Half the World doesn't know about the Holocaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the official story of the Holocaust is 100% perfect and has no flaws.

Then why did most European countries, plus Canada and Australia, enact laws against questioning the Holocaust which can lead to heavy fines and time in prison?

What are they trying to hide?? .. :cool:

For the same reason we ban trolls. They are a waste of time. Some people are sociopaths, no matter how much evidence you give them they will ignore it. This way those governments can just cut to the chase and toss them in the slammer so that the regular folks don't have to listen to their BS.

That's why.

Then why did most European countries, plus Canada and Australia, enact laws against questioning the Holocaust which can lead to heavy fines and time in prison?

For the same reason we ban trolls. They are a waste of time. Some people are sociopaths, no matter how much evidence you give them they will ignore it. This way those governments can just cut to the chase and toss them in the slammer so that the regular folks don't have to listen to their BS.

That's why.
Not much of a rebutal Westwall.......usually you do better. .. :cool:

Again, my thesis is this: If the official Holocaust narrative is so perfect, so iron clad, case closed with zero flaws.

Then why have so many countries enacted laws forbidding discussion from the opposing side of what is basically a historical event?

The alleged Holocaust is said to have taken place 60+ years ago.

So isn't it about time for historians and scholars to be allowed to examine the so called Holocaust from both sides without fear of reprisal or loss of tenure ?

That's why.

Again, my thesis is this: If the official Holocaust narrative is so perfect, so iron clad, case closed with zero flaws.

Then why have so many countries enacted laws forbidding discussion from the opposing side of what is basically a historical event?

So isn't it about time for historians and scholars to be allowed to examine the so called Holocaust from both sides without fear of reprisal or loss of tenure ?

Them having said laws doesn't prove your conspiracy.

That's why.

Holocaust deniers apparently believe that all they have to do is create a measure of doubt to overturn history. They are the very laziest and stupidest of all conspiracy theorists.

I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy.

The holocaust denial laws are a fact and people in various countries have been sent to prison for violating them.

My position is this: If the official holocaust story is 100% perfect with no flaws.

Why not allow free debate without fear of fines and prison?

What harm could it do? .. :cool:

I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy.

The holocaust denial laws are a fact and people in various countries have been sent to prison for violating them.

My position is this: If the official holocaust story is 100% perfect with no flaws.

Why not allow free debate without fear of fines and prison?

What harm could it do? .. :cool:

That's not a position, it's an unanswered (presumably) question and does not at all speak to the veracity of anything to do with the holocaust.

For all YOU know, the laws could exist because people are pillow soft and it's a sensitive memory / i.e. people are pussies about the free speech thereof.

For all YOU know.

Lastly - in the age of the internet and here in the US - the laws DO NOT EVEN EXIST. So for all intents and purposes, *US* MESSAGE BOARD, your presumptuous questions are illogical non starters.

The official holocaust story has more holes in it than a slice of swiss cheese.

Someday in the future historians and scholars will be free to discuss and debate the so called Holocaust without fear of losing University tenure or being labeled anti-semitic.

But that will only happen when all of the alleged holocaust survivors are deceased and the event becomes just another footnote of WWII history. ... :cool:

Someday in the future historians and scholars will be free to discuss and debate the so called Holocaust without fear of losing University tenure or being labeled anti-semitic.

But that will only happen when all of the alleged holocaust survivors are deceased and the event becomes just another footnote of WWII history. ... :cool:

There is no debate about the Holocaust. There's just a bunch of assholes on the internet who like to think so.

There is no debate about the Holocaust. There's just a bunch of assholes on the internet who like to think so.

Exactly.

And the "more holes then swiss cheese" would be better put:

"I have a biased predisposition that disallows me from filling those holes despite the information being present."

I have no problem with people who believe in the Holocaust myth.

They have been indoctrinated with the fantasy since grade school.

So it's really not their fault. .. :cool:

Exactly.

And the "more holes then swiss cheese" would be better put:

"I have a biased predisposition that disallows me from filling those holes despite the information being present."

Not to mention that the motives of the Holocaust deniers have absolutely nothing to do with correcting history. Their interests are much more contemporary.

Last edited:
1376275354bbb6e5_l.jpg

I have no problem with irrational conspiracy theorists.

Life is more colorful and interesting believing in fantastical theories, and people latch onto your gullibility in order to profit from it and they make a killing. Free markets, whoohoo.

I have no problem with irrational conspiracy theorists.

Life is more colorful and interesting believing in fantastical theories, and people latch onto your gullibility in order to profit from it and they make a killing. Free markets, whoohoo.
Like the zionist Juden say, "There is no business, like Shoah business". . :lol:

Like I would say, if you want the truth about something - don't ask the person with an axe to grind. "Sunni man" says the holocaust story is false.

Laughable.

Like I would say, if you want the truth about something - don't ask the person with an axe to grind. "Sunni man" says the holocaust story is false.

Laughable.

The Holocaust deniers are apparently just a little bit too stupid to realize that there are still living witnesses. I have personally known two. One was a friend of my father who was among the first GIs to liberate concentration camps, he passed away a couple of years ago. The other is a 90 year old Polish Catholic of my acquaintance who fought with the partisans (Polish Home Army), was caught and sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau. I'll take the personal testimony of these two gentlemen over the completely unsubstantiated claims of the dipshit deniers any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back