Hannity advises witnesses in Mueller probe smash their phones 'to little itsy bitsy pieces'

0]I'm sure she did too. Being online learning about her husbands affairs , why wouldn't she smash whatever device she is holding ?
Long ago I was advised to smash all devise and wipe drives clean. The bullshit on this story of Hillary is one of how it is portrayed. As if people like Hannity have inside knowledge of people's motives and intent

Which bitch ? The nude gold digger Melania?

Was she ever reported to have smashed phones and hard drives with a hammer like the hildabitch?

If she hadn't, you brainwashed functional idiots would be screaming about her carelessness and lack of security.

There are systems and protocols in place for that.

GSA Schedule & IT Asset Management Solutions

GSA Schedule
ATR holds a contract within the United States Federal Government under the General Services Administration (GSA). We qualify for categories 899 and 999 and our GSA Contract Number is GS-10F-134BA and our contract is good through April 2019. This contract is for on and off-site data destruction, IT Asset Management, and secure destruction of any Government equipment or assets.

Media Sanitation
ATR has all of the equipment and procedures to handle all media sanitation for any Government Agency. The shredding of data bearing devices is quickly becoming the standard for secure destruction. ATR has three (3) different shredding options, located in secure destruction facility, to ensure the physical destruction of your Hard Drives, Back-Up Tapes, Cell Phones, or any other asset that requires physical destruction. ATR also offers on-site data destruction services and allows our process to be witnessed by any customer and this eliminates any chain of custody issues that might arise. Our shredding options coupled with our processes ensures that we can shred down all types of data bearing devices to any size. Once the equipment has been shredded it is commingled with other shredded material and it is recycled within the United States.

GSA Schedule,Electronic Recycling,899/999,R2/ISO:14001,ITAR,Logistics

Which no doubt is BS that happened after Hillary was Secretary of State. You brainwashed functional morons always start with the idea that Hillary was a criminal LOL. She was Secretary of State, not a criminal. Change the goddamn Channel, super super Dupe...

All that lip flapping, zero proof, wasn't she still SOS in 2012?

Your article is from 2012?

Was she ever reported to have smashed phones and hard drives with a hammer like the hildabitch?

If she hadn't, you brainwashed functional idiots would be screaming about her carelessness and lack of security.

GSA Schedule
ATR holds a contract within the United States Federal Government under the General Services Administration (GSA). We qualify for categories 899 and 999 and our GSA Contract Number is GS-10F-134BA and our contract is good through April 2019. This contract is for on and off-site data destruction, IT Asset Management, and secure destruction of any Government equipment or assets.

Media Sanitation
ATR has all of the equipment and procedures to handle all media sanitation for any Government Agency. The shredding of data bearing devices is quickly becoming the standard for secure destruction. ATR has three (3) different shredding options, located in secure destruction facility, to ensure the physical destruction of your Hard Drives, Back-Up Tapes, Cell Phones, or any other asset that requires physical destruction. ATR also offers on-site data destruction services and allows our process to be witnessed by any customer and this eliminates any chain of custody issues that might arise. Our shredding options coupled with our processes ensures that we can shred down all types of data bearing devices to any size. Once the equipment has been shredded it is commingled with other shredded material and it is recycled within the United States.

Which no doubt is BS that happened after Hillary was Secretary of State. You brainwashed functional morons always start with the idea that Hillary was a criminal LOL. She was Secretary of State, not a criminal. Change the goddamn Channel, super super Dupe...

That's when the GSA started its ecycle program. Feel free to look it up.

GSA Schedule

Media Sanitation

And so there were no laws broken, maybe some rules. Which secretaries of State did all the time, probably without knowing. This has all been investigated several times and nothing but a mountain of garbage GOP GOP propaganda.

There are NO Russians falling out of trees unless you drank way too much vodka.

GSA Schedule

Media Sanitation

And so there were no laws broken, maybe some rules. Which secretaries of State did all the time, probably without knowing. This has all been investigated several times and nothing but a mountain of garbage GOP GOP propaganda.

That too is subject to change. There may be a grand jury convened after the IG report comes out. It will be funny watching heads explode if that happens.

Hannity loves America you ridiculous mental case!

Hannity is a person who made his money from his mouth, and is a blow fart. Right wing nut case.
oh poor baby. Left wing hacks still can't make it in radio.

They are blowhearts. First theres Rush, then theres Hannity and now there is Ingraham, and then there is Glen Beck. One nutcase to another.

Too bad fox started in 96 was it? now they are on TV, oh Glen Beck isn't, he went crazy. Rush, they just show clips of him.

Talk radio, I sure hope you people don't spend money on it.

Right wingers need their drug fix.
You know, all of those personalities got their start on the radio.

Why do you suppose there are no left wing pundits that are able to gain popularity on the radio?

I suppose the closest thing to a left wing pundit that has ever become half as huge as these folks would be Howard Stern, wouldn't you agree?

The reason these far right kooks got their start on the radio is becuase people who listen to AM talk radio are about 150 years old.

That too is subject to change. There may be a grand jury convened after the IG report comes out. It will be funny watching heads explode if that happens.

Very Trumpian in your equivocation. "There may be" and then again there may not. Either way, the victim card gets played

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

It's perfectly normal to get phone upgrade just before you got asked to hand them out as evidence.

Just as it's perfectly normal to delete emails, wipe out the server, bleach bit it professionally, under subpoena, before you hand it out to investigators. You have to do that to protect government from possible viruses and malware...

And answer to your question "What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?" is... Every criminal act they committed. Why to smash phones if there was no criminal act and nothing to hide?
Why hide taxes?? Why fire those investigating you??

Very Trumpian in your equivocation. "There may be" and then again there may not. Either way, the victim card gets played

Equivocation is necessary now days, there's no longer any assurance that pure unbiased justice will be pursued against the politically powerful and the politically connected. The last 6 years have proven that.

Equivocation is necessary now days, there's no longer any assurance that pure unbiased justice will be pursued against the politically powerful and the politically connected. The last 6 years have proven that.

Equivocation is not an admirable quality in any individual, especially a president. You may need to go back and look up the term

Equivocation is not an admirable quality in any individual, especially a president. You may need to go back and look up the term

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?

the Hillary team did not smash their phones when under investigation.

they destroyed them when they upgraded and got new phones, not to keep investigators from getting them.

:rolleyes:

Hannity is advising them to break the law. What a crooked jerk!

What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?

From my understanding, many of the witnesses are cooperating and going through their phones with them....to save them time and help them recollect correctly.

It's perfectly normal to get phone upgrade just before you got asked to hand them out as evidence.

Just as it's perfectly normal to delete emails, wipe out the server, bleach bit it professionally, under subpoena, before you hand it out to investigators. You have to do that to protect government from possible viruses and malware...

And answer to your question "What criminal act would they be trying to hide by smashing them?" is... Every criminal act they committed. Why to smash phones if there was no criminal act and nothing to hide?
Why hide taxes?? Why fire those investigating you??

Are you entitled to see anyone else taxes?

He can fire whoever he wants. Wait, Trump is now under investigation, even FBI and DOJ are saying he isn't?

Who knew?

Funny, I didn't know we were talking about the President, I thought we were talking about me. BTW I know what the term means. I'm also aware the FBI had a slam dunk case against the bitch and most likely half her inner circle. What did they get, immunity, no subpoenas, no grand jury and no charges. A very unique investigation indeed.

Now we have the FBI and intel agencies playing word games. Trump accused them on spying on his campaign. First they responded with, no we didn't spy on the campaign, period. Now they have quietly change the narrative to, no spies were embedded in the campaign. In reality they were probing members of the campaign as early as May 2015 with no probable cause and no predicate for an investigation, the investigation didn't start till July.

Riddle me this newbie, why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities and didn't warn the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference?

you don't appear to be very serious. Trump himself was advocating people break in or share stolen emails.It looks like his campaign was trying to meet with people - Russians - who had something to do with it. But that is beside the point.

Two very separate issues, you attempt an equivalency with: Fail!

Why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities? I thought it was more than possibilities. It was a major political party, and not under suspicion of contacting Russian operatives in order to collude with interference.

Warning the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference? Why would they if the answer to the question below is a Yes.

It boils down to this question:
Did Trump campaign advisers have suspicious ties to Russia?

you don't appear to be very serious. Trump himself was advocating people break in or share stolen emails.It looks like his campaign was trying to meet with people - Russians - who had something to do with it. But that is beside the point.

Two very separate issues, you attempt an equivalency with: Fail!

Why did the FBI warn the DNC of hacking possibilities? I thought it was more than possibilities. It was a major political party, and not under suspicion of contacting Russian operatives in order to collude with interference.

Warning the Trump campaign that they needed to be on the lookout for Russian interference? Why would they if the answer to the question below is a Yes.

It boils down to this question:
Did Trump campaign advisers have suspicious ties to Russia?

Short answer, NO, they were approached by intel spies and passed every single time. They used Carter Page as an excuse to start the investigation, tell me, what has he been charged with?

Why the hell not? The Hillary email "investigation" established the principle that destroying cell phones and wiping disk drives clean is perfectly acceptable to the FBI. Watch the snowflakes demand that Hannity be arrested for these comments.

Fox News host Sean Hannity appeared on Wednesday to advise witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to destroy their personal phones before handing them over to prosecutors.

"If I advised them to follow Hillary Clinton’s lead, delete all your emails and then acid-wash your emails and hard drives on the phones, then take your phones and bash them with a hammer to little itsy bitsy pieces, use BleachBit, remove the sim cards and then take the pieces and hand them over to Robert Mueller," Hannity said on air.

The conservative television host's comments came after CNBC reported that Mueller's team had asked witnesses in its probe to turn over their personal phones for examination of encrypted messaging apps, like WhatsApp and Signal.

The reported request followed a court filing from Mueller's team accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of attempted witness tampering, in part using encrypted messaging apps.

Etc..
.​

I think Mueller has already interviewed them all, and if there were things he wanted off their cell phones he's probably already got it.

But Sean Hannity could actually be charged with "witness tampering & Obstruction of Justice; with his suggestion. But I think he's too stupid to realise that.

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

The bombastic diatribe against the so-called GOP establishment was nothing new from Hannity. For years, he had cast himself as an outside crusader defending conservative values and principles from a liberal president and, even worse, cowardly Republicans who would allegedly bow to that president's demands.

But in 2016, the criticism from Hannity and a vocal faction of the conservative news media reached a fever pitch. The occasional needling of Republicans morphed into full-blown, searing criticism. Even figures like Ryan and Cruz, considered by most to have iron-clad conservative credentials, were no longer safe.

"The analogy that I think of is somebody who has a baby alligator in their bathtub and they keep feeding it and taking care of it," said Charlie Sykes, a popular conservative talk show host in Wisconsin. "And it's really cute when it's a baby alligator — until it becomes a grown-up alligator and comes out and starts biting you."

Ratings may have also played a role, according to conservative talkers who refused to jump aboard the Trump train.
Hannity in particular has faced criticism from some colleagues in the conservative-media sphere who allege he has been too cozy with Trump. Ziegler, the conservative radio host, said there's "there's no question" a "monetary element" drove coverage overall.

"Hannity is desperate for every ratings crumb on the Fox News Channel. ... It's all about ratings," he said. "Hannity is not particularly talented, he's not a smart guy — he used to just be a Republican talking points talk show host who happened to be in the right place at the right time. So he's very vulnerable at any time. He's not entertaining, so he constantly has to make sure his ratings are at the top of the Fox News primetime schedule. So when he started doing Trump material and his ratings go up, he benefited."

'Those who institute the Trump-boosting wing of conservative media boldly defend their coverage and say their critics have them all wrong. Hannity fired back at Ziegler for suggesting his support of Trump was a ploy to score higher ratings.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

A great article you right wingers should spend the next 20 minutes actually reading.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Then if you can get through that 20 minute session, maybe you should try a book.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down

This book will prepare you for the open, public hearings & testimony that will begin in January, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. Then the impeachment proceedings will start.

It's coming.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

NIce to see Hannity triggered left wingnuts on fake news cable shows and the internet! :p

Gotta luv it, Hannity asked Hamburger Hill Mueller interview him after some loons on fake news MSNBC and CNN said Hannity could be prosecuted for obstruction of justice!

51ktsH2MX0L.jpg

Last edited:

You people are out of your minds. There is no conspiracy in our justice system. You dupes will believe Anything at this point very scary. Hillary and Bill know everything they do will be investigated. You believe so much nonsense.

Forum List

Back