Hannity calls 13 year old Toledo a "man"

My own most recent 13 year old was excelling at clarinet and earning straight As in school.

It's just too bad the black community has so many mindless idiots on the left making excuses for worthless black thugs instead of celebrating the accomplishments of the worthwhile among them.

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!! Ignore the fact that a 13 year old was out shooting his gun at 3am. Nothing to see there. THE REAL PROBLEM IS HANNITY CALLED HIM A "MAN" INSTEAD OF A "YOUNG MAN"!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:
How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?

Apparently he had gun powder residue on his hand, and video shows him tossing the gun supposedly. But it doesnt matter. 13 year olds get into gangs ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Whenever crime in Chicago is mentioned, democrats want to divert to something else, even though its a big problem... lives lost every day.
But now suddenly that a cop shoots the kid, you can all remember about Chicago. Fact is that kids his age in Chicago are using guns and being in gangs. Cops at night responding to an active shooter call sometimes end up in a situation where they have to make a spilt second decision. This time the cop was wrong because the kid dropped the gun, but the question to be asked is why did this special needs 7th grader's parents let him be out running around at 3 AM.

What do you expect would happen in CHicago? if it wasnt him getting shot by a cop today it would be by another gang member next month in a drive by.
The problem is gang violence in Chicago, not the cops who have to respond to it.
The Democrats and the Media obviously want it this way. It is tragic, It has been going on for over half a century and it will go on for another half century.

i'm not sure what the solution to the gang problems would be exactly. I think though it would have to be something very drastic, somehow a massive infusion of both jobs and alternative education, coupled with powerful messaging from people that are respected in communities. However when it comes to Democrat leadership, they dont really go for tough solutions, rather they go for blaming someone else and then writing checks. Increasing dependency in the long term.

How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?
How did this thread become about Trump? Oh I know! You are totally obsessed with him and anyone who supports him! Do you realize you write like a high school kid?

Everything is Trump and everything is Racist. I swear U.S.M.B. needs to get a meditation room and maybe an online Bhuddist Monk if there is such a thing.

How did this thread become about Trump? Oh I know! You are totally obsessed with him and anyone who supports him! Do you realize you write like a high school kid?

Everything is Trump and everything is Racist. I swear U.S.M.B. needs to get a meditation room and maybe an online Bhuddist Monk if there is such a thing.
znbf0kwpxz671.png

Hannity is a DICK.....
and if you agreed with him he would be a great guy....right jimmy?....You soun

Hannity is a DICK.....
and if you agreed with him he would be a great guy....right jimmy?....
I should have Ignored you months ago....
dont like it when someone questions your shit?....its understandable,you are a fucking die hard party person.....

Forum List

Back