Hamas is Demonic

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Who does this and many on this site support these demons over that of Israel. The US and Israel are allies and I hope the US supports Israel in its mission to wipe out Islamic extremism.

Hamas didn’t attack military aged men. They chose to attack children, babies, women and the elderly and they were elected by the residents of Gaza.

Now Hamas won’t let them evacuate and will use them as human shields.

Eradication is the only answer and those on this site who take the side of Hamas and Palestine. You can go to Hell.

Who does this and many on this site support these demons over that of Israel. The US and Israel are allies and I hope the US supports Israel in its mission to wipe out Islamic extremism.

Hamas didn’t attack military aged men. They chose to attack children, babies, women and the elderly and they were elected by the residents of Gaza.

Eradication is the only answer and those on this site who take the side of Hamas and Palestine. You can go to Hell.

do you have people there in danger?

Hamas is put there by Iran to destroy Israel

Pure and simple

To think they are some sort of legitimate governing body that cares anything about the Palestinians is a complete joke.

i will keep them in my thoughts. i'm so sorry, zoggy. of course it is war.

Israel needs to put a stop to this forever. No more 5 day wars. Israel needs to commit to 500 years of intense violence until the nation of Israel is recognized as a nation by all of its inhabitants. Crying and sadness be damned. End this and end it forever. We don’t need to be talking about this 500 years from now. Kill every single treasonous citizen in Israel. The United States of America didn’t tolerate treason during the civil war. Why has Israel been ignoring this problem for 75 years? Israel needs to end the treasonous attitude that thrives in Israel because of Israel’s weak leaders of the past.

Hamas isn’t worried, their reps in the Democratic Party including but not limited to the squad are spreading terrorist propaganda advocating strongly for them.

The IDF general in charge made damn sure the reporters were allowed in.....Much like Ike did when he saw the Nazi death camps and sent in the press....He was afraid nobody would believe it.
And yet many on this site refuse to believe those who saw the atrocities first hand

Fuck their evil souls.

Hamas is put there by Iran to destroy Israel

Pure and simple

To think they are some sort of legitimate governing body that cares anything about the Palestinians is a complete joke.

Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel as a foil against the PLO in 1987. This has been their strategy to prevent any 2 state solution.

Forum List

Back