Hannity calls 13 year old Toledo a "man"

I hope Hannity never procreates....he is a Slug.

What, you wanted them to call the 13-year-old a "boy"? :rolleyes:

Oh! The outrage.
At 13 years old, he is a boy.......scary that you don't know about the legal adult age of people.

I hope Hannity never procreates....he is a Slug.

What, you wanted them to call the 13-year-old a "boy"? :rolleyes:

Oh! The outrage.
At 13 years old, he is a boy.......scary that you don't know about the legal adult age of people.

Perhaps you should tell the courts.

Play adult games, get adult prizes.

The thirteenth year old that was shot was a young male, and not a full grown man.
Yep. 7th grade.

So a year behind in school which mean there was issues with his education along with the fact the parents either allowed him out that late or had no control over him leaving the home.

I do not blame him for his death and I am sadden a young life was ended but I also do not blame the Officer either because after firing the round the Officer regretted it immediately and tried to save the kid life..

The person I truly blame for the kid death is the adult that is on probation that had the gun illegally and I wish Illinois could put that person away forever!

What's sad is he was following orders, finally. Stopped, threw gun down, put hands up as cop had asked. Boom, dead.

Kid was in a no good end situation, but so was the cop... the gun was in the kid's hand just seconds before he was shot....by cop....not enough time for such to register in cops head before firing...perhaps???

Sheesh! Wish cops were not trained to kill, but trained to maim....but I've been told that would not work???

--------

Don't know the full story, but that adult that was shooting off the gun illegally, likely passed it off to the child and told him to run...? He should be held accountable if that's what happened.... :(

The thirteenth year old that was shot was a young male, and not a full grown man.
Yep. 7th grade.

So a year behind in school which mean there was issues with his education along with the fact the parents either allowed him out that late or had no control over him leaving the home.

I do not blame him for his death and I am sadden a young life was ended but I also do not blame the Officer either because after firing the round the Officer regretted it immediately and tried to save the kid life..

The person I truly blame for the kid death is the adult that is on probation that had the gun illegally and I wish Illinois could put that person away forever!
Yep, I just said that about the adult with the gun....!

Yep, I just said that about the adult with the gun....!
Yeah the adult hood rat should have been shot instead of the child hood rat in training. No one was there to guide the little boy so he chose the gang bangers. Its a ubiquitous and sad story and one that is prevalent in Democrat and leftist Republican controlled cities.

How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?
How did this thread become about Trump? Oh I know! You are totally obsessed with him and anyone who supports him! Do you realize you write like a high school kid?

How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?
How did this thread become about Trump? Oh I know! You are totally obsessed with him and anyone who supports him! Do you realize you write like a high school kid?
another trump humper....trump has damaged this country beyond repair. It will take generations to recover from the POS. When he goes away for good....we will stop calling him a POS. Most losers just go away...Not him..

Why did he have a gun regardless of whether or not he was shooting? Why was he out at 3:00 AM in Chicago of all places? While the shooting by the police may or may not turn out to be justified, this is squarely a parenting fail and I have to wonder why it is people like you continue to abdicate any personal responsibility of these people putting themselves in these situations in the first place, TDS Lord.

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!! Ignore the fact that a 13 year old was out shooting his gun at 3am. Nothing to see there. THE REAL PROBLEM IS HANNITY CALLED HIM A "MAN" INSTEAD OF A "YOUNG MAN"!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Apparently he had gun powder residue on his hand, and video shows him tossing the gun supposedly. But it doesnt matter. 13 year olds get into gangs ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Whenever crime in Chicago is mentioned, democrats want to divert to something else, even though its a big problem... lives lost every day.
But now suddenly that a cop shoots the kid, you can all remember about Chicago. Fact is that kids his age in Chicago are using guns and being in gangs. Cops at night responding to an active shooter call sometimes end up in a situation where they have to make a spilt second decision. This time the cop was wrong because the kid dropped the gun, but the question to be asked is why did this special needs 7th grader's parents let him be out running around at 3 AM.

What do you expect would happen in CHicago? if it wasnt him getting shot by a cop today it would be by another gang member next month in a drive by.
The problem is gang violence in Chicago, not the cops who have to respond to it.
The Democrats and the Media obviously want it this way. It is tragic, It has been going on for over half a century and it will go on for another half century.

I don't think you all understand. Black males, being always armed with their overpowering blackness, are deadly threats to any white person, starting from about the age of 3. Thus, stand-your-ground always applies, provided you're a white person who sees a black person. Obviously, stand-your-ground never applies if you're a black person facing a white person. Duh.

What are u talking about lol

Forum List

Back