🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Halloween Candy (what are you giving out tomorrow?)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Take 5 (I bought those on a whim, never had them, interesting...)
Skittles

I might be missing something but I think that is it. I normally get about 200 kids.
I'm going to try to discipline myself to give only 1 piece per kid. I always want to give them a handful.....

Last edited:
... is anyone actually going to have doggie treats for dogs? I heard or read this somewhere....

no chance I'm going that far.....

Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Skittles

I might be missing something but I think that is it. I normally get about 200 kids.
I'm going to try to discipline myself to give only 1 piece per kid. I always want to give them a handful.....

Wow 200 kids, we don't get any, except we use to get the 3 neighborhood kids before they went to a better place. Our houses are too far apart. I'd use to love passing out candy.

Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Skittles

Wow 200 kids, we don't get any, except we use to get the 3 neighborhood kids before they went to a better place. Our houses are too far apart. I'd use to love passing out candy.

We are in a townhouse .... small town with lots of kids .... I love where I live. You can hit a lot of homes in a short period of time (kids don't have to walk as much, tire out as easy, and get tons of candy quickly) in a townhouse community vs. the country or the traditional standard single family home neighborhood.

... is anyone actually going to have doggie treats for dogs? I heard or read this somewhere....

We keep them in stock anyhow so we are ready if anyone shows up with a dog.

We keep them in stock anyhow so we are ready if anyone shows up with a dog.

Most people love dogs/animals (don't look Gracie) - I love them too but I'm not going out to buy stuff for them!

I don't have any dogs (or cats). If I did and had something on hand, maybe....

Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Skittles

Try as I might, I can't find those Cherry Mash things anywhere. But in my time here, I've policed up many Charms Blowpop wrappers and sticks so I bough a big bag of those figuring they're very popular. :) As a test to confirm, when I got in from the store last evening, bunch the kids were playing out front and I waved the bag at them and they went BONKERS! :) Gave out a couple to half a dozen kids and mentioned I"ll be giving out geedunk on Saturday (Halloween.)

Next door neighbor's boys remarked I'm the nicest guy there (at the apartments.) True, but I dont' have to put up with you guys 24/7 either I thought hehe.)

Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Skittles

Crickey, jackpot at your place. Looks over at bowl of just 1 thing. Hmm...:) If there's a party in the clubhouse again, like last year, I was gonna do cookies and cupcakes as well as whatever I give out at the door here. Got Betty Crocker Cherry Chip and Triple Chocolate Fudge to do, and a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Saw the manager lady the other morning and asked her about it and she knew nothing about a party. Guess it's not an official apartment thing and just something parents do on their own like.

Milk Duds
Kit Kats
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
M&M
Twix
Skittles

We are in a townhouse .... small town with lots of kids .... I love where I live. You can hit a lot of homes in a short period of time (kids don't have to walk as much, tire out as easy, and get tons of candy quickly) in a townhouse community vs. the country or the traditional standard single family home neighborhood.

Yes that is where they all go, the quicker you can get from door to door the bigger haul you make. Its only 4 hours here, so you have to run your little legs off. :) They are so cute though and excited.

Forum List

Back