Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

The Clinton team did NOT smash their phones AFTER they were subpoenaed.... over the 4 years every time the clinton staff and clinton upgraded their phones.... throughout the 4 years, they destroyed the old phones after they had transferred their info from the old phones to the new phones, for security purpose.

Not one phone was smashed AFTER they were subpoenaed. They were not trying to hide a criminal act..... sheesh!

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS TRUTH, HAVE TO BE SAID?

Hannity was encouraging, lawlessness. As long as the witnesses in the investigation did not follow his advice.....no one broke the law.
Congress subpoened their phones before they were smashed, moron. You're peddling a great big lie.

So, why would Hannity encourage these witnesses to smash their phones to smithereens? What is he afraid of, that they will find? Or was he just kidding and being a smart ass to promote his lies about Hillary n team?
What were Hillary and Comey afraid of, dingbat?

So, why would Hannity encourage these witnesses to smash their phones to smithereens? What is he afraid of, that they will find? Or was he just kidding and being a smart ass to promote his lies about Hillary n team?
It was a ploy that the left fell for. :auiqs.jpg:what's even funnier is you don't know that yet!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hannity loves America you ridiculous mental case!

Hannity is a person who made his money from his mouth, and is a blow fart. Right wing nut case.
oh poor baby. Left wing hacks still can't make it in radio.

They are blowhearts. First theres Rush, then theres Hannity and now there is Ingraham, and then there is Glen Beck. One nutcase to another.

Too bad fox started in 96 was it? now they are on TV, oh Glen Beck isn't, he went crazy. Rush, they just show clips of him.

Talk radio, I sure hope you people don't spend money on it.

Right wingers need their drug fix.
/—-/ Why don’t you libtards start your own talk radio network? You could call it Air America or something catchy like that. Sure fire winner.

Because terrestrial talk radio is for old right-wingers. They can have it. Talented pundits are on television, computer, satellite and other new media.

The Clinton team did NOT smash their phones AFTER they were subpoenaed.... over the 4 years every time the clinton staff and clinton upgraded their phones.... throughout the 4 years, they destroyed the old phones after they had transferred their info from the old phones to the new phones, for security purpose.

Not one phone was smashed AFTER they were subpoenaed. They were not trying to hide a criminal act..... sheesh!

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS TRUTH, HAVE TO BE SAID?

Hannity was encouraging, lawlessness. As long as the witnesses in the investigation did not follow his advice.....no one broke the law.
RInse and Repeat. Great facts. But do facts even matter anymore?

What about a certain email account, Remember it got wiped with like a cloth (bleach bit). After the subpoena, is that legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have answered this several times in this thread and even posted links to explain what happened.

No, the Clinton team did not order the server to be wiped or beach bit, AFTER the subpoena was issued.

google is your friend....fact check it yourself if you actuall care about the TRUTH, because my links earlier was obviously ignored.

Oh, and the 30k emails deleted, were personal emails and NOT government emails..... by LAW, she was NOT suppose to turn over her personal emails for the National Archives.

Remember, the email subpoena by congress was for the Benghazi investigation, and they found no illegal actions with how the admin and Hillary and Obama, handled Benghazi.
The Stuck-on-Stupid Crowd simply amazes

What about a certain email account, Remember it got wiped with like a cloth (bleach bit). After the subpoena, is that legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have answered this several times in this thread and even posted links to explain what happened.

No, the Clinton team did not order the server to be wiped or beach bit, AFTER the subpoena was issued.

google is your friend....fact check it yourself if you actuall care about the TRUTH, because my links earlier was obviously ignored.

Oh, and the 30k emails deleted, were personal emails and NOT government emails..... by LAW, she was NOT suppose to turn over her personal emails for the National Archives.

Remember, the email subpoena by congress was for the Benghazi investigation, and they found no illegal actions with how the admin and Hillary and Obama, handled Benghazi.
The Stuck-on-Stupid Crowd simply amazes
you should avoid them then

That too is subject to change. There may be a grand jury convened after the IG report comes out. It will be funny watching heads explode if that happens.
Very Trumpian in your equivocation. "There may be" and then again there may not. Either way, the victim card gets played

Equivocation is necessary now days, there's no longer any assurance that pure unbiased justice will be pursued against the politically powerful and the politically connected. The last 6 years have proven that.
Equivocation is not an admirable quality in any individual, especially a president. You may need to go back and look up the term

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?
since you like fiddles help me out here Why did Comey come out a week before the election to say they were investigating Hillary NOT mentioning investigation of Trump Might have swayed the election

Oh they have a logic to explain it all. A faulty logic, but a logic nonetheless.

That too is subject to change. There may be a grand jury convened after the IG report comes out. It will be funny watching heads explode if that happens.

Very Trumpian in your equivocation. "There may be" and then again there may not. Either way, the victim card gets played

Equivocation is necessary now days, there's no longer any assurance that pure unbiased justice will be pursued against the politically powerful and the politically connected. The last 6 years have proven that.

Equivocation is not an admirable quality in any individual, especially a president. You may need to go back and look up the term

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?

since you like fiddles help me out here Why did Comey come out a week before the election to say they were investigating Hillary NOT mentioning investigation of Trump Might have swayed the election
it wasn't his job to do it. it was wrong. I would have demanded he be fired. why didn't obammy do that? Comey should not have said that hitlery was incompetent either. that didn't help. again, I would have demanded obammy fire comey. outside his scope.

It was a ploy that the left fell for. :auiqs.jpg:what's even funnier is you don't know that yet!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah and bet it was a 'ploy' when Hannity was outraged over the Mueller investigation reaching into his Crooked Lawyer's office, without disclosing to his viewers that he was a client .

:abgg2q.jpg:

it wasn't his job to do it. it was wrong. I would have demanded he be fired. why didn't obammy do that? Comey should not have said that hitlery was incompetent either. that didn't help. again, I would have demanded obammy fire comey. outside his scope.
Not sure this is your quote (you mixed up the tags).

But a simple answer is Obama was afraid of it looking like he was interfering. He was weak

Yeah and bet it was a 'ploy' when Hannity was outraged over the Mueller investigation reaching into his Crooked Lawyer's office, without disclosing to his viewers that he was a client .

:abgg2q.jpg:
I have no idea your meaning here. but yes, Hannity got the left to admit that hitlery having her phones smashed was illegal. I love it.

But a simple answer is Obama was afraid of it looking like he was interfering. He was weak
I didn't mix up anything. I hit reply and typed. if it looks mixed up on your PC that's on your PC. It looks ok on mine. and yes, Obammy was very weak and didn't have any balls.

I have no idea your meaning here. but yes, Hannity got the left to admit that hitlery having her phones smashed was illegal. I love it.
Really? Were you and Hannity not aware the left was saying that while they were humping Bernie's leg? The Left despises Hillary CLinton

I didn't mix up anything. I hit reply and typed. if it looks mixed up on your PC that's on your PC. It looks ok on mine. and yes, Obammy was very weak and didn't have any balls.
Oops!

In your genius, you screwed up your signature, not the thread. I read it as part of the post.

[/QUOTE]
So fk all Americans no matter the political party? LOL[/QUOTE]
Yes, this is EXACTLY what is happening right now.----
frigidweirdo

Really? Were you and Hannity not aware the left was saying that while they were humping Bernie's leg? The Left despises Hillary CLinton
wow, and they had her as their candidate.

Oops!

In your genius, you screwed up your signature, not the thread. I read it as part of the post.
So fk all Americans no matter the political party? LOL[/QUOTE]
Yes, this is EXACTLY what is happening right now.----
frigidweirdo
[/QUOTE]
again, came out ok on my pc. must be you.

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Incompetence thy name is Trump We were the leaders of the free world We held the hammer Now the moron has used that hammer and crushed all our allies Putin is laughing his ass off

Forum List

Back