Hamas has lost the right to any goodwill.

You ought to watch video of it then. I’m seeing entire blocks destroyed
If Biden ADmin were better at foreign policy and avoiding appeasement to liars it wouldn't be happening. Take it up with them.

Hamas started it buddy. Gazans know hamas runs things there. That's war. Hamas doesn't care about these people, and if they're still there, it's on them.
They “still live there” because they have no place else to go.

Jesus how stupid are you?

The fuck I wasn’t. Problem is, Israel has the capability and intention to kill tens of thousands
hamas has access to our 85B in weapons left in Afghanistan and Iran is funding this from the 6B promised to them by Bribem. Those civilians were unarmed...just getting up in the morning...their houses stormed and shot all together execution style.

Hamas and supporters deserve what they are getting. Israel tried twice in the past year to get them to some kind of agreement and they would'nt do it. They don't want any treaty..they want to kill jews on a religious level. Nothing will change that except death to hamas and their supporters. They opened that can of worms and i guess they're gonna die on that hill.

hamas has access to our 85B in weapons left in Afghanistan and Iran is funding this from the 6B promised to them by Bribem. Those civilians were unarmed...just getting up in the morning...their houses stormed and shot all together execution style.
We spent 85 billion over the twenty years we were there ya jackass. Not all was for equipment and a lot of it was destroyed or just scrapped

There are no tanks or Bradley’s or helicopters being used on the Hamas attack moron.

Hamas and supporters deserve what they are getting. Israel tried twice in the past year to get them to some kind of agreement and they would'nt do it. They don't want any treaty..they want to kill jews on a religious level. Nothing will change that except death to hamas and their supporters. They opened that can of worms and i guess they're gonna die on that hill.
So you’re gonna kill the two million Palestinians that live in Gaza and the millions of others in the West Bank?

Holocaust all over again huh?

Forum List

Back