Halloween is my favorite holiday!~

It's all fab...except...

Halloween isn't a holiday.

It's the night before the real holiday, which is All Saints Day...which is one of the oldest observed Christian holidays that exists.

Halloween turned mean and bitter when the transvestites and the nut cases took over back in the 60's. It's a big moneymaker for the candy industry and hollyweird and some kids might enjoy it for a while but a certain faction of strange adults seem to enjoy it a little too much. The ironic thing is that society authorizes all sorts of depravity at taxpayer expense during Halloween but God help you if you want to put up a Christmas tree on public property in December.

lol!!

Satan isn't real dogg

That is what he'd like you to believe but as I did meet a girl whose father was a high priest in Satanism years ago, she was his victim, have read many more accounts of survivors of SRA and such I'd say the cat is out of the bag on this one....

Halloween turned mean and bitter when the transvestites and the nut cases took over back in the 60's. It's a big moneymaker for the candy industry and hollyweird and some kids might enjoy it for a while but a certain faction of strange adults seem to enjoy it a little too much. The ironic thing is that society authorizes all sorts of depravity at taxpayer expense during Halloween but God help you if you want to put up a Christmas tree on public property in December.

The schools go into battle mode for Halloween...all the teachers dread it. This year my kids' school put a serious kabosh to it..the kids weren't to dress up..they were allowed to bring snacks. I was appalled by the hysterical observance of it in the schools when my youngest two started attending. There is no religious observance of Christmas or Easter allowed...but kids are allowed to dress up as demons, witches, and animals at school? Insane.

Not my favorite day of the year. In a year or two, I'll be done with it for good.

Its a holiday. Holidays are holidays cuz ppl made them so. Ppl celebrate halloween = halloween is a holiday

As society has become more saturated with satanic activity, Protective child services, members of the police dept, FBI, politicians, doctors, lawyers,college professors, nurses, all walks of life - are satanists - it remains hidden but not so well.. the testimonies of survivors of SRA on youtube reveal quite a story.. Not for the faint hearted but this is their calendar with graphic description of how they celebrate their satanic holiday. I would never have any part in it other than praying against it and warning others about it.

LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

Society doesnt subscribe to your bullshit son

Never was much of a Halloween fan, myself. Never did the Easter thing either. Not because of spiritual reasons...just cuz I thought them both boring holidays. I did it for the kids when they were little, but they haven't been little in a long long time. So..I don't bother with it, hallelujah.

Christmas is ok, I guess. used to be my fav time of year. Now I just get burned out due to everyone getting all xmas happy in July. By the time xmas arrives....I am sick of seeing or hearing anything xmasy.

Thanksgiving is now my fav time of year. Spend hours in the kitchen, takes 5 minutes to eat, another hour to clean up. Sounds dumb, but I like it. For now. :lol:

Its a holiday. Holidays are holidays cuz ppl made them so. Ppl celebrate halloween = halloween is a holiday

No, it really isn't.

Gads you relativists are a bore. Things do not pop into existence based on the power of your thought.

"
1hol·i·day

noun : a special day of celebration : a day when most people do not have to work

Full Definition of HOLIDAY

: holy day

: a day on which one is exempt from work; specifically : a day marked by a general suspension of work in commemoration of an event ."

I don't know about you, but I have never seen anyone get Halloween off. Not from real jobs.

Holiday - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

As society has become more saturated with satanic activity, Protective child services, members of the police dept, FBI, politicians, doctors, lawyers,college professors, nurses, all walks of life - are satanists - it remains hidden but not so well.. the testimonies of survivors of SRA on youtube reveal quite a story.. Not for the faint hearted but this is their calendar with graphic description of how they celebrate their satanic holiday. I would never have any part in it other than praying against it and warning others about it.

Sorry hon...but...hogwash.

Sorry hon...but...hogwash.

that is your opinion, Gracie, but I have researched it, spoken to the daughter of a high priest in satanism years ago, read many books on christians who assisted in helping ex satanists leave their cults ( on threat of death ) and there are tons of youtube video testimony to support the evidence I've seen already. It is real alright. And that is why we are getting ready to tear it down tonight through prayer. It is two kingdoms colliding and as usual the unsuspecting who don't even believe it is real are the ones in harms way.

- Jeri

I dont know about your boring ass, but in my neighborhood as we speak, hundreds of kids ans parents are celebrating this "non holiday," tard. Youre under no authority to say it isnt a holiday. It is, and has been.

Even wiktard acknowledges it:

"
Why is Halloween not a holiday?

Answer:

because its not the true reloign of the united states
I am a different person than who wrote the above:
This is not true- it is technically an unofficial holiday. The United States does not have a specific denomination of religion."

Though the answer is incoherent, as most of wikis masses of contributors and slavish followers are, even the wiktards recognize it's not a holiday.

And it makes them MAD!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_Halloween_not_a_holiday

Last edited:
Its a holiday because its celebrated. Period. Doesnt matter what anything else says...the power of its mass celebration makes it one. Thank you, come again. Just cuz youre the one crotchety bitch out of 40 houses that doesnt answer duddnt make it untrue dickwad

Forum List

Back