Halloween is my favorite holiday!~

If I celebrate when my dog lays a big poo in the backyard, is it a holiday?

Cuz your doorbell is ringing and you sit in your puke colored dusty assed recliner.....makes it a holiday. So....get mad BITCH!!

Ringing doorbells is what makes it a holiday?

Are you already embarking on your sugar high?

Mass Celebration makes it a holiday. Youre a dinosaur - nobody fucks with your traditions likes that anymore. So sorry. Maybe next life. : (

Mass Celebration makes it a holiday. Youre a dinosaur - nobody fucks with your traditions likes that anymore. So sorry. Maybe next life. : (

Funny, I didn't see that in the definition.

Can you quote and link it?

Looks to me like the schools have figured it out...

and that makes the Halloween wiktards MAD too!

"...schools around the country are attempting to ban costumes and candy on what is surely one of most kids’ favorite days of the year. The excuses range from vague concerns about “safety” to specific worries about food allergies to—get this—fears of breaching the wall of separation between church and state."

Read more: From the Department of Petty Controversies: Schools Cancel Halloween | TIME.com From the Department of Petty Controversies: Schools Cancel Halloween | TIME.com

Cuz it's not a real holiday.

We are not looking at you. Its ok. We're looking PAST you. You have a choice: live to the fullest or die a ratchety hater. Right now - youre a dusty ole' hater. Step aside, Miss. Youre not NEEDED here.

You equate knowing what the definition of "holiday" is..to hatred?

Wow, your vocabulary really is skewed. I'm sorry about that!

Probably a public school thing.

Nope. I equate mass celebration to holiday. The rest of whatever your claptrap says is irrelevant, just like the MOST of your "traditions."

As society has become more saturated with satanic activity, Protective child services, members of the police dept, FBI, politicians, doctors, lawyers,college professors, nurses, all walks of life - are satanists - it remains hidden but not so well.. the testimonies of survivors of SRA on youtube reveal quite a story.. Not for the faint hearted but this is their calendar with graphic description of how they celebrate their satanic holiday. I would never have any part in it other than praying against it and warning others about it.

LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

Sorry hon...but...hogwash.

that is your opinion, Gracie, but I have researched it, spoken to the daughter of a high priest in satanism years ago, read many books on christians who assisted in helping ex satanists leave their cults ( on threat of death ) and there are tons of youtube video testimony to support the evidence I've seen already. It is real alright. And that is why we are getting ready to tear it down tonight through prayer. It is two kingdoms colliding and as usual the unsuspecting who don't even believe it is real are the ones in harms way.

- Jeri

Whatever. However, you might wanna keep in mind that much of pagan ways are incorporated into modern day christianity. Like...xmas and easter. Are you going to pray away xmas? Kill the egg laying bunny?

Nope. I equate mass celebration to holiday. The rest of whatever your claptrap says is irrelevant, just like the MOST of your "traditions."

You could equate Halloween with your hat, that doesn't mean it is your hat. Just because you *think* or *feel* something, doesn't mean that thought or feeling springs into existence formed whole, real, and true.

Moron.:lol:

Sorry hon...but...hogwash.

that is your opinion, Gracie, but I have researched it, spoken to the daughter of a high priest in satanism years ago, read many books on christians who assisted in helping ex satanists leave their cults ( on threat of death ) and there are tons of youtube video testimony to support the evidence I've seen already. It is real alright. And that is why we are getting ready to tear it down tonight through prayer. It is two kingdoms colliding and as usual the unsuspecting who don't even believe it is real are the ones in harms way.

- Jeri

Whatever. However, you might wanna keep in mind that much of pagan ways are incorporated into modern day christianity. Like...xmas and easter. Are you going to pray away xmas? Kill the egg laying bunny?

Halloween is just the night before All Saints Day.

Which is, indeed, one of the oldest observed Christian holidays.

You're welcome. We'll let you have Halloween. But it isn't the real holiday...that comes tomorrow. Tonight is just when weirdoes let off a little steam, and draw kids into the revel with candy.

3 kids just came by. One was 6 years old and was dressed as a pirate. Too cute. The other was a VERY well done Raggedy Ann doll. The last was a beautiful witch with pointy hat. They had their bags all ready for candy. I told the witch she needs to send in a pic of herself to Tyra when she is 18. That girl was stunning and she was only 11 years old.

Don't see anything devilish about any of them. They are kids. Wanting candy.

That's right, start pushing those cute kids towards the sex...er..modeling trade early! Way to go Gracie!

You could equate Halloween with your hat, that doesn't mean it is your hat. Just because you *think* or *feel* something, doesn't mean that thought or feeling springs into existence formed whole, real, and true.

Moron.:lol:

*I* don't think or feel it, I *see* the entire country with the exception of the few prude retards....CELEBRATE it.

its a holiday, hun.

I'm sure the retailers raking in millions from costume sales feel the same. Mmmm-kay?

"official?"

gubbamint runs you, homey?

:lol:

what a parody you are.

most of the country celebrates it = its a holiday. stop smelling like mothballs.

Kids are typically in bed by 9, and go to school the next day.

Schools still run on time...it's just a wee bit of revelry.

But not a holiday.

Forum List

Back