Hamas has lost the right to any goodwill.

They aren't fighting for freedom at this point, they are murdering people.

That does not mean I think the Israelis should do the same thing.

You fight them by the rules they set. To do otherwise is stupid.

I have considered how they must have kept so many of their own fighters in the dark in order to pull this off. They must have had a very tight inner circle and then told their soldiers as they were training, "this is not a drill, we.go now". How else could they have executed this without detals being known? It is astonishing. I can't see Israel slowing down in their efforts to take out Hamas, but long term,.this issue can't be a military operation alone, they need a solution and reasonable governments on both sides.
You will never find Hamas being “reasonable”. Their constitution is based upon expelling the Jews from Israel. That is their only acceptable end to the violence. The only road for Israel to get peace, is to destroy both Hamas and Hezbollah and make Iran understand that actions against Israel, even through proxies, will have expensive consequences. Iran is the moving party here.

They aren't fighting for freedom at this point, they are murdering people.

That does not mean I think the Israelis should do the same thing.
Suits me. I don't care if they level everything in the Gaza strip and move boarders back to the end of the 6-day war, as they obviously have to get the Palestinians out of Israel and need a buffer zone.

I have considered how they must have kept so many of their own fighters in the dark in order to pull this off. They must have had a very tight inner circle and then told their soldiers as they were training, "this is not a drill, we.go now". How else could they have executed this without detals being known? It is astonishing. I can't see Israel slowing down in their efforts to take out Hamas, but long term,.this issue can't be a military operation alone, they need a solution and reasonable governments on both sides.
Do you really think that the Islamic religion can be controlled that much?

WE've already seen today the biased headlines on Forbes and Washington Post. You guys are just feeling more emboldened when you think the pushback for your cruelty and hate for Israre is getting a pass. By the end of the week...many of you will be openly, without coding your words, condemning Israel for her retaliation on Gaza terrorists as you ignore the cowardly dastardly murders of israeli women and children.

The IDF is warning the civilians in the target buildings ten minutes before the attacks so they can evacuate. If civilians are getting killed, it’s their own fault.
These are people, men especially who think heaven is a brothel and they willingly die. Who the hell thinks like that??

The IDF is warning the civilians in the target buildings ten minutes before the attacks so they can evacuate. If civilians are getting killed, it’s their own fault.
Have you seen the areas destroyed? There’s no escaping that in ten minutes.

What does that mean? It means the indescriminant killing of Palestinian COVILIANS is wrong.

You disagree?
Hamas started it buddy. Gazans know hamas runs things there. That's war. Hamas doesn't care about these people, and if they're still there, it's on them.

Hamas started it buddy. Gazans know hamas runs things there. That's war. Hamas doesn't care about these people, and if they're still there, it's on them.
You’re a blood thirsty bastard ain’t ya sweety

Forum List

Back