Hamas has lost the right to any goodwill.

We spent 85 billion over the twenty years we were there ya jackass. Not all was for equipment and a lot of it was destroyed or just scrapped

There are no tanks or Bradley’s or helicopters being used on the Hamas attack moron.
THEY LEFT 85B ABANDONED. IT was in ADDITION to what we had already provided...and that doesn't count the loss of life AND Biden LEFT the Military dogs...to be killed by the terrorists.

So you’re gonna kill the two million Palestinians that live in Gaza and the millions of others in the West Bank?

Holocaust all over again huh?
I'm not doing it. i didn't start it. I wish they hadn't but they did. NOT my fault

oh don't put that on me....you were doing it first. You're just angry that i don't agree with your belief that Hamas is justified.
You lying piece of shit.

I have NEVER said that the Hamas attacks were justified you lying twat

So you’re gonna kill the two million Palestinians that live in Gaza and the millions of others in the West Bank?

Most of those people got out of there. They were moving out on saturday. They were warned by Israel. Just like the israeli families were NOT warned before Hamas came to murder and rape.

You lying piece of shit.

I have NEVER said that the Hamas attacks were justified you lying twat
sure you did. you try to disguise it but we can all read between the lines. Just like everything else you support but pretend you don't.

THEY LEFT 85B ABANDONED. IT was in ADDITION to what we had already provided...and that doesn't count the loss of life AND Biden LEFT the Military dogs...to be killed by the terrorists.
You’re either lying or ignorant. Probably both. Do I need to prove that?

I’ll be glad to , you lying scum

sure you did. you try to disguise it but we can all read between the lines. Just like everything else you support but pretend you don't.
“Read between the lines”

Trump Speak for “I’m lying about what you said”

40+ million were killed in WWII, 2.5 million in the Korean war, 2 million in the Vietnam war

Wasn't
The fuck I wasn’t. Problem is, Israel has the capability and intention to kill tens of thousands
How do you know that Israel has the intention to kill tens of thousands?

Another lie
you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If you don't like war....let your congressman know that you don't want Biden sending money for terrorism to the middle east/iRAN. and to close the border so these military trained men cannot come in here and set up their sleeper cells.

You’re either lying or ignorant. Probably both. Do I need to prove that?

I’ll be glad to , you lying scum
Seven billion

No 85

you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If you don't like war....let your congressman know that you don't want Biden sending money for terrorism to the middle east/iRAN. and to close the border so these military trained men cannot come in here and set up their sleeper cells.
Give us a link showing that two million Gaza residents have moved out, freak

Seven billion

No 85
CNN covering for Biden's blunders.

Forum List

Back