Hamas rejects ceasefire

That is the stated goal of some Palestinians toward Israel; Muslims need to be concerned with IS, Shi'ias are being slaughtered.
Typical deflect from a fake christian......hey Peach......WWJD?? .. :cool:

Pray for ISRAEL of course:D

Well yes, but pray for the Palestinian children as well, only god can help them because their parents are using zero wisdom for the future of their children. Kids are still innocent

Hamas knows that the more palestinians get killed, the more that left wing lunatics will sympathize. I think Hamas will not agree to a cease fire until they have a bout 350 dead. Then they can cry about how evil israel is and liberal retards will ignore that hamas started it, and was launching rockets at israel. Because liberal retards and jihadis have one thing in common. They both hate jews.

left wing lunatics?

riiiiiiiight... because anti-semitism doesn't exist on the right. :lmao:

but whatever you feel like lying about, it's all good. at least its a refreshing change from you ranting about transgendered and homosexual men.

I don't hear at republican events like at democrat, union type events republicans saying that jews should be kicked out of the country like I hear union liberal retards do.

Open your eyes Peach and take look at what you are calling a fallacy. . :cool:

Israeli%20theft%20of%20Palestine%20maps.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BlwUlMijp...British+Mandate+of+Palestine+1920+to+1948.png

The British mandate shows a differing picture.
This map is the reality of the situation.

Israel's goal is the genocide and removal of the Palestinian people from the land. . :doubt:

In 1967 Isreal put the aggressors in their place (in what, five days?) and that is why the map changed.

Pray for ISRAEL of course:D

Well yes, but pray for the Palestinian children as well, only god can help them because their parents are using zero wisdom for the future of their children. Kids are still innocent

Yes, prayers for all the children caight up in this.

Shocking Video Exposes Palestinian Children's Show Teaching Kids To Kill Jews - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Then again, if you watch the video in this link you can see what they teach their kids at an early age and there is much worse than that. It makes you wonder how after a child is brainwashed like that , they can ever envision peace with jews.

I admire the Palestinian parents for teaching their children that the evil enemy who wants to harm them is the zionist jews.

And for instilling a sense of courage and resolve to resist the zionist savages into their young minds. .. :cool:

Last edited:
Humus > Hamas

Choose Humus for life.

Israel's goal is the genocide and removal of the Palestinian people from the land. . :doubt:

In 1967 Isreal put the aggressors in their place (in what, five days?) and that is why the map changed.
In 1948 650,000 aggressors inflicted their nation upon 1.3 million Arabs, driving over 700,000 Arabs into surrounding states and open air prisons like Gaza. Ethnic cleansing has always appealed to Zionists.

Im glad they wont agree. That just gives Israel more time to kick the shit out of those vile people. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a terror loving culture getting their come-uppins. :lol:

Open your eyes Peach and take look at what you are calling a fallacy. . :cool:

Israeli%20theft%20of%20Palestine%20maps.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BlwUlMijp...British+Mandate+of+Palestine+1920+to+1948.png

The British mandate shows a differing picture.

Which is why the Palestinian Arabs refused their partition in 1948. They didn't want a partition. They wanted it all and along with their Arab brethren declared war on the Fledgling state of Israel. The war continues.

While the Palestinians toss rockets over and then say that Israel's response is because the Jews want to take them over.

While Israel withdrew from Gaza in order to let the Palestinians show how they could work in the creation of a state.

So far they've only worked on the destruction of a state.

Israel.

/sarcasm

No, Palestininians are the "best" at that:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sbarros restaurant attack was Palestinian handiwork.

I'll add another:

The Tel Aviv–Jerusalem bus 405 attack was a suicide attack on 6 July 1989 carried out by Abed al-Hadi Ghaneim of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.[1] On a crowded Egged commuter bus line No. 405 en route from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem (Israel), Ghanim seized the steering wheel of the bus, running it off a steep cliff into a ravine in the area of Qiryat Ye'arim.[1] 16 civilians died in the attack—including two Canadians and one American, and 27 were wounded.[2]

The incident is described as the first Palestinian suicide attack despite the fact that the attacker survived.[1]
Palestinians are living under an illegal occupation which gives them a right under international law to resist. Their targeting of civilians is a crime that would never have happened if Jews weren't inflicting an illegal occupation on Palestine.

Which is why the Palestinian Arabs refused their partition in 1948. They didn't want a partition. They wanted it all and along with their Arab brethren declared war on the Fledgling state of Israel. The war continues.

While the Palestinians toss rockets over and then say that Israel's response is because the Jews want to take them over.

While Israel withdrew from Gaza in order to let the Palestinians show how they could work in the creation of a state.

So far they've only worked on the destruction of a state.

Israel.

/sarcasm

But the Hindis of Pakistan just adore Muslims, and those poor Palestinians.......in reality, Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "people of the book", why Israel inflames Palestinians is beyong reason. Much more Palestinian land was taken by fellow Muslims, in Arab nations.

I admire the Palestinian parents for teaching their children that the evil enemy who wants to harm them is the zionist jews.

And for instilling a sense of courage and resolve to resist the zionist savages into their young minds. .. :cool:

I admire Jews for kicking their sorry asses.

In the Name of their sorry G-d

"A letter of encouragement written by an IDF commander in the Givati Brigade to his soldiers containing several biblical references and religious overtones has generated condemnation from secularist groups and support from senior public officials, including Deputy Religious Services Minister Eli Ben-Dahan.

"First published by news website NRG, Col. Ofer Winter sent a letter to soldiers under his command, who are now stationed close to Gaza and could be deployed in the event of a ground invasion of Gaza, saying that it was a great merit to be in the vanguard of a fight against 'the terrorist enemy that dares to curse, blaspheme and scorn the God of Israel.'”

Religious overtones in letter from IDF commander to his soldiers draws criticism, support | JPost | Israel News

I pray Israel can teach the Palestinians of their true history, and the Arab nations that stole the majority of Palestinian land repent. Unlikely, I know.

In the Name of their sorry G-d

"A letter of encouragement written by an IDF commander in the Givati Brigade to his soldiers containing several biblical references and religious overtones has generated condemnation from secularist groups and support from senior public officials, including Deputy Religious Services Minister Eli Ben-Dahan.

"First published by news website NRG, Col. Ofer Winter sent a letter to soldiers under his command, who are now stationed close to Gaza and could be deployed in the event of a ground invasion of Gaza, saying that it was a great merit to be in the vanguard of a fight against 'the terrorist enemy that dares to curse, blaspheme and scorn the God of Israel.'”

Religious overtones in letter from IDF commander to his soldiers draws criticism, support | JPost | Israel News

That's because 90% of Jews are secular.
And nobody bitches more against religion than non-Orthodox Jews.

Forum List

Back