Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.
Tell the mods someone hacked your account

So, why would Hannity encourage these witnesses to smash their phones to smithereens? What is he afraid of, that they will find? Or was he just kidding and being a smart ass to promote his lies about Hillary n team?

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.
Tell the mods someone hacked your account
good morning Frankie! :)

Doesn't matter. Hannity is just trying to be as outrageous as he can be. No sane person would take his advice, but a few right wing idiots might. I'm pretty sure it won't work out well for them.

You’re right, it only works if you’re a Clinton, can you say bleach bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.
you missed the point....

the Hillary team was not under investigation when they smashed their phones, therefore they did not commit obstruction of justice by obstructing an official investigation.

Hannity, advised witnesses in an official investigation whose phones were subpoenaed by the grand jury as evidence, to destroy this evidence....which is a crime.

What about a certain email account, Remember it got wiped with like a cloth (bleach bit). After the subpoena, is that legal?

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​
Another flat out lies from the lamestream. The first woed is If idiot.

If suggesting or advising them to break the law, what does that say about someone that actually destroys their phone.
you missed the point....

the Hillary team was not under investigation when they smashed their phones, therefore they did not commit obstruction of justice by obstructing an official investigation.

Hannity, advised witnesses in an official investigation whose phones were subpoenaed by the grand jury as evidence, to destroy this evidence....which is a crime.

What about a certain email account, Remember it got wiped with like a cloth (bleach bit). After the subpoena, is that legal?

I have answered this several times in this thread and even posted links to explain what happened.

No, the Clinton team did not order the server to be wiped or beach bit, AFTER the subpoena was issued.

google is your friend....fact check it yourself if you actuall care about the TRUTH, because my links earlier was obviously ignored.

Oh, and the 30k emails deleted, were personal emails and NOT government emails..... by LAW, she was NOT suppose to turn over her personal emails for the National Archives.

Remember, the email subpoena by congress was for the Benghazi investigation, and they found no illegal actions with how the admin and Hillary and Obama, handled Benghazi.

Why not, it worked for the bitch.

Ah the contards- always have sweet names for women.

Pretty much just that one. And her history proves she earned the title.
Deal with it.

Nah history just shows that is what you call her- because she is a woman.

I am used to you doing it- just pointing it out.
No, she is a criminal bitch and she is still under investigation. Hopefully she will spend the rest of her life in jail.

So you have no crime, no charges and no conviction but $200 million spent investigating....

And so there were no laws broken, maybe some rules. Which secretaries of State did all the time, probably without knowing. This has all been investigated several times and nothing but a mountain of garbage GOP GOP propaganda.

That too is subject to change. There may be a grand jury convened after the IG report comes out. It will be funny watching heads explode if that happens.

Very Trumpian in your equivocation. "There may be" and then again there may not. Either way, the victim card gets played

Equivocation is necessary now days, there's no longer any assurance that pure unbiased justice will be pursued against the politically powerful and the politically connected. The last 6 years have proven that.

Equivocation is not an admirable quality in any individual, especially a president. You may need to go back and look up the term

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?

since you like fiddles help me out here Why did Comey come out a week before the election to say they were investigating Hillary NOT mentioning investigation of Trump Might have swayed the election

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

They should also seek to get immunity and then when they get it say nothing.

Did the also bleach bit the emails by accident?
INFORM YOURSELF, by not using Trump State TV..........

It gets really tiring day in and day out, correcting the lies you have been fed, only for you to ignore

It's perfectly normal to get phone upgrade just before you got asked to hand them out as evidence.

Just as it's perfectly normal to delete emails, wipe out the server, bleach bit it professionally, under subpoena, before you hand it out to investigators. You have to do that to protect government from possible viruses and malware...

And answer to your question "What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?" is... Every criminal act they committed. Why to smash phones if there was no criminal act and nothing to hide?
I have answered all of these questions and corrected the lies you and friends keep repeating quite a few times already, in this thread.

Brainwashing worked well on you and your right wing friends.... :eek:

if only your STORY was true.... :rolleyes:

I didn't tell a story, you did. "They were just upgrading phones". Right.

So, why would Hannity encourage these witnesses to smash their phones to smithereens? What is he afraid of, that they will find? Or was he just kidding and being a smart ass to promote his lies about Hillary n team?
you telling me you NEVER hear the left go "well you did xyz so we will too!"

BOTH GOD DAMN SIDES DO THIS CRAP.

that's why i say when we continue to say it's ok for EITHER side to act like this, BOTH WILL.

Because a woman who knows nothing about computers is such a good witness concerning computers.

REALLY? That is the BEST BULL$H!T you can come up with in an attempt to defend Hillary Clinton?

You echo Comey's defense of her by claiming she was TOO STUPID to know she was breaking the law...or to OPERATE A COMPUTER.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away over 15,000 criminal counts of intentionally criminally refusing to comply with the FOIA and Federal Records Act by turning over official records she KNEW had to be done...based on the fact that SHE as Sect of State sent out memos warning her subordinates about using their own personal computers AND obeying those 2 laws by turning in copies of their official documents.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet STILL illegally having possession of TOP SECRET 'Read-In' files she had been 'READ-OUT' of when she left the State Department and could no longer legally have that information in her possession.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet STILL have information SO CLASSIFIED, according to Barak Obama, on her server that it could not be released in any format without causing grave danger to our National Security on an UN-approved, UN-encrypted, UN-Secured server that was stored in the BATHROOM of a small tech company whose employees did not even have the security clearance needed to have it in their possession let alone to maintain it as Hillary stated they were doing.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet she STILL gave access to that server and its contents to individuals who did not even have a security clearance....such as, reportedly, HER MAID.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away her Muslim Brotherhood Connected Family aide copying EVERYONE of her e-mails and documents and sending them to her own personal UN-SECURED, UN-AUTHORIZED laptop...that was shared by her jailed pedophile husband who usually had the laptop resting on his naked JUNK as he sexted under-aged girls. (WHY isn't Huma in jail, again?)

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet she STILL intentionally illegally Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with the FBI subpoena that ordered her to turn over EVERYTHING on her server as well as all devices, sim cards, etc... Instead Hillary deleted files, used Bleach Bit on her server, destroyed devices with hammers (against several laws, rules, and regs regarding authorized destruction of classified), and removed the sim cards out of other devices before turning them in.

Again, I am just A*M*A*Z*E*D at the level of effort - MORONIC effort - by snowflakes to continue to try to lie /deny / justify / excuse, and claim Hillary did nothing illegal when this honestly could NOT be any more of a simple Open-And-Shut Case based on the overwhelming amount of undeniable evidence.

HELL, the FBI and the FBI DIRECTOR both, in separate Press Conferences, openly, publicly declared HILLARY CLINTON BROKE THE LAW:

- The FBI declared they had collected over 15,000 OFFICIAL e-mails and documents from off of Hillary's servers - items SHE TRIED TO DESTROY (in violation of the subpoena) AND THOUGHT SHE HAD that she had illegally refused to turn in as required by the FOIA and the Fed Records Act.
*** BTW, Obama set a new RECORD for US Presidents / Presidential administrations for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act...and Hillary, as we found out, was a huge contributor to this record.

- Comey openly admitted Hillary had broken the law...then stunningly attempted to claim that 'ignorance of the law' was a legal / acceptable defense ... FOR HILLARY.

You know how you snowflakes claimed 'The Science Is Settled' regarding Global Warming? In Hillary's case, THE 'SCIENCE' (GUILT) WAS NEVER IN ANY DOUBT! The FACT that she violated NUMEROUS laws, to include 'ESPIONAGE' simply by the very definition of the crime, is FACTUALLY UNDENIABLE!

Etc..
.​
yeah just soak it in bit bleach and hammer them like Clinton. LOLOLOLOL
the thing about it is how hannity got the leftist to admit what clinton did was illegal. AMAZINGLY Stupid fks the left. AMAZING.

Because a woman who knows nothing about computers is such a good witness concerning computers.

REALLY? That is the BEST BULL$H!T you can come up with in an attempt to defend Hillary Clinton?

You echo Comey's defense of her by claiming she was TOO STUPID to know she was breaking the law...or to OPERATE A COMPUTER.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away over 15,000 criminal counts of intentionally criminally refusing to comply with the FOIA and Federal Records Act by turning over official records she KNEW had to be done...based on the fact that SHE as Sect of State sent out memos warning her subordinates about using their own personal computers AND obeying those 2 laws by turning in copies of their official documents.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet STILL illegally having possession of TOP SECRET 'Read-In' files she had been 'READ-OUT' of when she left the State Department and could no longer legally have that information in her possession.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet STILL have information SO CLASSIFIED, according to Barak Obama, on her server that it could not be released in any format without causing grave danger to our National Security on an UN-approved, UN-encrypted, UN-Secured server that was stored in the BATHROOM of a small tech company whose employees did not even have the security clearance needed to have it in their possession let alone to maintain it as Hillary stated they were doing.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet she STILL gave access to that server and its contents to individuals who did not even have a security clearance....such as, reportedly, HER MAID.

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away her Muslim Brotherhood Connected Family aide copying EVERYONE of her e-mails and documents and sending them to her own personal UN-SECURED, UN-AUTHORIZED laptop...that was shared by her jailed pedophile husband who usually had the laptop resting on his naked JUNK as he sexted under-aged girls. (WHY isn't Huma in jail, again?)

Sorry, BEING 'TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A COMPUTER does not explain away having had multiple courses and refresher courses on proper / legal possession of, handling, transporting, safe-guarding, and destruction of classified...yet she STILL intentionally illegally Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with the FBI subpoena that ordered her to turn over EVERYTHING on her server as well as all devices, sim cards, etc... Instead Hillary deleted files, used Bleach Bit on her server, destroyed devices with hammers (against several laws, rules, and regs regarding authorized destruction of classified), and removed the sim cards out of other devices before turning them in.

Again, I am just A*M*A*Z*E*D at the level of effort - MORONIC effort - by snowflakes to continue to try to lie /deny / justify / excuse, and claim Hillary did nothing illegal when this honestly could NOT be any more of a simple Open-And-Shut Case based on the overwhelming amount of undeniable evidence.

HELL, the FBI and the FBI DIRECTOR both, in separate Press Conferences, openly, publicly declared HILLARY CLINTON BROKE THE LAW:

- The FBI declared they had collected over 15,000 OFFICIAL e-mails and documents from off of Hillary's servers - items SHE TRIED TO DESTROY (in violation of the subpoena) AND THOUGHT SHE HAD that she had illegally refused to turn in as required by the FOIA and the Fed Records Act.
*** BTW, Obama set a new RECORD for US Presidents / Presidential administrations for CRIMINAL NON-COMPLIANCE with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act...and Hillary, as we found out, was a huge contributor to this record.

- Comey openly admitted Hillary had broken the law...then stunningly attempted to claim that 'ignorance of the law' was a legal / acceptable defense ... FOR HILLARY.

You know how you snowflakes claimed 'The Science Is Settled' regarding Global Warming? In Hillary's case, THE 'SCIENCE' (GUILT) WAS NEVER IN ANY DOUBT! The FACT that she violated NUMEROUS laws, to include 'ESPIONAGE' simply by the very definition of the crime, is FACTUALLY UNDENIABLE!
What's hilarious about that dude's post is he's admitting she wasn't qualified to be president. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What's hilarious about that dude's post is he's admitting she wasn't qualified to be president. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
and admitting she wasn't a qualified SOS either. wow.

No wonder she'd blame a video on the Benghazi raid.

Etc..
.​
the thing about it is how hannity got the leftist to admit what clinton did was illegal. AMAZINGLY Stupid fks the left. AMAZING.
They are, I mean their supporters must be really uniformed and stupid, not to make these links.....

Etc..
.​
They are, I mean their supporters must be really uniformed and stupid, not to make these links.....
right? again, as I always say, can't make this shit up at all.

They are very DENIABLE. They were destroyed before the FBI asked for them.

YOUR claim - prove it.
no, YOU CLAIMED they smashed them AFTER they were subpoenaed, didn't you?

I have already proven Hillary and her team broke numerous laws, to include Obstruction, by deleting records and attempting to BleachBit her server AFTER she was presented with a subpoena demanding she turn over EVERYTHING, not just what she felt like handing over.

Her aides did admit to destroying phones and devices and removing sim cards (which were never turned in) AFTER the subpoena. They also added, however, that they frequently BROKE THE LAW by smashing their devices and replacing them with new phones and devices....that is to say they admitted to destruction of government property and illegally destroying classified against the established rules, regulations, and laws.

Flashback: Clinton’s Conflicting Story To The FBI & American People

(I find it especially amusing how you regularly spew your opinion as fact only to have me repeatedly prove your opinion is NOT fact, that every time I ask you to provide evidence to support your claims you immediately respond by declaring you do not have to and insist I provide evidence to support MY statements...WHICH I DO. lol)

But Trump? In the forest of Trump, every time you shake a tree, out falls a Russian.
It's not just computers, she doesn't know much about anything.......thanks rdean!

Forum List

Back