian as we know them today.

"Pylon is the Greek word for the entrance of an Egyptian temple. The pylon is inscribed with images showing Ramesses victories over the Hittites in war, and the subsequent peace treaty which ensued. This pylon, along with other inscriptions and temples created during Ramses II's reign, shows that this pharaoh wanted to be remembered for his influence on military, political, and religious life."

Ramses II (Ramesses 2)| Facts, Biography, Mummy, Statues

No, I'm correct about Ramses. The difference between Thucydides and Ramses is Thucydides merely wrote about the history, Ramses was the creator of that history. Ramses was the first to really work at making sure that his creations and victories would be remembered by those who came after. I will grant you that Thucydides is the first formal military historian as we know them today.

"Pylon is the Greek word for the entrance of an Egyptian temple. The pylon is inscribed with images showing Ramesses victories over the Hittites in war, and the subsequent peace treaty which ensued. This pylon, along with other inscriptions and temples created during Ramses II's reign, shows that this pharaoh wanted to be remembered for his influence on military, political, and religious life."

Ramses II (Ramesses 2)| Facts, Biography, Mummy, Statues

I'm not really familiar with the writings of Ramses II, most of what I know about him comes from Greeks like Herodotus.

You mean Sandy Berger wasn't the first to steal archived documents to relieve his enemies of their proof? :ack-1:

Last edited:

Feel free to visit the Bundesarchiv. They have loads of records that show the systematic murder of millions of Jews and Gypsies and other "undesirables". The fact that you're too stupid to read them speaks volumes about you.

No they havent, you just made that up didnt you.

Show us one of these great documents, bet you won't :lol:

How can ANYONE deny the holocaust happened??? I mean, really? Geez.

I think you've said that before :eusa_whistle:

Just because you're led to believe something doesnt make it true, people once believed the world was flat and ridiculed those who said it wasnt.

You have to try and think for yourself :)

Yes, The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz, by Germer Rudolf. The Rudolf Report

Most excellent, so good in fact that the Swiss court ordered that it be burned.

Burning books, does that ring bell? Yes they still burn books, books that are so dangerous that adults cannot be allowed to read them. Imagine some politician or judge deciding what you should be allowed to read.

Not reallly the American way is it :lol:

Last edited:

Just because you're led to believe something doesnt make it true, people once believed the world was flat and ridiculed those who said it wasnt.

Thinking for yourself doesn't seem to have helped you much.

Yes, The Rudolf Report: Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz, by Germer Rudolf. The Rudolf Report

Burning books, does that ring bell? Yes they still buurn books, books that are so dangerous that adults cannot be allowed to read them. Imagine some politician or judge deciding what you should be allowed to read.

Why bother burning it? Shit should just be flushed down the toilet.

Thinking for yourself doesn't seem to have helped you much.

The synapses would first have to be operational.

Burning books, does that ring bell? Yes they still burn books, books that are so dangerous that adults cannot be allowed to read them. Imagine some politician or judge deciding what you should be allowed to read.

Funny but the German government fully acknowledges the holocaust and the nazis were meticulous record-keepers. Amazing how anti-semitism, stupidity and conspiracy theory insanity can be all rolled up into a package of yuck that fancies itself an"urban guerrilla". :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back