Hamas has called for a "Day of global jihad" tomorrow, Friday, the 13th of October, 2023

Will they try it i a small town. Do we get to punch a HamAss in the face they way the left wanted when it was the NotSeas acting a fool. If you see a protest make sure to take lots of pictures and post them to social media so we can see these assbags loose their job, friend and in general have lives ruined,

If there are mass protests I hope my city has one, I’ve been eyeing this late 60’s Telecaster at the local guitar shop I can do my part and liberate it in the name of fairness, justice, and to help fight oppression.

Two things.

I said I witnessed the rally on TV and heard them claim they were Hamas. Yeah, they were expressing solidarity with them and were not actually on the ground in Israel. However, arrest a few of them for human rights violations and war crimes -- which is what Hamas has done --, and they may wake up to the concept that they just don't know what the fuck they are supporting.

The other thing is, why do you people demand evidence you know you'll never accept?

I am not an idiot like the rest of you. If you truly want to know, you'll make the effort.
applase.gif

Day of ass kicking coming up around DC. I’m not going to post pictures but go ahead and post what you find and I’ll tell you which one I’m in. Demonstrations favorable to Hamas won’t be permitted and will be disbanded.

If any attack happens in the USA.

YOU are to hold YOUR elected officials responsible.

This open border shit has been going on for too long. The only person to successfully shut the border was Trump, with the implementation of Title 42.

If any attack happens in the USA.

YOU are to hold YOUR elected officials responsible.

This open border shit has been going on for too long. The only person to successfully shut the border was Trump, with the implementation of Title 42.
If innocent Muslims are attacked, will Trump and/or his minions be held accountable?

Forum List

Back