Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?

since you like fiddles help me out here Why did Comey come out a week before the election to say they were investigating Hillary NOT mentioning investigation of Trump Might have swayed the election
it wasn't his job to do it. it was wrong. I would have demanded he be fired. why didn't obammy do that? Comey should not have said that hitlery was incompetent either. that didn't help. again, I would have demanded obammy fire comey. outside his scope.
Incompetence thy name is Trump We were the leaders of the free world We held the hammer Now the moron has used that hammer and crushed all our allies Putin is laughing his ass off
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Putin?? is that you laughing ?
why do you think you know him? are you jealous of him? you got the hots for old Vlad? :auiqs.jpg:you sure like to write his name frequently. :auiqs.jpg:

since you like fiddles help me out here Why did Comey come out a week before the election to say they were investigating Hillary NOT mentioning investigation of Trump Might have swayed the election

Maybe because to this day, Trump is not a target of the investigation.

And you believe Mueller or who ever said that??? You think all those indicted and Cohen and Manafort will stay silent?

Actually it was Muellers boss, Rosenstien, just a few weeks ago. The Cohen, Manafort and other charges have nothing to do with collusion. Why do you think the Cohen case was referred to another district.

How many pleading immunity How many will rat out Trump in a NY minute and Manafort is on the way All with Russian connections all helping Trump And repub congress remains silent Shame on them Cowards

What I find funny is your assumptions that there's anything to rat out. Trump has had the IRS up his ass for a decade, have there been any charges?

No No charges But you seem an intelligent republican {few and far between} Why do you think he won't show his taxes except for that hand picked one? Did he pay any?? Would they show money laundering ? Would they show he gave shit to charities ,,maybe that he wasn't a billionaire ??

The Cohen, Manafort and other charges have nothing to do with collusion. Why do you think the Cohen case was referred to another district.
Have all charges been filed yet? People 'colluded' with the Russians. Collusion is not listed as the crime, what people colluded with/to will be the crime. Did Manafort collude to hide money from the IRS?

Now if you want to refer to Collusion with Russians, you need to state that. Otherwise you are dissembling, deflecting and being disingenuous

Mamaforts charges stem form activities years ago and have nothing to do with the campaign. In fact they were looked at by the FBI previously and no action was taken. That proves Mueller went through existing FBI files on anyone associated with Trump to try to find something to hold over their heads, he didn't just pick up where the previous investigation left off, as he was directed to do.

it wasn't his job to do it. it was wrong. I would have demanded he be fired. why didn't obammy do that? Comey should not have said that hitlery was incompetent either. that didn't help. again, I would have demanded obammy fire comey. outside his scope.
Incompetence thy name is Trump We were the leaders of the free world We held the hammer Now the moron has used that hammer and crushed all our allies Putin is laughing his ass off
why do you think you know him? are you jealous of him? you got the hots for old Vlad? :auiqs.jpg:you sure like to write his name frequently. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump and repubs are in bed with putin You gotta be there too

Trump and repubs are in bed with putin You gotta be there too
The POS wants putin back in the G7 After invasion of Ukraine ?

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

I guess I do things backwards, I don't upgrade till I manage to break my phone. I also keep nothing on it, if someone sends me a text, which happens rarely I delete it when the conversation is complete. I don't keep calendars, emails or anything else on my phone. I think I have a boring phone. LOL

It does not matter if you delete your text... Celluar companies keep a copy for a certian amount of time...

What I find funny is ... assumptions that there's anything to rat out. Trump has had the IRS up his ass for a decade, have there been any charges?
:spinner:

somebody who believes Trump's shit and swallows it whole? Too funny.

I guess we haven't seen his tax returns because he's under a Lifetime Audit or his Lawyers advise against It? Laughable.

If Mueller had a need for Trumps returns, do you seriously think he couldn't get them? That's laughable.

If you think about it, Rosenstien{sic} just telegraphed that they are not looking at obstruction for the firing of Comey. Otherwise Rosenstien{sic} would have to recuse himself, because he wrote the letter recommending Comey be fired. That would make him a witness in any obstruction case. A witness can't be in charge of an obstruction investigation. In a letter to congress Rosenstien{sic} said he would recuse himself IF it became necessary, meaning it's not necessary now.
This sounds like an argument form some pundit on a cable news network.

Who said "Rosenstein just telegraphed that they are not looking at obstruction for the firing of Comey?"

Is Trump a witness in charge? "Rosenstein would have to recuse himself" from what exactly? Is he overseeing an investigation? Rosenstein consulted with ethics adviser at DOJ on Russia probe. Lindesy Graham is saying 'maybe he 'might' have to recuse himself.

Now we have people who claim Sessions should not have recused himself (because they want the investigation to be shut down, why?) claiming Rosenstein should recuse himself (as a way of hurting the investigation?).

Hear, hear! the "Justice Department tells Graham that Rod Rosenstein will recuse if 'deemed appropriate'" OKT, you were quoting what Justice said before. so will you attack this?

What I find funny is ... assumptions that there's anything to rat out. Trump has had the IRS up his ass for a decade, have there been any charges?

I guess we haven't seen his tax returns because he's under a Lifetime Audit or his Lawyers advise against It? Laughable.

If Mueller had a need for Trumps returns, do you seriously think he couldn't get them? That's laughable.
The american people.Trump promised to release them before he said he maybe would, and then said he wouldn't.

And I do not know if Mueller asked for Trump's returns, and neither do you

Maybe because to this day, Trump is not a target of the investigation.

And you believe Mueller or who ever said that??? You think all those indicted and Cohen and Manafort will stay silent?

Actually it was Muellers boss, Rosenstien, just a few weeks ago. The Cohen, Manafort and other charges have nothing to do with collusion. Why do you think the Cohen case was referred to another district.

How many pleading immunity How many will rat out Trump in a NY minute and Manafort is on the way All with Russian connections all helping Trump And repub congress remains silent Shame on them Cowards

What I find funny is your assumptions that there's anything to rat out. Trump has had the IRS up his ass for a decade, have there been any charges?

No No charges But you seem an intelligent republican {few and far between} Why do you think he won't show his taxes except for that hand picked one? Did he pay any?? Would they show money laundering ? Would they show he gave shit to charities ,,maybe that he wasn't a billionaire ??

If they showed money laundering there would have been charges, right? The rest is irrelevant, there's no legal requirement for a candidate for anything to publicize their returns.

I'm certain he has them....''follow the money'' is not a law enforcement saying for nothing!

It's probably one of the main reason why the investigation is still alive, and running! :D

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

I guess I do things backwards, I don't upgrade till I manage to break my phone. I also keep nothing on it, if someone sends me a text, which happens rarely I delete it when the conversation is complete. I don't keep calendars, emails or anything else on my phone. I think I have a boring phone. LOL

It does not matter if you delete your text... Celluar companies keep a copy for a certian amount of time...

Excuse me, the conversation was about phones, not cellular companies.

I think he has them already

Right, so you believe you deleted your text that it is gone for good... If you learn anything from the NSA scandal then you learn that information is not deleted even if you rid it off your phone.

So it does not matter if you delete it or not because the Celluar Company keep a copy of the transmission for a certain period of time and to think you deleted it off your phone is enough, well it is not seeing the sender could keep the copy that could be used at a later date...

If they showed money laundering there would have been charges, right? The rest is irrelevant, there's no legal requirement for a candidate for anything to publicize their returns.

No not legal BUT every president has done so to show his hands were clean I'll bet good money Trumps are filthy

If you think about it, Rosenstien{sic} just telegraphed that they are not looking at obstruction for the firing of Comey. Otherwise Rosenstien{sic} would have to recuse himself, because he wrote the letter recommending Comey be fired. That would make him a witness in any obstruction case. A witness can't be in charge of an obstruction investigation. In a letter to congress Rosenstien{sic} said he would recuse himself IF it became necessary, meaning it's not necessary now.
This sounds like an argument form some pundit on a cable news network.

Who said "Rosenstein just telegraphed that they are not looking at obstruction for the firing of Comey?"

Is Trump a witness in charge? "Rosenstein would have to recuse himself" from what exactly? Is he overseeing an investigation? Rosenstein consulted with ethics adviser at DOJ on Russia probe. Lindesy Graham is saying 'maybe he 'might' have to recuse himself.

Now we have people who claim Sessions should not have recused himself (because they want the investigation to be shut down, why?) claiming Rosenstein should recuse himself (as a way of hurting the investigation?).

Hear, hear! the "Justice Department tells Graham that Rod Rosenstein will recuse if 'deemed appropriate'" OKT, you were quoting what Justice said before. so will you attack this?

First there was no reason for Sessions to recuse himself from a counterintelligence investigation over Russian interference. There were no associated criminal cases ongoing at the time. Also the word telegraphed was my own, but I explained exactly why Rosenstein would be required to recuse himself if they were going to pursue obstruction in relation to firing Comey. I'm not going to rehash it.

Last edited:

The american people.Trump promised to release them before he said he maybe would, and then said he wouldn't.

And I do not know if Mueller asked for Trump's returns, and neither do you

I didn't say he asked for the returns, this is what I said and you obviously ignored.
And maobama promised to reduce my healthcare cost by $2,500 a year, so what's your point? Sometimes politicians don't keep promises?

The FBI said the phones were destroyed over the 4 year period, each time a phone was upgraded, and that their investigation found that they were not destroyed for nefarious purposes... nor AFTER any subpoena.

END OF STORY ;)

Now what about Hannity? Was he just being a jerk, or do you think he was hinting to the witnesses subpoenaed, to illegally destroy their phones?

I'm certain he has them....''follow the money'' is not a law enforcement saying for nothing!

It's probably one of the main reason why the investigation is still alive, and running! :D

More assumptions, speculation and innuendo. Is that the best you can do?

The FBI said the phones were destroyed over the 4 year period, each time a phone was upgraded, and that their investigation found that they were not destroyed for nefarious purposes... nor AFTER any subpoena.

END OF STORY ;)

Now what about Hannity? Was he just being a jerk, or do you think he was hinting to the witnesses subpoenaed, to illegally destroy their phones?

Why can't it be both?

Forum List

Back