Hands Up, Cop Still Shoots (video)

the cops don't have time to to sit the person down on a couch and ask him about his history/mental illness/problems--they are not psychiatrists

Oh, but how do you explain the fact that thousands of times a day good cops DO take the fuggin' time to handle incapacitated people like Galindo properly. When bad cops kill indiscriminately like the bad cops ( fingered )
fu.gif
ln this op did, they need to be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Indeed, they ought to be fried like bacon in the electric chair.

my exact point--you sure are loose with OTHER people's lives !!
you would be so courageous that you would not not even carry a weapon
sure--some nut has a gun and you would be MR Coooool, take your time, ...
you ARE James Bond

Cops should be held to some of the standards our troops are. They don't shrink under fire.

There's a lot more at stake than just a battle.
F%%K these nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F%%k these criminals that HARM innocent people!! I WANT them dead..some are career criminals with a violent past
if they are dead, they can't hurt anyone else.....
the cops 99% of the time don't shoot if there is no reason to shoot

Like with the death penalty, we know lots of innocent are killed.
bad analogy
like I said, 99% the cops are shooting for a reason--there is a threat

The only reason they wait less than 2 seconds to shoot after giving warning like with this case is because they say they fear for their life, and if they wait any longer than that they might be hurt. Can you imagine a soldier EVER saying he fears for his life. How is it a bad analogy?
have you been in the military? I have
have you ever read books on wars? I've been reading about wars for over 35 years
the soldiers/sailors/Marines DO fear for their lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you think they are robots? they are very scared
in fact I read one time where the soldier or Marine said he was in so much combat, so much hell, he thought he might kill his own men from a learned/automatic need to kill and stay alive
they killed many civilians in Somalia
ever hear of My Lai My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia
in German towns in WW2, if the people didn't put up white flags and/or fire came from the town--the soldiers would fire indiscriminately

Liberals don't care about facts, in the Treyvon case.
Fact, NBC edited out of 911 tapes when the dispatcher asked what color the person was.
Fact, pictures of a much younger of Treyvon were used. They couldn't use the recent pictures of him, because it proved he was just a thug.
Fact, the media left out all of his violent actions and drug possession while in school.
Liberals had an agenda and nothing was going to stop your kind to push it through. Luckily we have the internet now to reveal your lying ways.
Hey stupid...this thread is not about Trayvon Martin. Its about an American citizen being gun downed just because he called the cops to turn a gun over to them. ..Damn you and all your bloodthirsty ilk...
Lol, I'm just pointing out the out right lies liberals will pull out. When you have an agenda. Now as I pointed out, looking at the video only. I'd say he is guilty, but I don't know all the facts, and after Treyvon I'm not sure we will.
Wtf kind of idiot are you?. I don't know what planet you come from but you need to review
more of earth's modern history beyond Trayvon Martin. You might want to look at all the lies earth's most powerful leader has unabashedly told us over the past year... Hint...look under the "T"s in your intergalactic dictionary.
there are different kinds of idiots?
Yeah, teach your child to respect others and they might not get killed. Idiots do the opposite.
Taking advice from a known idiot like you is folly. You can't even remain focused enough to stay on topic. WTF does what you just said have to do with the op? ....IDIOT!

Hey stupid...this thread is not about Trayvon Martin. Its about an American citizen being gun downed just because he called the cops to turn a gun over to them. ..Damn you and all your bloodthirsty ilk...
Lol, I'm just pointing out the out right lies liberals will pull out. When you have an agenda. Now as I pointed out, looking at the video only. I'd say he is guilty, but I don't know all the facts, and after Treyvon I'm not sure we will.
Wtf kind of idiot are you?. I don't know what planet you come from but you need to review
more of earth's modern history beyond Trayvon Martin. You might want to look at all the lies earth's most powerful leader has unabashedly told us over the past year... Hint...look under the "T"s in your intergalactic dictionary.
there are different kinds of idiots?
Yeah, teach your child to respect others and they might not get killed. Idiots do the opposite.
Taking advice from a known idiot like you is folly. You can't even remain focused enough to stay on topic. WTF does what you just said have to do with the op? ....IDIOT!
You need to re-read my last post, and sober up.

Oh, but how do you explain the fact that thousands of times a day good cops DO take the fuggin' time to handle incapacitated people like Galindo properly.

Ideally he wouldn't have been shot (ideally, he wouldn't have been there to be shot). No one is praising the cops for a job well done. We're just defending the cops for the difficult situation that PoS put them in.

You represent liberals well.
I represent the American way well.
You represent murdering cops well.
You do realize a black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by police? Also more whites are killed by cops than blacks.
You must be new. First of all...was Galindo Black? With a last name like Galindo...he was probably Hispanic or Italian. So why the fug are you bringing Blacks into this? I know the answer...its because you aren't spoonfed negative crime stats on Hispanics and you are too dumb to calculate them from the DOJ data. So...like the lame brain that you are your kneejerk reaction is to try and bring data on blacks into an unrelated discussion...see how dumb you are?

You do realize a black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by police? Also more whites are killed by cops than blacks.
You must be new. First of all...was Galindo Black? With a last name like Galindo...he was probably Hispanic or Italian. So why the fug are you bringing Blacks into this? I know the answer...its because you aren't spoonfed negative crime stats on Hispanics and you are too dumb to calculate them from the DOJ data. So...like the lame brain that you are your kneejerk reaction is to try and bring data on blacks into an unrelated discussion...see how dumb you are?
Okay educate me, did he do what the cops told him to do?

A gun can still be shot if it is in one's hand whether one's hands are up or down.

Oh, but how do you explain the fact that thousands of times a day good cops DO take the fuggin' time to handle incapacitated people like Galindo properly.

Ideally he wouldn't have been shot (ideally, he wouldn't have been there to be shot). No one is praising the cops for a job well done. We're just defending the cops for the difficult situation that PoS put them in.
DAYUM... Is there no end to the line of ignorant blood thirsty bahs- turds who refuse to read my post entailing why the cops came to Galindo's home? Why do you so readily assume Mr.Galindo was a criminal who hsd commited s crime. Is it because Tank...the racist op...led you down that path?

When you discover that Mr.Galindo called the police and said he wanted to turn a gun over to them. Will your warped perspective change?
When you realize an innocent man was killed so quickly by cops in hiding while his hands were raised...and with strong lights shining in his eyes...will your humanity rise within you
to facilitate the understanding that these cops were wrong?

He tried...but did he really have time to fully comply? Another group of officers would, statistically, have left the scene with the gun and the good citizen who wanted to give it to them would be have been left to eat supper with his wife and 5 kids.

Last edited:
A gun can still be shot if it is in one's hand whether one's hands are up or down.
Aww STFU...YOU are clueless. Cops wearing bullet proof vests...barking conflicting orders from concealment were in no danger of getting shot by a weapon in the hands of a man with his hands raised above his head...idiot.

He was told by the police in Spanish to not bring the gun outside

He tried...but did he really have time to fully comply? Another group of officers would, statistically, have left the scene with the gun and the good citizen who wanted to give it to them would be have been left to eat supper with his wife and 5 kids.
Okay, let's wait for the evidence.

the cops don't have time to to sit the person down on a couch and ask him about his history/mental illness/problems--they are not psychiatrists

Oh, but how do you explain the fact that thousands of times a day good cops DO take the fuggin' time to handle incapacitated people like Galindo properly. When bad cops kill indiscriminately like the bad cops ( fingered )
fu.gif
ln this op did, they need to be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Indeed, they ought to be fried like bacon in the electric chair.
. So you've already tried, sentenced, and condemed the officer before the trial or inquiry eh ??? Why because it's a COP ? The guy Galindo in which you know nothing about yet, he is innocent because he died by a cop in which you have only the vague video to run on, and maybe because you HATE COP'S ??

Aww STFU...YOU are clueless. Cops wearing bullet proof vests...barking conflicting orders from concealment were in no danger of getting shot by a weapon in the hands of a man with his hands raised above his head...idiot.

Hey fool, if you are holding a gun and the cops have their guns drawn on you, how STOOOOOPID is it to NOT drop your piece? You are a blithering idiot and a good candidate for a 'Darwin Award.'

Are dispatchers sworn police officers that we have to obey? I remember RW GZ lovers trivializing the dispatchers orders when we raised the question of George Zimmerman continuing to follow Trayvon Martin after being told he didn't need to do that. Now you want to reverse course and make the dispatcher's orders pertinent to the case. And where did you hear the original call to the cops by Galindo? Also , keep in mind that North Carolina is an open carry state. So, if Galindo was openly carrying a gun on his own property and had told the cops he wanted to turn it in...come get it. Why did they kill him for holding his gun in a non threatening manner when he was actually protected by NC open carry laws.

Are dispatchers sworn police officers that we have to obey? I remember RW GZ lovers trivializing the dispatchers orders when we raised the question of George Zimmerman continuing to follow Trayvon Martin after being told he didn't need to do that. Now you want to reverse course and make the dispatcher's orders pertinent to the case. And where did you hear the original call to the cops by Galindo? Also , keep in mind that North Carolina is an open carry state. So, if Galindo was openly carrying a gun on his own property and had told the cops he wanted to turn it in...come get it. Why did they kill him for holding his gun in a non threatening manner when he was actually protected by NC open carry laws.
I listen to the 911 tapes, my computer has Google.

And because he was a illegal alien he had no rights to have a gun

Last edited:

fu.gif
. So you've already tried, sentenced, and condemed the officer before the trial or inquiry eh ??? Why because it's a COP ? The guy Galindo in which you know nothing about yet, he is innocent because he died by a cop in which you have only the vague video to run on, and maybe because you HATE COP'S ??

That.s the same old tired apologist RW White male BS I hear every time I get into an argument after one of those killer cops murders someone under the color of authority. I don't hate cops I hate cops who murder people..BIG DIFFERENCE. And I know enough about Galindo to know he called the cops to turn a pistol in and was killed by cops when he stepped outside with his pistol in an open carry state.
And I said what I meant and meant what I said.. You know perfectly well that when prosecutors have the evidence to bring a killer cop to trial, we've seen two instances where the evidence didn't mater..whether by jury trial or trial by judge. All it takes is one juror who feels cops shouldn't be convicted of murder to produce a mistrial or hung jury; or, if the defendant chooses a Judge in lieu of a jury trial, evidence like that where a cop's fingerprints were the only prints on a gun alleged to have belonged to the victim is ignored and the cop walks.

I listen to the 911 tapes, my computer has Google.

And because he was a illegal alien he had no rights to own a gun
I read several links and saw nothing pertaining to Galindo being an illegal alien.
Maybe he was I don't know..but he still was a human being who just happened to be armed and inebriated but didn't have to die.

Hey fool, if you are holding a gun and the cops have their guns drawn on you, how STOOOOOPID is it to NOT drop your piece? You are a blithering idiot and a good candidate for a 'Darwin Award.'
I've already addressed that earlier. If you are drunk with spotlights blinding you you can't see cops with their drawn guns, FULE! You didn't think of that did you, genius?

Forum List

Back