Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

i’m gonna need some proof he isn’t
Idiot that not how it works , it is your charge so it's your proof that is needed AND that's the point you have nothing. What a comedy act this one has been , you have done this stupidity 100 times and not one has come true ever. just bullshit on top of bullshit.

Don't waste your energy stupidity and lies doesn't need to be supported ,they have a life of their own. It is only communication from one idiot to other idiots.
What facts can you offer in this regard?

Idiot that not how it works , it is your charge so it's your proof that is needed AND that's the point you have nothing. What a comedy act this one has been , you have done this stupidity 100 times and not one has come true ever. just bullshit on top of bullshit.
there is overwhelming evidence he might be

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.

Hallie Biden is Joe Bidens daughter in law

The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.

Joe biden is bitching that Hallie's part in this scheme was revealed

House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

What 'influence peddling'?

it’s a nice way to say bribery or illegal lobbying

Bribery....to do what? Illegal lobbying to who?

Remember, you have no evidence of influence being peddled. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

Now accusations you're buying by the case.

Bribery....to do what? Illegal lobbying to who?

Remember, you have no evidence of influence being peddled. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

Now accusations you're buying by the case.
do you play dumb or are you dumb?
bribery to do what the payor wants,, illegal lobbying to members of govt…such as the president

i never said there was direct evidence there been uncovered yet…there is boat loads of circumstantial evidence though

do you play dumb or are you dumb?
bribery to do what the payor wants,, illegal lobbying to members of govt…such as the president

i never said there was direct evidence there been uncovered yet…there is boat loads of circumstantial evidence though

Am I asking too many questions? I shouldn't be asking for evidence, should I? I'm just supposed to nod at anything you want to make up. Those are the right wing echo chamber rules, yes?

So what 'bribery scheme' are you referring to? The one you DON'T have evidence to support?

Am I asking too many questions? I shouldn't be asking for evidence, should I? I'm just supposed to nod at anything you want to make up. Those are the right wing echo chamber rules, yes?

So what 'bribery scheme' are you referring to? The one you DON'T have evidence to support?
what did i make up?

ask all the questions you want. that’s the point of an investigation

what did i make up?

ask all the questions you want. that’s the point of an investigation

The 'bribery and influence peddling' part. Remember, you have no evidence of influence being peddled, nor bribery. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

But hey, maybe you can make up some more accusations backed with jackshit.

To mix things up.

The 'bribery and influence peddling' part. Remember, you have no evidence of influence being peddled, nor bribery. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

But hey, maybe you can make up some more accusations backed with jackshit.

To mix things up.
i never claimed there was direct evidence but there is circumstantial evidence. i literally just said that

you can continue to deflect from that all you want it won’t change it

i never claimed there was direct evidence but there is circumstantial evidence. i literally just said that

you can continue to deflect from that all you want it won’t change it

Yet despite your lack of evidence, you did make up bribery and influence pedalling claims....that you know you can't factually support.

Am I not supposed to point that out? Am I asking too many questions again?

I'd make a terrible right-winger. I think way too much.

Yet despite your lack of evidence, you did make up bribery and influence pedalling claims....that you know you can't factually support.

Am I not supposed to point that out? Am I asking too many questions again?

I'd make a terrible right-winger. I think way too much.
no there is plenty of circumstantial evidence at this point as highlighted by the House

i have no problem with yoj pointing out there is no direct evidence at this point

no there is plenty of circumstantial evidence at this point as highlighted by the House

Laughing....so when your ilk promised us judgment day for the Biden White House, with elaborate promises of evidence proving that Biden had committed crimes....

......you meant *circumstantial* evidence. 'Evidence' that doesn't actually prove your claims, establishes no bribery scheme, backs no influence peddling scheme, provides no example of influence being peddled, nor bribery. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And completely ignores the obvious fact that Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

Are you starting to see why Trump is under 34 indictments. And Biden is under zero?

Laughing....so when your ilk promised us judgment day for the Biden White House, with elaborate promises of evidence proving that Biden had committed crimes....

......you meant *circumstantial* evidence. 'Evidence' that doesn't actually prove your claims, establishes no bribery scheme, backs no influence peddling scheme, provides no example of influence being peddled, nor bribery. No direct evidence linking Biden to any crime. And completely ignores the obvious fact that Vice Presidents don't set any policy.

Are you starting to see why Trump is under 34 indictments. And Biden is under zero?
um corcumstsonal evirnce can convict someone…does all the time

it was a damning report thus far

trump? haha what does he have to do with this? haha more desperate deflection

um corcumstsonal evirnce can convict someone…does all the time

it was a damning report thus far

trump? haha what does he have to do with this? haha more desperate deflection

You guys can't even factually establish a crime was committed. No one is being charged on your assumptions about circumstantial evidence. Let alone convicted.

Again, can you see why Biden has zero indictments....and Trump is under 34?

You guys can't even factually establish a crime was committed. No one is being charged on your assumptions about circumstantial evidence. Let alone convicted.

Again, can you see why Biden has zero indictments....and Trump is under 34?
i know nobody is being charged! geez xiden runs the doj!

but moreover nobody has called for it yet, the investigation is ongoing

Forum List

Back