🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hands up, Dont Shoot! They shot anyway..

Holder sent 47 of America's best agents down there. They determined.....Ferguson was racist because they couldn't charge Wilson with anything.

Because silly, I've asked you several times WHAT IS proof of racism? Even you and your silly responses like in my signature couldn't come up with a response.
You sure claim to know. Perhaps you can explain to us how Wilson was racist?

Thank you ladies and gentlemen!

Holder sent 47 of America's best agents down there. They determined.....Ferguson was racist because they couldn't charge Wilson with anything.

Because silly, I've asked you several times WHAT IS proof of racism? Even you and your silly responses like in my signature couldn't come up with a response.

Thanks for honoring my wisdom in your tags. And know what? Wilson is still innocent.

Thanks for playing the longest running unanswered question on the USMB game! Enjoy the gift baskets with humble pie and crow!

*Applause*

Thanks for honoring my wisdom in your tags. And know what? Wilson is still innocent.

Thanks for playing the longest running unanswered question on the USMB game! Enjoy the gift baskets with humble pie and crow!

*Applause*

What game?

Forum List

Back