Hannity: FBI plotted to destroy President Trump - 'We Almost Lost America'

The leftist trolls all took notice quickly and put in there worthless comments.

You cant even spell "their" correctly. Try again dummy. :rolleyes:

Fixed so you will feel better about yourself.

You only fixed it because we taught you how to spell it correctly. :rolleyes:

Nah' but if that makes you feel better about yourselves good for you. You all need something to boost your little ego'.

It makes me feel good that I was able to correct and educate you. Now we need to get you to realize that Hannity is a buffoon and you shouldnt be listening to him. I'm guessing he is the cause of your spelling deficiencies? :rolleyes:

policy based on abject ignorance as a threat to our national securty:

Are you taking your vaccines like a good little drone?

child-of-a-polio-sufferer.jpg

Polio is 'Only a Plane Ride from Affecting Any Country, Anytime'
I hope that poster is never around small children....or if they have children that they don't get immunized, those poor children are not allowed to be around others in daycare or school settings.

On Friday December 7, the Special Counsel’s Office headed by Robert Mueller for the first time outlined in a court filing the grand narrative of the Russia Probe. The court filing revealed what many had long suspected, that Trump and his family had used, or tried to use, his presidential candidacy, and then his presidency, to enhance their own wealth.

We also learned finally what hold Russian President Vladimir Putin has over Trump. It’s not as some suspected, just a money laundering episode from more than a decade ago. It was something that happened in real time during the presidential election itself.

Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump
Forbes...Globalist rag

have you contracted any vaccine preventable diseases lately, you dumbo fraud..?? :itsok:

What is the Difference betweeen There and Their?
We are not crazies who want to share deadly diseases with children....
Yes you are; and it isn't good enough for y'all to allow people freedom of choice, you desire to force your crap on everyone. You can keep your shit to yourselves.

Nah' but if that makes you feel better about yourselves good for you. You all need something to boost your little ego'.
It makes me feel good that I was able to correct and educate you. Now we need to get you to realize that Hannity is a buffoon and you shouldnt be listening to him. I'm guessing he is the cause of your spelling deficiencies? :rolleyes:
Not paying attention too hard as I plunked the keys was the reason for mis-spelling but I am sure that is something that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

On Friday December 7, the Special Counsel’s Office headed by Robert Mueller for the first time outlined in a court filing the grand narrative of the Russia Probe. The court filing revealed what many had long suspected, that Trump and his family had used, or tried to use, his presidential candidacy, and then his presidency, to enhance their own wealth.

We also learned finally what hold Russian President Vladimir Putin has over Trump. It’s not as some suspected, just a money laundering episode from more than a decade ago. It was something that happened in real time during the presidential election itself.

Forbes...Globalist rag

:laugh2:

incapable of addressing the actual COURT FILING, huh?? shocker :itsok:

Forbes...Globalist rag

:laugh2:

incapable of addressing the actual COURT FILING, huh?? shocker :itsok:
How much you want to bet that multi-Billionaire Michael Bloomberg was engaging in business with virtually every nation on earth when he was running for mayor of New York City?
This is all blustering bullcrap.

Not paying attention too hard as I plunked the keys was the reason for mis-spelling but I am sure that is something that is beyond your ability to comprehend.
Yeah that excuse wont work. I will tell you why. If you meant to type "their" instead of "there" you may notice that on the keyboard the "i" in their has to be typed by the opposite hand from the one that types "r". Not to mention that you added an e on the end. Sorry but I'm going to have to call bullshit on that excuse. Face it. You had no clue which one to use. :rolleyes:

Yeah that excuse wont work. I will tell you why. If you meant to type "their" instead of "there" you may notice that on the keyboard the "i" in their has to be typed by the opposite hand from the one that types "r". Not to mention that you added an e on the end. Sorry but I'm going to have to call bullshit on that excuse. Face it. You had no clue which on to use. :rolleyes:
Like I said I wasn't paying attention all that much. It really has your panties bunched tight though doesn't it.

have you contracted any vaccine preventable diseases lately, you dumbo fraud..?? :itsok:

Yes you are; and it isn't good enough for y'all to allow people freedom of choice, you desire to force your crap on everyone. You can keep your shit to yourselves.
The ones who want to force their crap on anyone are those who do not immunize themselves and their children and want to force a higher risk of deadly diseases on us AND our children. That's criminal, IMO.....and I would hope that any parent who's child contracts such a disease when around those who will not immunize have them prosecuted and sued for everything....if not just all the medical bills.

Yeah that excuse wont work. I will tell you why. If you meant to type "their" instead of "there" you may notice that on the keyboard the "i" in their has to be typed by the opposite hand from the one that types "r". Not to mention that you added an e on the end. Sorry but I'm going to have to call bullshit on that excuse. Face it. You had no clue which on to use. :rolleyes:
Like I said I wasn't paying attention all that much. It really has your panties bunched tight though doesn't it.
So you weren't paying attention on just that word? Yeah that sounds a lot more convincing. :rolleyes:

You would have been better served to claim it was a spell check mistake but when you are under the gun reasonable lies dont come to you easily.

The ones who want to force their crap on anyone are those who do not immunize themselves and their children and want to force a higher risk of deadly diseases on us AND our children. That's criminal, IMO.....and I would hope that any parent who's child contracts such a disease when around those who will not immunize have them prosecuted and sued for everything....if not just all the medical bills.
If you get your shots you did your thing and are supposed to be immune. That should do it.

Since we are talking about what we'd like to see I'll put in my thoughts and what I'd like to see done with anyone who forces and coerces others to poison themselves or their children. May those who facilitate and assist in the slaughter be drowned in their own toxic rhetoric and stripped of every bit of wealth they may possibly ever dream of having and be left penniless in the streets of Hell.

You would have been better served to claim it was a spell check mistake but when you are under the gun reasonable lies dont come to you easily.
Like using a proper punctuation mark, like you just did?

We're talking about spelling not punctuation. I freely admit I dont use apostrophes unless it causes confusion in words like we're and were. :rolleyes:

We're talking about spelling not punctuation. I freely admit I dont use apostrophes unless it causes confusion in words like we're and were. :rolleyes:
I don't have a problem with admitting that I do not always spell things correctly or even use the correct word but the gist of whatever it is generally understood by those who are not petty pricks. Does that help you?

I don't have a problem with admitting that I do not always spell things correctly or even use the correct word but the gist of whatever it is generally understood by those who are not petty pricks. Does that help you?
See if you had just said that instead of lying about it then I wouldnt have mocked you. However you lied in order to convince people on the internet. First you claimed you hit the wrong keys. Then you said you werent paying attention. Just be truthful.

See if you had just said that instead of lying about it then I wouldnt have mocked you. However you lied in order to convince people on the internet. First you claimed you hit the wrong keys. Then you said you werent paying attention. Just be truthful.
One in the same, I didn't pay attention and hit the wrong keys. That is not a lie you lil 'anti' 'hater' 'prick' but you say and think whatever you like as you will anyhow.

Forum List

Back